No announcement yet.

The Battle Field

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this thread is meant more many writers to add their own interpretations to the story, its pass the pen.
    and sadly, im not in a writing mood, im to depressed.
    I Shall Rule the World; black rain and fire shall reign from the skies as the streets thy mortals have forged becomes rivers flowing continuosly with your blood. Humanity shall crumble and death and despair shall cover thy lands.Let the Black Rain fall upon all thy unbelievers.

/me Sips the Blood of only the Purest of Souls from an ever flowing Chalice Crafted from the Bones of those who stood in His way.

The Warden of The North
    The Royal Executioner
    The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

It was well into the second day of the boys travel north towards Avor. The sun was nearing the western horizon and the two lads were moving among the tall stalks of corn that were the staple product of this region. It was still a moon's cycle before harvest time and there was little chance of their being anyone out working the fields just yet.

Corvis and Sobek were walking their mounts and this provided them with total concealment from distant eyes. The boys were far from the actual farmhouse and they felt secure enough in their privacy to hold a normal toned conversation. Of course, as two young men, the talk turned quickly to the mysteries of the opposite sex.

"What do you think the girls are like in Avor Coris? I've heard that they wear bearskins and have to shave themselves just like a man!"

"That's ridiculous Sobek, I'm sure the girls are just as pretty in Avor as they were back home."

"I don't know Coris, I also heard that being raised in such a cold enviroment as the northlands results in a coldness in spirit. Have you ever heard any love sonnets originating from those parts?"

Coris couldn't suppress a chuckle at his friends jest before replying, "Sobek my friend, I think this journey will be good for you... you definitely need to get out more."

"HEY! What're you trying to say!?" replied Sobek just a little louder than he intended.

"I... wait, what was that..." Coris suddenly signals a halt and holds a finger to his lip.

A rustling sound like something moving through the corn rows instead of with them was growing louder by the moment.
      Check out my eBook called How to GameMaster Online available on Amazon.com !

Let the Good Times Roll ! Drop in the Chatroom and say hi.

Comment

The creature was on them before they knew what happened. Large, furry and apparently grumpy, the beast leaped from the corn and planted its clawed paws squarely into Coris' half turned torso, knocking him to the ground.

"By the gods HELP!" was all Coris could muster under the weight of the beast.

Sobek stood wide eyed for just a moment, for he had never seen a dog this big. Not it wasn't a dog, but a wolf, and a HUGE one at that. His composure regained Sobek began chanting the most powerful spell he had prepared, and with a shout sent horrifying images into the wolf's mind.

The wolf issued a yelp and began to cower, backing off of Coris long enough for the youth to pull the crystal sword from its perch on the side of the frightened horse. He hefted the unusually light blade and swung as hard as he could muster, nearly slicing the entire head off of the wolf. In the distance shouts and barking could be heard...
        Alas, the darkness shineth brightly today!

Archmagi1's Portal of Wonders - Mastermind
        Arch's Comprehensive PF House Rules Google Doc
        Maptool Macro Basics: Lesson 1
        Maptool Macro Basics: Lesson 2
        Maptool Macro Basics: Lesson 3

Pathfinder Psionics: Psionics Unleashed!

GM'ing: Praetor

Comment

Working...
        X