and those are no gifts for a wedding ring

rejected from heaven
    spit from hell
    death is my haven
    as i enjoy the victims yell

the pain that i have suffered to others i bring
    in a pit of death and hate, i stand, surrounded by a firey ring
    and in the pit, i will find my end
    the walk to insanity for some is long, but for me, its right around the bend

rejected from heaven
    spit from hell
    death is my haven

death, death, death, death, death
    pain, pain, pain, pain, pain, pain
    fear, fear, fear, fear, fear, fear

rejected from heaven
    spit from hell
    death is my haven
    I Shall Rule the World; black rain and fire shall reign from the skies as the streets thy mortals have forged becomes rivers flowing continuosly with your blood. Humanity shall crumble and death and despair shall cover thy lands.Let the Black Rain fall upon all thy unbelievers.

/me Sips the Blood of only the Purest of Souls from an ever flowing Chalice Crafted from the Bones of those who stood in His way.

The Warden of The North
    The Royal Executioner
    The RiDDLe BoxXx

As time turns and ages come and pass, there are two things that never change in the lands of the Marag; War, and Death. The Marag are a strong people, a noble people, a warrior race, and they are constantly at War, unlike many warrior type peoples they do not do Battle within their own tribes, for they are a very well organized warrior race, lead by a powerful God, a living God. Morothos. now, lets get on with our story. and we begin our story in the main village of the Marag, the gathering point for all their war lords, so let us begin.

... As Tarrga entered the Meeting Hall mugs of Gragg were raised and loud greetings from the other war lords filled the Hall. Tarrga had jsut returned from defending the far eastern border from a massive horde of mountain trolls and ogres, orcs and goblins, and he had returned with thirty five slaves, 5 ogres, 6 trolls, 19 orcs and 5 goblins, a very very good turnabout. Tarrga was the main warlord, standing a massive nine and a half feet tall, he wore a bootknife the size of a shortsword, a bastardsword and longsword on his left hip, a sword nearly as tall as he on his back; the blade was a foot and a half at the hilt, and 6 inches thick, on his right hip he wore a a set of six battle axes, he used for throwing, and a large, sorry VERY large great axe, he was feared by everyone, though he was known as a very reserved and caring person off the battle field, he was possibly the most feared warrior on Dredrunn. Tarrga tore through his enemies, no matter how many, no matter if he was outnumbered or not, he had an incredible battle tactic skill. he always knew wher eto place his men so that the numbers didnt matter, he knew how to make the attack so it didnt matter what the numbers were, his tactical skill was unmatched by anyone he had ever fought. but that may change, for the Kragans were developing a giant, a warrior made solely for one purpose; kill Targga. The elemental warrior was being constructed by mages out of the strongest stone on the Kragan Plateau, glaze, it had a deep blue glow and was impecably strong, nearly impossible to break in its refined form and that was what the Kragans were doing, mining massive amounts of glaze, refining it and constructing this colossal creature to kill Tarrga, then the Kragans figured they would be able to easily walk through the ranks of the Marag, they easily could with Tarrga out of the way and their new killing machine. thats what this meeting was about, how to go about the Kragan threat, should they invade the Kragans and destroy every last one of them, or build their forces to defend agaisnt the colossal beast and the Kragan armies?

*CRASH* Morothos banged his gavel on the stone table and the hall fell silent. Tarrga took his seat at the right hand of Morothos, and the meeting began.

" we should invade the Kragans and destroy them, all of them, leave them no living trace." came a shout from one of the minor war lords.

"yes and when while we do that all the Kragan allies will invade in unison our little protected area and destroy us, so there is no point in an all out invasion ,we leave ourselves wide open to the attacks of their allies, and believe me, the Kragans have powerful allies. i have fought them, all except the Blue Walkers, though the Kragans call them allies they are clearly more like slaves. the Blue walkers are allowed no armies, and msut give 85% of all their products to the Kragans, leaving them barely enough to survive off of." was the reply the minor warlord recieved from Tarrga, Morothos rarely spoke unless it was a severe matter, such as going to war, it was Morothos' desicion, and other severe matters, other than that, Tarrga spoke.

" i agree with Lord Tarrga," Tarrga winced at the 'Lord' some men put in front of his name, he was no lord, just a simple warrior. " but we also cannot wait for the Kragans to finish their creature and invade us, we have allies too, perhaps we should send a messenger to the Kragans, setting a time and place for war, jsut the Marag and the Kragans, no allies. a simple one on one battle. perhaps Tarrga could even battle their beast in single combat and sav ethe lives of thousands of peoples. "

"this beast was made soley for the purpose of killnig me, be sure that the Kragans have tried to enhance the creature to my style of fighting, even if i can kill the creature, do you think the Kragans will stop there? remember they outnubmer us, 3 to 1, but we have more skill and tactical knowledge, in a field battle we would be severely wounded, and then the Kragans would send their allies in to assault us as we recover, they are cheap that way, no honour in a single one of them."

"he is right, perhaps Lord Tarrga should lead parts of our army, and parts of our allies army against the Kragans in invasion, that way, all of us are still strong enough to defend against what ever the Kragans throw at us. what say you?"

cheers rose in the Meeting Hall, and then * CRASH* the gavel fell hard on the stone table, and Morothos spoke. " so it is agreed? i shall call meeting with all our allies, to meet at the Sharp Rock, i want all of you to be there, when the Three Suns are at their unison peak, all of you, and i will have all our allies with all their battle leaders, and the Karnakim with their strong mages, i belive we shall need those mages for what the Kragans will put up against us. and to destroy their colossal, i am sure they will have its defense from weapons severly hightened by magic. so until then, we are finished, " *CRASH* the gavel fell again, and the Hall rose as one, and left quietly. they were going to go to war, when and who was to be decided tomorrow.
    I Shall Rule the World; black rain and fire shall reign from the skies as the streets thy mortals have forged becomes rivers flowing continuosly with your blood. Humanity shall crumble and death and despair shall cover thy lands.Let the Black Rain fall upon all thy unbelievers.

/me Sips the Blood of only the Purest of Souls from an ever flowing Chalice Crafted from the Bones of those who stood in His way.

The Warden of The North
    The Royal Executioner
    The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

The three suns rose to their peak, and a massive group was gathered at Sharp Rock, and Morothos was standing at the mouth of the rock, its sharp peak that gave it its name rising almost a league above his head, Tarrga at his right and all the warlords of seventeen different clans were gathered below, all the allies of the Marag.

"I have called this meeting to discuss a battle strategy, i trust that all of you great leaders have posted senties for leagues around to ensure that no spies could get through and hear of this?" not waiting for an answer he continued," i have a suggestion, that was made with the assistance of my great warlords, that we should try and assualt the Kragans directly, but not using all the warriors from one clan, we should take 1/3 of the warriors from each can and have them lead by Tarrga, what say you all to that notion?"

the answer was clear, every hand went into the air, and every voice called in loud agreement, they would have their armies ready, to meet on the plains before the Marag village, they would mass wearing not the traditional war clothing of their clans, but all in black, pure black, so the Kragans would not know if it was all one clan or what, but it was certain they would know Tarrga. that didnt matter, the Kragans would all die, tomorrow the army would mass, the Marag having the most land had the best food for travels and would prepare the ration wagons, there were to be 160 food wagons and 100 water wagons, all driven by the strong black stallions of the Marag and of course the only ones that could train and controll them, the Marag horse handlers, the entire army would ride upon black steeds. and that would end the Kragans.

The Warden of The North
      The Royal Executioner
      The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

it took two days for the Marag villagers to prepare all the food for the massive amount of ration wagons, and to gather enough horses. Morothos estimated the total count of warriors at around 500,000, and there was a runner finding out exactly how many.

enough of that though, Tarrga and Morothos stood side by side, handlers behind them with their horses. " do you think we have enough my lord?" asked Tarrga.

" our numbers do not matter friend, not with you leading us to battle, that is what the people believe, and i believe it to, you are a master of tactics, lets kill these bastard Kragans."

as the two had their brief coversation, the runner retruned with the number of warriors, clans, and even the number of archers. the parchment read

37 clans have offered their men
        547,000 melee soldiers
        300,000 archers

and steeds for all.

"good, very good," the runner looked ridiculously happy when Morothos said that, but thats expected, hell even Tarrga cracked a small and brief lived grin. Tarrga knew that he could destroy the Kragans with such numbers.

the men were as ready as they would ever be, 20 minutes ago Tarrga had sent out the 50 fastest runner he had as sentries, equipped qith bow and arrow, they were to set up within 100 yards of eachother on the other side of the forest, killing any Kragans they found. the soldiers were ready. there was 200 leagues of forest to cover, but he figured that the runners would be far enough ahead, he had slipped them a few potions of quickfeet and neverending breath. it would only take them 2 or 3 hours to get thru the forest, then there was a small stretch of flat land and then the massive mountain fortress of the Kragans.

~~~~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

they were about to commense battle, the archers were standing jsut in front of the forest, magical arrows the the ready, they were small arrows, but they would wreak massive havoc on the fortress. Tarrga raised his massive sword in the air, and the archers readied their arrows. Tarrga lowered his sword, and the archers stepped into the clear and fired at the massive fortress, magical explosions ripping chunks from the Kragans fortress, and they were completely oblivious to this assault. the archers stepped back into the forest when finished their 3 arrows each assault. there were bodies everywhere, hanging out of massive holes in the wall, ridden across the halls, the ground outside the fortress even had bodies.

now it was time for the soldiers to take action. they ran past the archers, and charged the fortress Morothos stood behind with the archers as Tarrga lead the soldiers in the charge, the horses ere being held by the handlers, tying them to trees. the soldiers met the fortress walls, and tried to smash them in, Tarrga told them to back off the walls, jsut as the Wall Guardians began to pour their boiling oil over the sides, still, some casualties were taken.

( until next time)

The Warden of The North
        The Royal Executioner
        The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

the numbers in this game did not matter any longer, for Tarrga had an impressive ability, he could hieghten the strength, endurance and bloodlust of his allies, and he used this ability now, he raised his sword high into the air, and let out a massive cry, blood curtling, violent, and his allies took up the cry, Tarrgas magical ability turned the weapons to glow in black and purple flames, their weapons smashed into the walls of the fortress, bringing chunks out of the wall, a hole was dug into the wall, and all the soldiers rushed into the fortress wall, and they were met, angerly and loudly by the Kragans... ( interrupted by my brother... we shall continue... )

The Warden of The North
          The Royal Executioner
          The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

whose crued and harshly made weapons rebounded off the hardened skins of the clansmen. Tarrgas ability had caused the clansmen to increase everything so much more that the Kragans had absolutely no chances defeating them, the Kragans, rushed and rushed, even though they were killed and killed, by the blades of the clansmen.

as the Kragans were occupying the clansmens warriors, a giant structure began to move deep inisde the fortess, the beast must have been summoned, the archers and mages quickly began to cast the arrows or spells at the creature, neither seeming to damage the colossal creature, Tarrga turned to see what the archers and mages had seen and came to see the creature that was supposed to destroy him. Tarrga breoke off from the battle, leaving the highest ranking gneral in charge of the warriors and strode off to meet this massive giant of a creature.

Tarrga lead the giant out of the fortress and away from the rest of the battle, so as to keep his casualties to a very minimum, he hoped that if he couldnt kill the beast it wouldnt ahve enough time on this plane for it to reach his comrades. away and away did Tarrga and the giant go until Tarrga came into a large clearing far off in the forest, Tarrga turned to fight this massive creature. Tarrga sheathed his sowrd and drew up two throwing axes, aiming and waiting for the beast to appear.

as the beast appeared Tarrga threw his axes, perfectly into the eyes of the creature and took up his sword....

The Warden of The North
            The Royal Executioner
            The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

With the speed of lightening the fierce warrior cleaved his sword into the beasts middle, thick black liquid flowing from the wound, Tarrga wheel around and slashed at the creatures legs violently slicing the ligament that would have been there had the creature been made of flesh. the creature took little note to Tarrgas assault and swatted at the warrior with imense speed for something so big. though the creature was fast Tarrga still got out of the way of the things massive hand as it came down to smash him, he wheeled and slammed his sword to take three of the creatures fingers. unfortunately the creatures other hand smashed into Tarrga and sent him sprawling, he was hit so hard that his sword flew from his hands, he landed hard against the ground and moved just in time not to be flattened. though so much had happened this fight had not been going on very long, maybe a minute. the arch mage saw that Tarrga was getting roughed and decided to attempt sending the creature back to its proper plane of existance. he cast his invisibility spell, and his spell of protection and sped through the warriors unnoticed deep into the Kragans fortress, me sensed the massive amount of magic that it was taking to keep the monster on the material plane, at least 7 high-powered mages were keeping the creature on the material plane, the death of one of these mages wouldsend the creature backto the plane it belonged on. easy, one 12th level sound burst in the centre of the room would easily disrupt the concentration required to put the creature on the plane, the creature would of course live on this plane for almost 10 minutes after the concentration was broken. the Archmage quickly worked his magic and brought enormous lightening strikes down upon four of the seven mages, incinerating them instantly. then, a fireball came spinning wildly from one of the remaining mages, striking heavily upon the clansmens archmage, the protective spell he cast earlier still active the mage took only blast damage, singed the chest of his robes and burned his beard. a flick of the wrist and the archmage had three huge fireballs slammed into three mages, setting them running while alite.

The Warden of The North
              The Royal Executioner
              The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

a dark figure steps calmly from the shadows as the archmage stands victorious over his also magic wielding foes.

"what is it that you want, shadowed figure "

"i want nothing that i cant have. and unfortunately for you, that is exactly what i want; right now. you. " the shadowed figure flashes towards teh archmage and slams him against the wall. " that thing Tarrga is fighting rightn ow, is just an over grown and mutated ogre, i am the creature that shall kill him, sadly, the summoning of me, requires the sacrifice of life by the summoner. be tyou didnt know that. how sad, you are the one to actually summon me, well, Archmage, goodnight and goodbye. " the creature puts the sharp edge of his shadow dagger to the archmages throat and slices it open.

"now for the fun part, i get to kill that barbarian that considers himself a leader"

The Warden of The North
                The Royal Executioner
                The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

as the dark figure strode from the room, which was now a vile massacre it disappeared into the shadows. not the greatest thing for Tarrga id say.

Tarrga slashed and desecrated the evil creature, taking fingers from the beasts other hand. For his efforts, Tarrga got kicked in the face by this massive creature, which of course, sent him flying into a tree, to recap on how Tarrga regain his blade...

~~~~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~~~~

Tarrga rolled out of the way jsut in time, as the beasts hand came crashing down to the spot he jsut was. Running full speed Tarrga attempted to get to his sword, which was of course, on the other side of the beast, maybe 50 feet from his current position. as i was saying, running full speed, Tarrga ran around the creature and once again almost got slapped around by the beast. Tarrga cursed in Ogre and the crature stood straight up, looking around for something, Tarrga again say something in Ogre and the creature looked down to him, kind of dumbfounded.

"you talk ogre?? but you puny human, you no ogre.... me kills you"

"of course i am no Ogre, for one thing, my speech is much better than an Ogres, secondly im much to damned small. but it seems that we both speak Ogre, if different dialects, so this means we can come to an agreement, what have the Kragans done to you?"

"they put me in big buildin wif no roof, real high wallsis, wif spikes, and then they magic people started singin, and all this purples and blue stuff.. pretty colours... came at me, i tried to run from dem, but they got me, then, then.... i dont remember, me think they knocked mes out, but when i remember again, i was biggers, me could see over dem big walls, alot over dem big walls. dem magicers maked me wierd. make me not good guy anymore. dem make me bad. dem maked me have no home."

"if they did such horrid things to you then why do you do their bidding?"

"dems says if me does what em saids then mes will be normals agains, me jsut wanna be normals...." tears come to the mutated ogres eyes.

"say, why dont you help me,and then i will give you a home if i cannot reverse what they have done, hows that?"

"me thinks thats a good deal, mes kill em alls"

"good, lets go then"

of course, this entire conversation was not held in Common, it switch randomly between diffferent dialects of Ogre, Orc, Goblin, Abyssal, Demonic, and Dwarven.

now Tarrg aleads the beast to where his men are still assaulting the wall barracade, many men taking severe injuries and sometimes instant death, the Kragans archers used barbed and posioned broadarrows.

"FALL BAC, EVERYONE FALL BACK" Tarrga bellowed voer the noise of war, and his men retreated, and in went the Deformed Ogre, destroying the walls and everything in his path, the Ogre ran through everything, and didnt stop he continued to run about in the city destroying buildings, until he was slayed by what was most likely all of the Kragans archers, for at the hole in the wall Kragan swordsmen streamed through.

(( yes they previously broke the fortress wall, that was the outer fortress wall though, all the soldiers were gathered behind yet another crude wall. sorry if i caused confusion... not even sure if anyone reads these make a comment if you do))

and they were met by a massive on slaught of Clansmen, about 1/4 of the Kragans dropped their weapons and kneeled down, bowing their heads; initiating a surrender. the Clansmen rushed pas tthese men and began to slay every Kragans still with weaponry, unfortunately, what the clansmen didnt know was that the Kragans had set up portals/gateways from one tower, or wall post to another. so as the Clansmen slew the Kragan Swordmen, as many archers as possible began to line the tops of the Fortress wall. understand it may have been a huge hole in a wall, but no one was getting through right now. Tarrga drank a potion of invisibility and quickly darted to the hole in the wall and began scaling the rough side that was broken apart. Tarrga came to the top of the wall and had a knocked arrow pointing right into his face. the Kargan fired and Tarrga ducked and tumbled out of the way, comming up behind another archer, and Tarrga cut their throat. it was now Tarrga vs every single archer on the wall. Tarrga ducked and dodged, and slew every single archer that stood in his way, of course even such a great warrior can not escape the onslaught of over 400 archers unwounded, by the time Tarrga had gotten all the way around the wall, his men had already poured through, noticing their leaders brave move, and of course every Clansmen that tried to climb the wall and assist Tarrga was stuck full of arrows before he got halfway.Tarrga was nearly dead, 7 arrows had pierced through his chest armour, each arm had three arrows in it and his left leg sported an arrow clean through his calf, and two in his thigh, his right leg one in his thigh and two through his calf. there was jsut as much poision running through his veins than blood. Tarrga collapsed atop the wall.

~~~~~TIME LAPSE~~~~~

the creature that slew the Archmage stepped out of the shadows that had just appeared on the wall, and strode to where Tarrga lay.

"this lout best not be dead, i did not rise from my plane for nothing." and the creature kicked Tarrgas body, Tarrga rolled over and grunted.

"oh goody hes still alive, but it is such a shame to kill a man, espescially such a great warrior while he is poisioned and unconsious"

as the creature turned he was face by a massive warrior, with a fine arsenal of weaponry on his person, and an extremely large warhammer poised to strike.

"ah, you must be Morothos, living God and warrior legend amongst your people, i suppose i get extra credit if i kill you too, shall we dance? oh great one."

Morothos spoke not a word, but errupted into a Mighty Rage with a viscious blood curdling warcry. as Morothos did this the creature threw 3 shuriken at him ,which just clattered against Morothos' armour then to the ground. Morothos took a mighty swing with his Huge warhammer and.....

thats it this round, ill leave ya with a suspensful cliff hanger

The Warden of The North
                  The Royal Executioner
                  The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

crushed the creature beneath his hammer, the sound of bone being crushed echoing in the now empty ( and destroyed ) outer wall area.

"you are such a fool. even if effective, you are a fool." Morothos said to the injured Tarrga, and sat down beside the warrior.

-----TIME LAPSE -----

as Tarrga stirred he remembered not a thing of what happened. He rolled onto his back and opened his eyes, and stared into the face of Morothos. He stood and bowed to the God.

"oh bloody hell stand my friend, we have been through to much for you to act as all others. you are lucky that i came. there was a beast from another plane of existance here to kill you, he planned to let you wake before dueling you, unfortunately for him, im cruel and did not allow him to kill you. i smashed him with my warhammer. thus he cant kill you." said Morothos.

"aye friend, let us get on with this" said Tarrga

"ah, but there is nothing to get on with my friend, our legions are erraticating the streets of the Kragan city right now, once more you are a hero and will find glory when we return home."

"if they are still erraticating the streets then there are still Kragan soldiers alive, which means there are still things to kill"

"yes, but if we dont get you to a healer soon the poision is going to paralyze you. so lets go"

"oh fine..."

"blood lusting freak."

The Warden of The North
                    The Royal Executioner
                    The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

as Morothos and Tarrga walked back amon the rubble and destruction that was the Kragan Fortress the remaining archers that had stayed with the horse brought forth their steeds and they set off home, leaving the most trusted in charge.

when all the soldiers had finally returned and the dead buried, the soldiers and warlords all gathered, for a massive feast, under the moonlit sky, a feast for the dead, and for the living, and for success. for the feast would take place when the moon was the brightest, and it reflected off teh mountain rivers, cuasing there to appear three moons. it was these nights that feasts of battle were held. only, this feast would be different, very different.

of course, everyone was seated abd Tarrga and Morothos had not yet shown up. of course, they would make a grandoise entrance, and of course, torches were lit as the men approached the feast tables... the soldiers that Tarrga first led into the assault were right front of the tables, in front of where Tarrga and Morothos would sit and every single soldier stood as Tarrga and Morothos passed them, and sat not until they were seated at the ehad of the Feast. and Morothos said three words, very small...

"let us eat" and the Feast began, not even 10 seconds after Morothos officially began the feast, did the sky explode into lights, and a soldier emerge from the light, a dark soldier, clearly a man accustomed to battles, single handed or in numbers. he strode until he faced Morothos and Tarrga.

"i have come for you Tarrga, it is time that you become what you were meant to be... your training is over." said the dark soldier.

"what is this Morothos? what does he speak of?"asked Tarrga, extremely agitrated and reaching for his sword.

"firstly i would put the sword down, ask your master you will not be that great of a challenege, though you will be a great loss. and you Morothos never told him of his destiny? what a shame, how could you try and hide something like that from a man. tell him." the strange dark soldier spoke agian.

"i will tell him, i will tell him. you Tarrga, were chosen for a very special purpose, for a very special reason. you may have noticed that you are, msch different than others, stronger, smarter, faster, taller, broader, but it is not because of your training as a warrior, though it has helped. you carry in your veins a very ancient line of dragons blood, and all the things that you do so much better than others now, is not even 1 % of what you are capable of. but the skills take time to develop and you must be ready to develop them before you can properly access them... you were born into this lifestyle because it was the proper one to mold you into your destined purpose. have you heard of Thrjskla-h, the dwarven dragon slayer, lived over 300 years by drinking the blood of different dragons and a certain dark druidic ritual? yes thought you would have, do you remembe rthe dragon that killed him? seventy five thousand years old, Thrjskla-h thought he could destroy it. not so, Arjskerrt'Drecort'Srevious carried with him the blood of Black, and Red Dragons, his parents both well over 8 thousand years... well yes, you Carry Arjskerrt'Drecort'Srevious' ancient blood within you, infact some say he is still alive, tohugh none ever venture near enough his cave to find out... the dragon eminets evil, creatures can be heard screaming in pain miles about his mountain side, you will need to travel to Arjskerrt'Drecort'Srevious' cave, and you must speak with him, and he will train you in shape shifting as the dragons do, as only the ancient dragons can, from humanoid to dragon and back. you power is so great yet still so untapped. i shopuld have told you this much earlier, but i truly did not want you to be lost to our people, but now you must go and become what you were meant to be, Tarrga you msut go with this man." Morothos made the speech with powerful statements, and meaningful questions.

the strange soldier clapped loudly "very, very very good.... bravo Morothos,you left out some things though, liek the little way you learned this was his fate, and who i am.... so i shall tell him. Morothos your beloved leader did not believe me, so he issued that if my calling was true, i would defeat him in one on one combat. nkow how he has only lsot a single duel, yet lived.... i was that victorious duelist. so Morothos knows this is a true calling. and as to who i am.... i am Arjskerrt'Drecort'Srevious. you know where my cave is Tarrga, you know how to get there, trust your mind, you will come to me, trust your instinct and your senses, they will be true to you." and with those last comments the dragon burst from his human form into the sky, and he was enormous, his wings msut have been almost half a league in length, his body more his neck long, yet graceful and powerful, possibly hundreds of horns proturuded from the beasts skull, and they were not arranged foolishly, they induced fear, they wer elong and pointed and there always seemed to be one that was comming right for you. Arjskerrt'Drecort'Srevious' scales were a sight, pure black, darker than the night, so dark as to put a hole in the sky, streaked violently with red, and faces of the dead seemed to flash across his scales in the straks, faces of those that he had destroyed over the years, those that tried to destroy him ,those that made him as strong as he was now. and he disappeared.... but Tarrga knew what he had to do.... Tarrga felt what his need was now... he must find that dragon... that dragon was his only living family now.... crazy as it seemed, but it made sense to Tarrga....

The Warden of The North
                      The Royal Executioner
                      The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

.. and so it seems that our hero has dragons blood, a very rare thing for a barbarian of the plains to carry with him. and now Tarrga must seek out his last living relative and become a Dragon Disciple. so the quest is upon him, and now he must go on alone and become what he was meant to be.. not jsut a blood lusting psychopath, but a blood lusting psychopath with the abilities of a dragon, as Tarrga takes this journey he will become stronger and smarter ( im giving him a character sheet y'all ) he will hav ethe abilities of both the Black and Red dragons bestowed upon him, and when he reaches his destination he will be strong enough to defeat what he must, he will hav ethe powers to withstand the trials his relative shall put him through....

this is the sickening Character Sheet for Tarrga... yes hes an insanely talented killing machine.

http://www.thetangledweb.net/profiler/view.php?id=7130

The Warden of The North
                        The Royal Executioner
                        The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

As Tarrga was preparing his items for his journey, one of the Marag came to his tent, and brought him a Brooch...

" Lord Tarrga, this item has been in my families care for some time, we were told that we would know what to do with it when the time comes. i know what it is for, it is to help you on your journey to the dragon, please take this brooch, you can fasten it to cape like a normal one, but it seems to have magical powers, see how it glows " and with that the Marag man pulled the brooch from his pocket and pressed it into Tarrgas hand, he was stunned, he didnt think anyone could talk so damned fast. he looked to the brooch in his hand the nlooked up, and the man was gone... clearly he was no Marag.

Tarrga continued to pack his things into his pack he really didnt have much, but he was stalling, he was reluctant to go on this journey, he had always hated traveling alone, and he wished he had a companion to travel with him, simply to substitue silence with small talk, it would be along a lonely journey, he had his weapons ready to go, his pack was together... he was ready, as much as he would ever be anyway. As Tarrga stepped from his tent he nearly walked into Morothos.

"boy watch where your going.. oh it was you Tarrga, sorry. Anyways, i have some things for you here, this amulet will use nature to help protect you from the nasties you'll get to chop up, and these braces will prove amazing assets to you not dying. Here you go, put'em on man. do it!"

"this day jsut gets better and better doesnt it... the day i leave is the day i get all the goodies, pfft" said Tarrga as he slipped the Amulet under his armour, and the bracers over his wrists, the bracers snugged perfectly as he pulled them on.

"what in the bloody hell are you talking about man?" asked Morothos as he was unawares of the man that gave Tarrga the Brooch.

"a man claiming to be Marag brought me this Brooch i am wearing, said it was with his family for years... when i looked up from the thing the man was gone." replied Tarrga

" that was no Marag man, and you should know that, we jsut dont disappear like that, anyway, get the hell on the road, i will travel to the other side of our forest with you, and then our allies will take care of you, so get the hell on the horse and move your ass boy."

"damned old man" Tarrga said loud enough to be heard, which earned him a scuff in the back of the head, he mounted his horse mirthfully and waited for Morothos to climb onto his horse, it was truly an odd sight watchin the enormous man climb onto a horse... honestly the mans shoulders were nearly as wide as Tarrgas sword was long, but Morothos was not fat, he was well built and a well training slaughtering machine.

The villagers were awaiting the two men as they left the village walls ,there were flowers thrown, some women even some men cried. and morothos gave a speech, a short one of course.

"i shall return in a tenday, for Tarrga must make this journey alone, but that doesnt mean i cannot see him safely through the beginning, i will accompany him until the end of the forest, and then return, fear not for your Warlord, for he shall return, even if he will look different, do not fear his return, but await it with anticipation, Tarrga will always carry you in his heart, all of you, even though in physicality Tarrga makes this journey alone, all of our spirits will travel with him and keep him safe, we shall all be here when he returns, and we shall all accept him for what his journey makes of him, farefell for a tenday my people, and may our Warlord return safely after that." okay it wasnt that short, but anyway, with that Morothos heeled his horse, and Tarrga followed the action, and that was the beginning of the journey, the beginning to the end of what everyone knew as life, but a beginning to a new life.

The Warden of The North
                          The Royal Executioner
                          The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

they had traveled for three uneventful days and the forest was close now, maybe three leagues further, but the travel through the forest would be longer... as Tarrga slumped in his saddle something moved across the ground, but Tarrga couldnt tell what it was, he dismissed it and slumped again. something then hindered the horses step causing him not to fall but to falter, and Tarrga no long slumped in his saddle. Morothos was still travelling with him, and Morothos had a hand on his massive maul, he nodded to the other warrior and leapped down from his horse, rolling out of the way of the steeds feet.. the horse stoppede 10 feet from where Tarrga had jumped.... he felt something slither through his legs, his sword in hand Tarrga wanted to know what the hell was going on.... and he would now find out....

As Tarrga stood a Colossal creature rose from the ground... a colossal Earth Elemental grew from the ground right in front of him... and it wasnt looking friendly. Morothos dismounted and brought his mual to the back of the colossal creatures knee, felling it. As the creature stood upon one knee it was still much taller than Morothos and Tarrga, the elemental brought an enormous hannd down and swatted Morothos away, as the Earth Elemental swatted Morothos, Tarrga felt a strong gust of wind rush past him, which he didnt like.... he turned around and was confronted by a Huge Wind Elemental... he brought his sword to the wind elementals knees to fell the creature.. but it didnt work so, the creature sped towards Tarrga, and undoubtedly struck him hard, knocking him back ward into the Earth elemental, who respectively clobbered Tarrga.... He was getting beaten down... little did the elementals remember old Morothos, theyre misson was to kill Tarrga, not pay attention to anyone else. Morothos came behind the wind elemental and brought his enchanted maul into the back of the creatures skull, tearing the head from the body, but did not finish there.... he continued to smash his maul into the creatures body...

as this was happening, Tarrga had regained his Sword and was slashing the Earth elementals legs, cutting it down slowly... as he did this he spotted three Large water elementals emerging from what must have been the forest.. three leagues was along walk, but he didnt remember a stream before the forest ( the forest did support a rather large stream ). As the water elementals proceded so did Tarrga, he proceded to slice down the earth elemental as Morothos bashed in its chest. They felled the creature, and turned jsut in time to meet the water elementals, Morothos met one with his viscious mual, and Tarrga met another with his sword, the third came between the two warriors and targetted Tarrga, with a violent hammering punch, winding him, but not felling him... and the other creature capitolized on the blow, Tarrga swung his sword in an attempt to defend himself, he took a creatures arms.... but he still fell backwards..... as Tarrga fell, Morothos' mual crushed the creature that still had its arms, and the armless creature threw himself at Morothos, and Tarrga rose, and sliced the creature in half at the waste.... this encounter was over.... and there was no trace that the Warriors had even been attacked.

Morothos and Tarrga remounted and continued their journey....

(EDIT: with each encounter Tarrga will gain a level in Dragon Disciple, so keep your eyes on the character sheet )

The Warden of The North
                            The Royal Executioner
                            The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

The forest was comming up quickly, as Tarrga and Morothos had decided to race to the forests edge, the wind passed through Tarrgas long blonde hair as he hunched over his horses graceful neck, he glanced back and Morothos was right behind him.... the forest was closing in rapidly now and it was time to slow down, or take a header into one of the large trees. Tarrga began to pull back on his reains and slowed the horse to a graceful canter as did Morothos, and they came to the Forests edge at the same time.

" well, let us see what the forest has for us... " said Tarrga as he attempted to urge his horse forward, the horse did not stir, but stood perfectly still.

" the horses will go no further Tarrga, there is something dark and evil in the forest, and they sense it, you msut go on now, alone and on foot, you will clearly not arrive to our allies in the time that we have given them, and they will send search parties for you, as instructed. but they will only search for a fortnight, so be quick. "

"what do you mean alone? i thought you came to the end of the forest..."

" i would have, but the horses will not allow it, and i cannot leave these beasts here to be eaten, they are valuable creatures and msut be brought back to our people, fear not we shall wait for you, in which ever manner you return. "

"you keep talking as if im going to change... but you dont say it directly.. how will this journey change and shift my appearance? jsut tell me what is going to happen to me, please? Morothos, for all that we have been through together, grant me this knowledge"

" you shall become that which you seek... that is all i cna say, now i must return to the Marag, and you must go forward... the way back for you is barred until you complete your quest, you must move forward, no matter how much peril you seem to face, you will get through it, you were born to overcome any obstacle, go on man." and with that Morothos turned the steeds and walked the horses the way they had come, Morothos turned in his saddle and gave Tarrga the traditional Marag salute ( fist to heart, fist to head, and finally fist extended to the recipient of the salute ), Tarrga returned the gesture and looked into the forest, definately not likeing what he seemed to face.

Tarrga hefted his sword and diligantly walked towards the forest, cautious of anything moving that shouldnt.... Tarrga decided that his bow would be a better idea and drew it, putting his sword away. Tarrga knocked an arrow, and drew his bowstring, as he procceeded through the forest he saw eyes, heard the cracking of sticks in the distance. It didnt frighten Tarrga, but made him wary that he wasnt alone, which he didnt like... he remembered when he used to wlak through this forest as a child collecting wild mushrooms and firewood for when he and his father camped away from the village. the forest seemed so calm and serene then, and now all Tarrga could see in the forest was death and chaos.... he saw the twisted trunks of trees and the gnarled branches. but now he snapped back to reality and advanced through the forest, and he saw some grotesque creature speed through the brush, his advance through the forest quickly became an advance against the creature. Tarrga saw teh creature again, it wasnt as small as he thought it was going to be, it was the size of a draft horse, and it was armoured. which meant that it was sent to do jsut the job it was doing, more creatures began to surround Tarrga, they advances silently and Tarrga was unawares of them. The creature that Tarrga had been tracking leaped from the bush where it had laid in wait and Tarrga loosed his arrows, directly down the beasts firey throat. Tarrga was now randomly going through the languages he knew, maybe thsi creature would understand something, he tried Gnoll, Goblin, Giant, Abyssal, Celestial, Common and finally recieved a result when he tried Infernal, the creature did not speak but it was clear he understood. Tarrga put his bow away and drew his sword cautiously, and he spoke to the creature... which he would soon identify.

" do you speak beast? i know you understand me, but can you speak?" the creature shook its head as Tarrga spoke to it in Infernal. " no? you cannot speak yet you understand the language which i am speaking, well thats good, but why have you been sent here? undoubtedly to kill me?" the creature nodded its head, and as it did so two more of the beasts leaped upon Tarrgas back and knocking him over, one of these was somewhat smaller, four more of the smaller creatures came forth from the brush, and surrounded Tarrga. now that the creatures were in full veiw he could see what they were the two larger were Nessian Warhounds and the five smaller were Hellhounds, a small pack. still small pack or not, these creatures shouldnt be on the Material Plane, so someone msut have sent them to battle and kill Tarrga, but he was not such an easy target.

Tarrga spoke again in Infernal to the beasts " i know not who has sent you to slay me, but i shall not allow your success, so if you wish to do battle an die, then lets fight." with that Tarrga charged at a Warhound andslammed his sword hard into the side, felling the beast, as one lay prone the other creatures came forth and attacked him, each hellhound was deflected but the Warhound was a much more difficult foe, as the creature leaped to bite at Tarrgs throat he moved his arms to strike the creature and the beasts teeth landed in his shoulder, causing a firey pain to course though him... Tarrga errupted into a viscious rage and slammed his sword harshly into the beasts back, as Tarrga struck the creatures two arrows flew from the treetops and felled a Hellhound, another two arrows felled another hound, as Tarrga worked his sword on the remaining creatures felling them brutally his unseen assistant climbed down from the treetops. all the beasts lay slain except the first one that Tarrga struck, the Warhound was wounded severly and it lay bleeding to death on the forest floor. Tarrga strode to the creature and spoke again to it, unaware that his helped was now on ground level.... " i told you creatures that you would not defeat me, sure you may have wounded me a little bit, but i will heal, your compainions are dead, and soon so shall you be." with that Tarrga raised his blade and severed the creatures head.

"well, arent you a sight, what are you? and what language was that? do i need to kill you too?" the voice startled Tarrga and he spun with his sword in hand and it landed gently against the Elfs throat, jsut as her double bow pointed two arrows at his.

" i am Tarrga, Great Warlord of the Marag peoples. i am a warrior ofthe planes, who might you be?"

"well, thats very nice, but as for warrior you are msitaken, i think you are nothing more than a violent brute with no heart and less of a soul.... what is wrong with your teeth and hands? are you diseased? get away from me if you are."

"nothing is wrong with me, and you didnt answer as to who you were, i hav etold you my name and now i think it is polite for you to tell me yours, as for the barbarianism, very true, i am a barbarian and a brute, but heart and soul i do possess, but i can be as cold and hard as needed, your name, please."

"first off, look at your hands and tell me nothing is wrong secondly, what do you know of politness, you live in a hut. but fine if you wish to know my name it is Arlyana, now, remove your sword before i stick you full of arrows."

"if i remove my sword you will remove your bow... and then we can talk more civilised, i wil leven share a meal with you if you wish it"

" fine take dwon your sword." and both removed their weapons from the others path.

"please allow me to reintroduce myself, Lady Arlyana." with that Tarrga bent foreard ( because she is clearly much smaller than he ) and kissed her hand.

"ah, so you do know some things of civilization, let us sit and talk." she moved to a rather large tree and sat agaisnt the trunk. " what brings you to this forest, my home?"

" your home? i am simply travelling through on a quest, i was assaulted by elementals a few leagues before the forests and now these beasts while in the forest. all i want to do is continue my quest and move through this place"

" many do, and yes this is my home, ive lived in this forest for over a century, and i recognise you Tarrga, from when you were a boy, you and your father camped jsut outside of the forest and used the dead branches for fire wood, and the stream for water, i remember you well now Tarrga of the Marag. you msut not fear your quest, but you msut embrace the challenges that are thrown at you, for your quest is a noble and destined one, you were made to succed"

"hmm, seems you have many years on me Lady Arlyana, but still, i fear not what i must face through my quest. if you have lived in this forest for so long, how come ive never seen you before? i embrace all life and death, and all combat. i know that i msut do what i must do and it msut be completed."

"you have not seen me because i have not wished to be seen, but many times i have assisted you without your knowledge, i will journey with you on your quest, for i hav enot left the forest in a century, would you like my companionship on your travels?"

"of course, ive always hated travelling alone. i never could stand long travel by myself, though they do serve as good times to think and reflect. and of couse you've proven youself an excellent combatant, so its not as if i will be protectingyou for our whole journey, yes i would like for you to travel with me. now i promised you a meal, and so ishall provide one, living in the forest i assume your used to eating what can be found? good, i shall find us a fine meal." and with that Tarrga set off searching for edible mushrooms, plants, and bugs. Tarrga returned in a few minutes with a stone slab heaped with edible plants fungus and bugs....

" i have returned with the meal i promised, i hope you dont mind that i didnt ahve any proper foods for you milady."

as he walked around the tree trunk Arlyana was sitting there still, not even moved from the position she was when he left, he put the food down beside her and poked her arm..." Arlyana?"

"what? huh? oh yes right, i apologise, i was reviewing my spells for the day.... yes, you said you would return with some food? let us see how you have done, shall we?" with that she began inspecting the plate Tarrga had brought... " very very good, though some of the mushrooms may cause slight hallucinations, but then again, your a pretty big guy, so you should be able to withstand the hallucinations. so, shal lwe begin this fine meal that you have brought?" she picked up a leaf and a bug crawled from the under side... " oh my.. what are those doing in there? did you put them there?"

"well, yeah, you can eat'em, theyre good, kinda crunchy, but theyre good, trust me...."

"alright ill eat it" she took a bit outta the leaf and tossed the bug into her mouth and Tarrga could hear her loudly crunching the bugs outer shell... " hey you were right, they are good, come on and eat, i wont bite you... yet."

Tarrga sat down beside Arlyana and began to munch on some bugs.

after the meal Tarrga tossed down his bedroll and blanket and layed down for a sleep, knowing that Elves do not sleep, he simply told Arlyana that he was tired and needed some rest. As Tarrga was laying out his bed, she came to him and asked if he minded her sharing his blanket, he of course being a gentleman, said she could have it, but as he layed down to sleepo, she layed beside him and cast the blanket over them both.

( that was a long friggen post, i hope it kept you entertained through it all, i think it kinda died nearing the end, with a little to much dialogue... always hoping you enjoyed)

The Warden of The North
                              The Royal Executioner
                              The RiDDLe BoxXx

Comment

Working...
                              X