Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I recover character sheets from the old Profiler?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM's sent.

Comment

Hey, I know I'm a bit late, but I was at a wedding. Would it be possible to get a PM with my old sheets?

Thanks so much mods.

Comment

Answered.

Comment

Hello,

I totally missed the notice about the site re-vamp and did not backup my sheets. Would it be possible to get the info from my old sheets?
          Thanks!

Comment

I've ended up in the same boat without a paddle. May I also get the details for my character sheets? It's been a while since I was here and had to remember my password so I missed the reset.

Comment

I also missed the message, could I get sent my sheets as well? I appreciate the support you all have provided!

Comment

Pm's sent.

Comment

May I too receive my old character sheets in whatever format they are? I would deeply appreciate it.

Comment

Hello, I'm in need of my sheets as well. I thought I had downloaded all the ones I needed but it seems I'm missing a few. If it's possible could you please send the sheets that mark me as an editor as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Shondoa View Post
                      Hello, I'm in need of my sheets as well. I thought I had downloaded all the ones I needed but it seems I'm missing a few. If it's possible could you please send the sheets that mark me as an editor as well?
                      I don't think so. I have sent you all I can recover.

Comment

Would it be possible for me to also get the old data, please? It was under Jack_Cain or possibly JackCain, I don't recall.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Hate to be one of those people, but I hadn't looked at the site in a LONG while, and the email connected to this site is an older one, so I never got the notice. If anyone would be able to help me recover a couple of characters, I'd really appreciate it.

Comment

Hey, I'd really like my old sheets sent to me too please if that's possible I didn't play/use the site for a year so I missed the notice. I started a new account (not sure if old ones were completely deleted) but I should have the same user name

Comment

I don't know if y'all are still doing this, but I'd like to grab my old sheets if you all still have them.

Comment

Working...
                                X