Celebrating our anniversary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Celebrating our anniversary!

Dear TTW, I just realized (belatedly unfortunately) that we just had our 5-year anniversary. Congratulations. Happy anniversary!
    I can't believe that I've been gaming with you for 5 years already!
    :cheerful:

We've had some awesome times and some not-so-great times. Fortunately, it was mostly awesome! Some campaigns have been amazing. Some campaigns were great for a period of time before they died. And there was one campaign that was pretty miserable at times, but which I'm so happy to have out of my life because I know our relationship is healthier for it. Overall, you've exceeded my expectations! Like with most relationships, the more I put in, the more I usually got out of our relationship.

However, I feel bad that I missed our actual anniversary date. I also feel bad that I didn't get you a gift... yet... But I want to remedy that!

I want to you to know that I plan to finally get a paid subscription. Honestly, I'm not doing it because I want bells and whistles, and I don't care much about the ads. I'm doing this because I want to support YOU! I want you to continue to grow. And I want to support the other folks who've poured their heart and soul into making you such a warm and welcoming website.

Having said that, I can't figure out how to get a paid subscription now that you have been revamped. (I'm not normally a fan of plastic surgery, but I've gotta be honest, you look so fantastic now!) So if anyone can point me in the right direction towards getting a paid subscription, I'd really appreciate it!

Happy 5 year anniversary, and hoping for many more wonderful years ahead! :orange::orange::orange:

Freed, that’s super sweet of you! I love this post. I just had my ten year anniversary myself!

I’ll check on the paid member info and get back to you.

Comment

Thanks @Raist! You're almost at 10,000 posts, too, which is another milestone. (Although I'd bet large sums of platinum that you'd be well over 10K if not for the posts that were deleted when some of your games died in the past and were deleted.)

Comment

Yeah...it's more than that. haha

My first game I GMed at TTW called The Sunken Stones, back from 2011-2014, had over 25,000 posts in it before all was said and done and about 1/3 of those were mine. I shudder to think what the real number really should be.

Comment

If you’re still interested, my friend, there’s a new site wide announcement you might be interested in.

Comment

Thanks! I just subscribed!!!

Comment

In that case, thank YOU, my friend! TTW is super grateful to have supportive, generous members like you around here!

Comment

Working...
              X