Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Maptool + Discord] Need some new blood for my group (PF, PF2, Cypher, V20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Maptool + Discord] Need some new blood for my group (PF, PF2, Cypher, V20)

Hey. Ye Olde blood TTW member here, looking to revitalize my on-again off-again maptool troupe. Some of us have been gaming together since the late 00's in one form or fashion, and we cut our teeth here back in the day. Anyway, since we migrated away from using this place back in the days of yore, our group has dwindled down to barely a quorum, let alone a good 5 man team to cover up for the occasional absence.

Anyway, I'm looking for a few to add to our group. We primarily play via Maptool, and use discord for chat and voice. Most of our games run fully typed out in MT, with the voice being for OOC chatter and banter and whatnot.

For group demographics and game topics, we currently are as follows:
    3 midwestern US males 30's
    2 great lakes area Canadian males 30's
    all primary English speaking
    out of game chat topics run the gamut from memes, to weeb stuff, to video games
    typical game topics are high fantasy, occult modern, or scifi
    the game systems we're typically running are Pathfinder, Pathfinder 2nd Edition, Cypher, Vampire 20th anniversary edition, and some amalgamation stuff for modern games

When we are on an active game cycle, we typically play on sundays or tuesdays, evenings US Eastern time (8-midnight, +/- an hour)

If you're interested, shoot me a line here, a PM, or an email. We're hoping to maybe start a PF2 game in the nearish future.

Thanks!

--arch
    Alas, the darkness shineth brightly today!

Archmagi1's Portal of Wonders - Mastermind
    Arch's Comprehensive PF House Rules Google Doc
    Maptool Macro Basics: Lesson 1
    Maptool Macro Basics: Lesson 2
    Maptool Macro Basics: Lesson 3

Pathfinder Psionics: Psionics Unleashed!

GM'ing: Praetor
Working...
X