adventure interest check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

adventure interest check

hello, i am returning to tangled web after a long hiatus from both the site and rp in general...not long ago i backed a kickstarter for a 5e adventure that kinda peaked my interest in rp again...unfortunately im still waiting on a suppliment book for some of the rules (petersen games is slow to ship, but i love their products.) so while im waiting i thought i would check interest on a different adventure.

im thinking either

tomb of annihilation- if the game goes well i might throw some random stuff in for a couple levels and cap it off with tomb of horrors since they kinda mesh fairly well

or

i can attempt curse of strahd....i know that was popular for awhile (at least i saw alot of gamers in my area running it) so im not sure how much interest there is in it

Good to see you back after all this time, old friend! I’d be up for a Tomb of Annihilation run if that is indeed what you end up running.

Comment

i think its probly my prefered adventure at the moment...ive done the most research on that one and have a firmer grasp on it.

Comment

I'd be happy to play in either one of them. I've never played in ToA at all, and I've started CoS a dozen times but never gotten past level 3 before the game fell apart.

Comment

Like Psy, I’ve done Strahd before (up to level 7 and still rolling, thankfully) but never ToA, so that’s why it gets my vote.

Comment

looks like tomb is the way ill go then, doing some reading up and ill have a recruitment add up within the next couple days

Comment

Working...
            X