Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Substitute GMs to the rescue!

Hello and happy Monday, TTWers!

I just wanted to offer a friendly reminder that this little niche of our site exists, despite it not being used yet.

This is a spot for players to reach out to the community to find replacement GMs. We all know life happens and sometimes, sadly, games get dropped without much warning. If a player drops, they're generally replaced and the game marches on, but when a GM drops, the game dies more often than not. So, hopefully, this area can help!

Consider this a spot for players to express a need for a new GM and, hopefully, find what they're looking for in our own little Game Rescue thread right here.

Cheers and happy gaming, all!

I have experience running pathfinder 1&2e and d&d 3.5 if anyone needs a new GM

Comment

• RaistlinMC
      RaistlinMC commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, yes and yes! We always need a new GM around here, NightFlyer! Thanks for offering, truly.

I think, honestly, what will work best for you is to run a game ad for one of those systems (all of which are quite popular around here, most especially PF1e I'd say). It doesn't need to be a fancy ad or even a fully fleshed out idea. Just a hook and some hope for something cool down the line will usually get the creative juices flowing for players, I've found.

Welcome to TTW, NF, and happy gaming around here!

i could use a co-GM in my 5e game

Comment

• RaistlinMC
      RaistlinMC commented
      Editing a comment
      It's a little unorthodox, Star, but I suggest running that as a Game Ad actually. Something like, "Calling all 5e GMs" or something to that effect. I hope and expect you'll get more eyes on your request there than here, perhaps.

• starwarsnerd
      starwarsnerd commented
      Editing a comment
      k, thanks
Working...
X