Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello fellow role players.

Hello!
    Looked threw the recruitment page and it seem a little slow with new games unless I'm looking at the wrong place!
    I'm a old school pathfinder player that probably need some update on the rules but that shouldn't be a problem.
    But with that said I'm willing to try anything if your willing to point me in the right direction.

information about me:
    I can post as many times needed and have no problem making interesting characters and enjoy writing.
    I have experience of playing alot of different RPG like vampire, werewolfs, 40k Warhammer, pathfinder, d&d 3.5,
    And some more. But it was some time ago so everything probably change as things do.
    SO what will you get if you would pick me?
    I am a all around player that willing to fill the role that's needed. I enjoy the darkside as the anti hero but have no problem playing the good guy who will sacrifice himself for the better good. I understand the importance of teamwork along with the beautiful deep character development to enjoy yourself.
    Have any questions? Feel free to post here or send me a message and I reply as soon as possible!
    Best regards // Bravve

Been able to join 1 game so far.. a D&D 5e, but still looking to join 1-3 more if there is anyone that needs a player.

Comment

2 games of 5:e joined. But still looking for 1-2 more, Hopefully something else then 5e but i'm not to picky.

Comment

Still looking.

Comment

If someone have a 40k Warhammer game going I would love to join that.

Comment

Working...
          X