Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ooc

Do I do the ability check right away or as part of my turn?

And Tuff is actually at 1hp thanks to Relentless Endurance.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Do I do the ability check right away or as part of my turn?

And Tuff is actually at 1hp thanks to Relentless Endurance.
    Good point about the Relentless Endurance. I forgot about that. Also, you have to use your action to try to escape the grapple on your turn.

Are you wanting us to post in initiative order.. (once rolled) or are we doing a "group" initiative and thus all group goes then monster goes - im fine with either way, just establishing the "way" for this game.

Also can you make a Rolls thread? or do you prefer everything in the "main" thread?

(also perhaps a map thread for maps... just so when it comes to longer battles they're easier to find? especially if there has been a lot of posting? - just a suggestion based on observations from other games)
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthus View Post
    Are you wanting us to post in initiative order.. (once rolled) or are we doing a "group" initiative and thus all group goes then monster goes - im fine with either way, just establishing the "way" for this game.

Also can you make a Rolls thread? or do you prefer everything in the "main" thread?

(also perhaps a map thread for maps... just so when it comes to longer battles they're easier to find? especially if there has been a lot of posting? - just a suggestion based on observations from other games)
    Initiative is just to determine who goes before the monster and who goes after. Once the monster goes, everyone will get to act as the turn ends and the next one begins. I would prefer if you just rolled in the active battle thread. I've been pretty good so far with updating the map and re-posting it but if it becomes a problem I can make a separate maps thread.

nps
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Thanks for the healing!

7. Default

No problem, the team needs its swords

8. Default

Is it the Ankhegs turn now?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345