Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [PATHFINDER 2e] Trial

1. Default

Hi. I’m new to the boards, but not new to PBP. I thought this game looked interesting. I don’t know the Pathfinder 2e rules, but I have played 1e. Started looking over the Archives the Nethys link, and I think I get the Ancestry, Background, Class set-up. Here are my answers to your questions. I’ll work on the crunch in the next couple of days.

What did you say?
    Glaehk

What sort of garb did you grab?
    A bright red robe that won’t go unnoticed.

What restful scene attracted your attention?
    “There I stood in a meadow with a snow-capped mountain before me. More surrounded me, but the scene left before I could take it all in.”

What artifact did you try to wield?
    A rowen wand of inconspicuous power (Wizard)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin Explorer View Post
    Hi. I’m new to the boards, but not new to PBP. I thought this game looked interesting. I don’t know the Pathfinder 2e rules, but I have played 1e. Started looking over the Archives the Nethys link, and I think I get the Ancestry, Background, Class set-up. Here are my answers to your questions. I’ll work on the crunch in the next couple of days.

What did you say?
    Glaehk

What sort of garb did you grab?
    A bright red robe that won’t go unnoticed.

What restful scene attracted your attention?
    “There I stood in a meadow with a snow-capped mountain before me. More surrounded me, but the scene left before I could take it all in.”

What artifact did you try to wield?
    A rowen wand of inconspicuous power (Wizard)
    Welcome! I encourage you to connect with the community here.

When you get a chance to post a link to your character sheet, I'll look it over!

3. Default

Thanks! Here’s the character sheet for Glaehk. I have some details to fill in, but I think I got all of the crunch. Let me know if you see anything missing. There are probably a couple of things out of place, too (like Arcane Thesis) that I’m happy to move if there a better place for them.

Looking over the 2e rules, I see the changes to the skills and the combat actions types. Is there anything else majorly different that I should take a loom at before we begin?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruin Explorer View Post
    Thanks! Here’s the character sheet for Glaehk. I have some details to fill in, but I think I got all of the crunch. Let me know if you see anything missing. There are probably a couple of things out of place, too (like Arcane Thesis) that I’m happy to move if there a better place for them.

Looking over the 2e rules, I see the changes to the skills and the combat actions types. Is there anything else majorly different that I should take a loom at before we begin?
    Looks good to me! Happy to have you join us!

I can't think of any major rules to mention. As a newer system, most of us will be learning as we go.

To anyone considering applying who hasn't said anything yet, please comment to note your interest. Recruitment threads are limited to 14 days, so we are running out of time on this thread. If you need a little more time, just let me know and we will make it work!

Welcome, Ruin! Always nice to see a new and friendly face around here.

Our recruitment has reached its time limit! The three players who applied are all accepted. I will be posting a request for a forum and I will direct message each of you on Monday.

Thread is closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12