Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Feast Day - A 5E Adventure for 4 - 5 players

1. Default

Yeah I'm currently typing that 40K ad, once done I'll try and come up with a character for this. Honestly it's kind of difficult for me to create level 1 characters in 5e, because I find the lowest levels to be quite boring in this system, but oh well, I'll figure something out

I don't run boring games at any level.
    My next one shot will probably be for fifth level.
    Want to be a Game Master? Training and Tips at The D Academy

In retrospect, Marcy probably did the right thing. After all, she did let Black Leaf die.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cailano View Post
    I don't run boring games at any level.
    I didn't mean it that way

I meant that at low levels there is little diversity as to what powers/abilities you have, which makes things kinda boring. But I have no doubt the game itself will be fun, all it takes is an entertaining premise

I'm going to hold off and hope you get at least one more new-ish player (to the site or to the hobby), Cai. But you know that if you're ready to run a game and you need an extra PC, I'm always happy to hop in and help out.

C'mon, folks, run a game and get a guaranteed spot in a Cailano game! You won't find a better deal than that in the PbP realm. Have fun, all!

Quote Originally Posted by TearsofTomorrow View Post
    I didn't mean it that way

I meant that at low levels there is little diversity as to what powers/abilities you have, which makes things kinda boring. But I have no doubt the game itself will be fun, all it takes is an entertaining premise
    Oh no worries, I'm not offended or anything I'm just trying to reassure you that the game will be fun.

In retrospect, Marcy probably did the right thing. After all, she did let Black Leaf die.

No new movement in this thread for a few days so we may have hit our limit for players. Let's shift the discussion to what kinds of characters you'd like to play. Please work together to create a balanced party. Shadow, you can definitely play Tylandyr and you can leave him at second level (Shadow's character is one from another game I ran.)

You don't have to actually make characters yet, just trying to get some discussion / brainstorming going.

Thanks, Cai. For those who don't know, Tylandyr is an Elf Sorcerer (Silver Draconic Bloodline).

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

9. Default

Yeah sorry about my silence, but I've been very busy setting up my own game, on top of real life commitment. I'll try and come up with something in the upcoming days, probably some kind of rogue.

Nice, sounds like two out of four members of a classic adventuring group.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast