Thread: GMs willing to run one-shots and their favored systems

Default GMs willing to run one-shots and their favored systems

Hey all! I'm Ra. I've been a site member and PbP player for over a decade and I've been playing role-playing games for thirty of my thirty-seven years.

I'm officially offering myself up to GM a one-shot in any of the following systems: Pathfinder 1e, DnD 5e or Swords and Wizardry (old-school DnD clone).

Anyone interested? Let's roll some dice.

And I'm Drew. Hi. I can teach you how to play D&D 5e. Send me a PM and we'll see if we can get a session going.

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

I'm Sober. I usually play D&D 3.5e and PF, but can probably swing a game of Microlite or D&D 5e as well. Send me a PM and we can see about putting together a game.
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    "To most men, asking hideous old women for sex advice is like asking the tarrasque for a breath mint."