Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: OOC

Blog Entries

well now i have to play the character then

PREPARE YOUR BODIES FOR A CRUSADE AND YOUR SOULS FOR GLORY

“Defend the weak, protect both young and old, never desert your friends. Give justice to all, be fearless in battle and always ready to defend the right."

—The law of Badger Lords”
    Brian Jacques, Lord Brocktree

Blog Entries

-Adds Alchemical Ice to his crafting list... lots and lots of Alchemical Ice-
    "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfox42 View Post
    -Sigh- I see that I am going to have to bring some civilization to this group. Such is the life of an aristocrat.

Hey Sober, So I'm looking around and can't find anything that quite fits what I want. I'm looking for something to store my potions in that's a little classier than shoving them all in my Handy Haversack. I found the following:

https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic-items...er-beneficial/

And was wondering if we could adapt something similar for Potion vials and/or Alchemical items? Just instead of summoning them to the gun, it would summon them to my hand?

Thoughts?
    I missed this comment at first so sorry for the delay. I suppose something like that would be workable sure.
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    "To most men, asking hideous old women for sex advice is like asking the tarrasque for a breath mint."
    Do you dare challenge my Brute?

A flame thrower...and my girl is a living tree.

Uh oh.

Those who do not fit in and belong.... won't make it very far....

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”
    "To most men, asking hideous old women for sex advice is like asking the tarrasque for a breath mint."

Quote Originally Posted by GhoulRising View Post
    All right, I'm going to make an Immolator Ifrit Inquisitor.
    BURN THE HERETICS IN HOLY FLAME

its gonna be fun
    I do wonder how has your PC dealt with the need to keep moving and not live a sedentary life? Also:
    Those who grow up in a city are almost always imprisoned or driven off before they reach adulthood; most are simply too hot-headed and independent to fit into civilized society, and their predilection toward pyromania doesn’t endear them to the local authorities.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789