Thread: The Expanse RPG

1. Default The Expanse RPG

Hello fellow RPGers! It's that time again. I've had a player drop out of my game without warning, and I'm looking for a replacement. The game system is The Expanse RPG and the players are just wrapping up the adventure included with the Quickstart rules. We will be moving on to one of the other two pre-generated adventures I have. The player you will be assuming the role of is the ship's engineer, Grant Addison. Don't worry if you don't have the rulebook, I can provide that. And don't worry if you don't know the rules. All of us are still learning as we go. Just bring your love of science fiction and dice.

2. Default

Just updating this post: the players have just finished The Cupbearer adventure included with the QuickStart rules. They are en route from Jupiter’s moon Ganymede to Saturn’s moon Titan. Now is an ideal time to introduce a new player to take over the crew’s engineer, Grant. Let me know if anyone is interested in joining up.

Blog Entries

I'm a player in this game. I know most folks aren't familiar with it. Just want to say that it's been a ton of fun so far, Hideous has been great as a DM, and the system isn't all that difficult for new players to pick up. So far everyone in the game is new, and we're doing just find. If you're looking for a sci-fi fix, you should think about joining.

Blog Entries

Just for clarification, would any potential players be slipping into the role of engineer, or actually taking over the character Grant Addison?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sarynkitamo View Post
    Just for clarification, would any potential players be slipping into the role of engineer, or actually taking over the character Grant Addison?
    I'm amenable to either. If you wanted to make a new character at this point, I suppose you could. He or she could be an engineer or not, its up to you. Or if you just want to make it easy, you can take over Grant. He's a fun loving guy who just spent a week fixing a point defense cannon in his ship's machine shop...

6. Default

Shameless bump.

7. Default

I figure Iíll just keep posting updates and maybe someone will get interested. The crew is currently on Titan, one of Saturnís moons. They just turned in a bounty of sorts and got a nice payday. They are likely leaving for Tycho Station, a massive artificial ship ground orbiting in the Asteroid Belt. They have a lead on more possible work and better juice for their cargo freighter which just got signed over to them free and clear of any debt.