Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rappan Athuk (D&D 5e) - A deadly dungeon crawler

omg ill roll because even with my bad dice if I get to play with these guys im still happy.

no idea what ill play.... probably another bard or baba cross.... lets see how the dice gods laugh at me today.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollstat die - (4d6rb3) (5, 6, 6, 4) [17]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstat die - (4d6rb3) (4, 4, 5, 5) [14]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstat die - (4d6rb3) (6, 3, 4, 6) [16]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstat die - (4d6rb3) (1, 1, 2, 6, 5, 4) [15]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstat die - (4d6rb3) (6, 3, 3, 2) [12]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollstat die - (4d6rb3) (5, 4, 5, 4) [14]

/splutters incredulously

Those are not actually half bad... ill whip up something later on and submit it accordingly.

Are Artificers Allowed? (just curious)
    Any race restrictions at all?
    Last edited by Lycanthus; 06-07-2020 at 05:24 AM.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthus View Post
    omg ill roll because even with my bad dice if I get to play with these guys im still happy.

no idea what ill play.... probably another bard or baba cross.... lets see how the dice gods laugh at me today.

[roll0]
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    [roll3]
    [roll4]
    [roll5]
    I forbid you from playing ANOTHER bard or multi-class barbarian. I think you should play a Druid!

LMAO but I don't know how to play a druid. they look way too complicated ... and 'mathy'

But... fine challenge accepted .... ill give it a go... *laughs like an idiot cos I have no idea what I just agreed to.*
    Last edited by Lycanthus; 06-07-2020 at 05:27 AM.

I humbly submit for your approval

Morzumin Sarberos - Firbolg Druid - Circle of the Moon. Level 4.

7 foot 4 inches tall... He was the Runt of the Litter so to speak... constantly ridiculed by the bigger and stronger firbolgs.... he turned to mastery of nature... and one day perhaps... the elements as well. (assuming he lives that long)

I gave him the starting equipment ... but I can remove that... if required. I will also at some point type in all the druid spells into the fields so I can just tick the ones I prep.... I just wanted to get something submitted first.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2228100

Firbolg2.jpg
    Last edited by Lycanthus; 06-07-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Lemme ask you this - your stat generating options (roll 4d6, reroll 1s, take best 3 / Point Buy / Standard Array) - if someone rolls them and comes up with very bad numbers, are they allowed to switch to point buy instead or do they have to keep their rolled numbers?
    Good question. Yes I'll allow that, I don't think it'll be any fun to have your character die to soon because of badly rolled stats, so you can roll first, and if you don't like the rolls, you can afterwards still switch to one of the other methods (I'll adjust this in the openingpost as well)

Are Artificers Allowed? (just curious)
    Any race restrictions at all?
    Yes Artificers are allowed and no race restrictions (as long as I can find the source documentation of your race somewhere).

I'll send you both the players guide in a minute via PM @Lycanthus, I haven't looked at your character yet, but the players guide could inspire you to change some stuff and it's ok to do so.

Hello adventurers,
    While we are awaiting the completion of the group, you can already start preparing yourself for your adventure. Each of you have 1.500 GP available, it's up to you how you got this money (is your family just rich, treasures from previous adventure, a downpayment for a rescuemission you're about to start etc).

You can spent this money on any equipment from the PHB, or common/uncommon magic items. The price for a common magic iten is 100 GP, an uncommon one costs 500 GP. Don't forget to buy food and/or healing potions! Feel free to discuss with your fellow adventurers who's buying what (some might be happy to have 5 immovable rods, but others might think that 1 or 2 are enough).

While you're shopping and tell people that you're preparing to go to Rappan Athuk, they might tell you some rumors. If you're a spellcaster, roll a d6 three times (in the recruitment thread), otherwise you get to roll two times. For every 1 or 2 that you roll, you'll get a rumor. Do note that they're rumors, they might be true, the might be false or anything in between!

Enjoy your shopping trip!

P.S. I've also send this exact same message to you guys via PM, to make sure you see this message and it doesn't get lost in the middle of all the other messages. I'll make sure to also send it to people that join later (so if you still want to join, this also applies to you!)

cool.. ill keep the artificer in the back pocket :P

Im technically a spellcaster... so ill roll for some rumor action...

Authentic Forum Dice-rollIma Gossip Ho - (3d6) (4, 2, 5) [11]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollTel me more Goss - (3d6) (2, 6, 2) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollOMG Sheryl did whaaaaa!?? - (3d6) (6, 4, 1) [11]

Im technically a spellcaster... so ill roll for some rumor action...

Authentic Forum Dice-rollLycanthus' Rumor - (1d100) (37) [37]
    [roll1]
    [roll2]
    I just needed 3 d6 rolls, so I'll just grab your first roll, which will give you 1 rumor. Authentic Forum Dice-rollLycanthus' Rumor - (1d100) (37) [37]

Check your PM for the rumor.
    Last edited by Sir Dijavegi; 06-07-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast