Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: NEWEST OOC Planner/Discussion Thread for Players

I am so sorry guys... my grandmother has recently passed away and I will need to take a short time off, I really do hope to be back to regular posting on monday

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson Tagger View Post
    I am so sorry guys... my grandmother has recently passed away and I will need to take a short time off, I really do hope to be back to regular posting on monday

@GT & Zeros: I am so sorry you lost such a special family member, especially now with everyone having been under such restrictions that it's hard to get quality time with people.

Take all the time you need, no questions asked.
    Last edited by magrat4; 06-28-2020 at 03:31 PM.

the ceremony for her will be tomorrow, thank you for everything you guys are one of my closest and longest standing support groups, I know that is pretty sappy coming from a guy you have never met on the internet, but I really do apprectiate y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson Tagger View Post
    the ceremony for her will be tomorrow, thank you for everything you guys are one of my closest and longest standing support groups, I know that is pretty sappy coming from a guy you have never met on the internet, but I really do apprectiate y'all!

Thanks for saying that. I hope you had a really meaningful memorial (by the time you read this).

Definitely appreciate it. Would've responded sooner... but somehow I managed to not find the wifi name/password for the airbnb I'm at until tonight... Feel absolutely moronic.

For timing, I should be back to daily posts by Monday at the latest. Will try to continue updating as time permits.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeros View Post
    For timing, I should be back to daily posts by Monday at the latest. Will try to continue updating as time permits.

No sweat.

I am declaring that we are taking this holiday weekend off until Monday, anyway. Have a meaningful 4th of July weekend, all.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253