Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: General Discussion

Hello everyone!

Thank you for posting, Equinoche! I had been logged out of here for about a month, and of course, right after I start contacting people asking them to post for me, I managed to get back in! I echo Equinoche's sentiment, and wish all of you good health, luck, and fortitude.

Good to hear from you! Also apparently I haven't checked this site since May, my bad!

The foster dog got foster-to-adopted by some other people just last week, hooray, but I will miss him dearly. His name is Moose and he's a 70 lb amstaff mix. I made him an IG at instagram.com/fosterdogmoosemoose . Also I did a single standup comedy set via Zoom which is on my Youtube if anyone needs a laugh. :shrug: Mostly wanted to apologize for not checking this thread in almost 5 months.

I'm still lurking, but only when I get an email notification
    Ariellana, Noxias, and everybody in July.

It's good to hear from both of you! Malk0lm, do you still get email notifications when something is posted here, or was this a lucky break?

I hope Moose goes on to a great family. Do you think you will do that again? Also, what is your YouTube channel? I couldn't find it with a casual search. Sorry if I missed it; the local smoke from the western fires and a small head cold (just a rhinovirus, not covid) have me pretty under the weather right now. Hopefully the smoke will blow out of here this weekend.
    Last edited by Umiushi; 09-19-2020 at 08:08 AM.

I get the email, but I think it's a day or so delay.

After I move in with the gf in maybe a couple months we might look for another foster. Moose was pretty perfect for me, though, so it'll be tough! My youtube is igerstel, which is all my social medias because I don't have a common name and cannot hide. ;_; It's pretty much just standup for now.

Hope the sky is getting better for you! Some friends of mine just moved to a farm on the OR/WA border and were like, "well crap." Had a few hazy days here but nowhere near the 700s or whatever the measurement was in the PNW.

like and subscribe!

I got a laugh out of this!

SMASH THAT BELL!
    Ariellana, Noxias, and everybody in July.

Blog Entries

Hello! Just wanted to make a lil post and check in on everyone, especially Umi! Can't help but be a little concerned, the way things are these days. Stay safe, everyone.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345