Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Chapter 82 OOC

Spellblade is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

So my crew can't accept my writ?

zebsen is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Zav has sound proofed his quarters, so there is no gap to slide anything under the door.
    Okay, so we leave a desk outside the door and state in a note that any mail for Zav can be left on the desk. We still make the place reek of alcohol and lock the door.

If that isn't an option, Axar can stay behind and wait for the writ.
    Last edited by zebsen; Yesterday at 08:27 PM.

Arkady is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

here is a map, not sure why you need one unless you plan on fighting outside Tratts, which would surely lead to burning buildings.

Those that cannot turn into a rat cannot enter the sewers without a special tool to lift the manhole covers, which you do not have nor can you buy.

As I said before, you can come from any direction as there are many alleyways, etc... The closest you can get without being seen is probably 40'. The crosshatched lines are brick walls.

Attachment 21015
    Hildegard suggests that we go through the narrow alley to the north or through the building to the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    I thought they were in town. And we suspect one of them may be a spy.

Spellblade is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Good point. I guess the crew is gone however my guards are present.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    I thought they were in town. And we suspect one of them may be a spy.

Good point. I guess the crew is gone however my guards are present.
    Yes, and they were hired after you found out about the spies. And they are from Stormgate, right? So, they shouldn't be in league with the thieves guild here. Phaedra maybe, but probably not the GB.

They are from Skyhaven.

Yes, and they were hired after you found out about the spies. And they are from Stormgate, right? So, they shouldn't be in league with the thieves guild here. Phaedra maybe, but probably not the GB.

Luopo is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Selwin could try, but the messenger isn't going to leave it to some deckhand.

spy#1: What are they doing with that desk?
    spy#2: I'm not sure, but what in the Hel are they doing pouring out all that whiskey?

Okay, so we leave a desk outside the door and state in a note that any mail for Zav can be left on the desk. We still make the place reek of alcohol and lock the door.

If that isn't an option, Axar can stay behind and wait for the writ.

Its not a problem getting there, I'm just not sure what you're going to do when you do get there. Wait until something happens and attack, letting Doc die, or simply go through the front and attack? The only visible means of ingress is the front door. The back alleyway is blocked off by brick walls and you don't know if there is a roof over the alleyway or not.

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

Ivar can remain behind to collect the writ on Zavro's behalf. Since he can then conceivably cross town the fastest to rejoin the group.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Default Chapter 82 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthus View Post
    Ivar can remain behind to collect the writ on Zavro's behalf. Since he can then conceivably cross town the fastest to rejoin the group.
    If we knew it would be here in mere minutes that would work. We donít.

Axar will stay. He bargained his axe for it and isnít going to let it go uncollected. Someone has to stay or that is how I am reading the guidance.

He has no weapon, the ring isnít attuned and isnít nearly as vested in this as Zav is given previous battles.

Or we just wait for the writ. We need to be at full strength and have raise dead. We all get to attend and Althir gets a short rest and Axar can get an axe. As much as I dislike the option I donít want to fail this mission and rushing it will likely cause that.

Envoyť de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by zebsen; Today at 04:55 AM.

Default Chapter 82 OOC

spy#1: What are they doing with that desk?
    spy#2: I'm not sure, but what in the Hel are they doing pouring out all that whiskey?
    Why would they be on the ship now? They depart when we are at port.

Envoyť de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by zebsen; Today at 04:49 AM.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112