Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chapter 1: The Race to Settlestone

shadowthebard is online now PbP Lvl.3 - reached 900 posts (Next Lvl.@ 2,700 posts)

Kierion catches the bandage as he looks around for his horse. He will wrap his wound after he has his mount's reins in hand.

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

LakethePondling is online now PbP Lvl.2 - reached 300 posts (Next Lvl.@ 900 posts)

Va'raa nods. "I am ready to go." She chuckled. "I hadn't expected that that fire spell would be more useful than to light campfires at night. Proved me wrong."

Luopo is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

"Aye, mi'lady," Din quipped and said with a toothy smile, "it saved our bacon, that's for sure."

LordFluffy is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

Cori yells, "This one's still alive!"

He draws a dagger and watches the oaf for any movement. He then drags the axe away.

Hideous is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

Immortal looks over at Cori and thinks for a minute. “Good, leave it for the next caravan. Maybe it will slow them down a little bit!”
    "What I am saying then is just because you donít know how you manage to be conscious, how you manage to grow and shape your body, doesnít mean that youíre not doing it. Equally, if you donít know how the universe shines the stars, constellates the constellations, or galactifies the galaxies Ė you donít know but that doesnít mean that you arenít doing it just the same way as you are breathing without knowing how you breathe." -Alan Watts, Death, Part 2.

Luopo is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Daurja frowned, "Any loss of life would be on us, especially with that attitude, but I say let it live--I'm not much for killing defenseless creatures." Looking about, "Shouldn't we be on our way?"

southeast is online now PbP Lvl.1 - reached 3 posts (Next Lvl.@ 300 posts)

ďUnarmed and injured I doubt he will pose a great threat and we have no means to take on prisoners so let us move on,Ē Magnus says from his horse while adjusting himself to sit more comfortably.
    Liam J Black - Whitecliff Watch
    Magnus Lafay - Ruins of Netheril

Hideous is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

Cori and Kierion are able to secure their mounts who didn’t roam far in the wilderness. After securing his mount, Cori returns to search the half-ogre and finds he is also wearing smelly hide armor crafted for its large frame. Aside from the large battleaxe which Cori dragged a few feet away, the half-ogre has a large, crude javelin and small pouch with 4 gold and 11 silver.

The party forms up and prepares to leave without delay. The half-ogre lies on the side of the road, alive but unconscious.

OOC: I just need a consensus on what you are doing. It sounds like a few of you are okay with following Immortal’s plan to leave the half-ogre alive to try and slow down the other caravans, but I want to make sure everyone has a chance to chime in.
    "What I am saying then is just because you donít know how you manage to be conscious, how you manage to grow and shape your body, doesnít mean that youíre not doing it. Equally, if you donít know how the universe shines the stars, constellates the constellations, or galactifies the galaxies Ė you donít know but that doesnít mean that you arenít doing it just the same way as you are breathing without knowing how you breathe." -Alan Watts, Death, Part 2.

shadowthebard is online now PbP Lvl.3 - reached 900 posts (Next Lvl.@ 2,700 posts)

"If we are sure that fellow will live, let's ride on," Kierion suggests. "The other one would likely have died before we were a mile down the road."

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123