Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: OOC

Knoxly is offline PbP Lvl.1 - reached 3 posts (Next Lvl.@ 300 posts)

Default OOC

Out of Lynchburg, Virginia to Bryant, Arkansas.

Aburness is online now PbP Lvl.1 - reached 3 posts (Next Lvl.@ 300 posts)

I'll keep my fingers crossed that they not only meet your salary demands, but decide you're so essential they want to exceed them.

Default OOC

Man I hope y’all’s positivity is contagious, Raistlin seems to think the world isn’t already crazy. Haha

And Aburness seems to think companies want to pay fair wages!

Haha. You lot are great.

Default OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Knoxly View Post
    They have the complete list of other warehouses and residences that were robbed. Close is a relative term. The residences would be about the same distance from where you are now as the warehouse where the other are but they would be in the other direction.

J. Quick one, does he look sincerely in a you're giving this insight check for free way so don't bother or is there still room for scrutiny?

Um I'll accept an insight check on it, sure. I'll tell you for free that hasn't told you any lies and your insight check isn't going to change that.

I think I'll set you all up a case files thread where each group can keep track of what they've learned going forward. I can see it might start getting hard to keep track of things.
    Last edited by jflo2415; 01-10-2021 at 10:38 PM.

Oh, don't get me wrong: I think the world is crazy. But hells...a guy can hope, can't he? haha

Good luck, truly! Hope it works out for you all, Knox.

Quote Originally Posted by jflo2415 View Post
    Um I'll accept an insight check on it, sure. I'll tell you for free that hasn't told you any lies and your insight check isn't going to change that.

I think I'll set you all up a case files thread where each group can keep track of what they've learned going forward. I can see it might start getting hard to keep track of things.
    Guess I was more trying to discern if the "sincerely" was purposeful or flourish. I default to assume purposeful but this instance seemed like an important point so I wanted to confirm instead of skipping over something because I was making assumptions.

But I'll go ahead and insight anyway if for no other reason than to put off for another round Cadie smacking him into next week.

That's certainly an approach you could take. I'll add context here by saying that you would recognize Vargas' name from one of the other reports as a prominent member of the merchants' guild and the owner of another warehouse that was robbed and the owner of one of the residences that was robbed. And that the Merchants' Guild wields a lot of political power in the city. I say all this to point out that you're certainly free to do what you want in regards to your investigation but also that actions have consequences.

Default OOC

Jflo and group one... we’re in the heavy stages of packing and moving. I’m sorry for my sporadic attendance.

I managed to secure a job with my current job at another location - something I thought would/should be easier than it was. Everything should be finalized by Feb. 5th

I appreciate the well wishes earlier.

Good luck with it all, Knox!

No worries, Knox, although I appreciate the consideration. I think we're moving at a pretty decent pace when you factor in that this is PBP so I'm not too worried. Depending on next decisions we may be looking at a potential combat encounter in the near future but we'll always work around everyone's real life.

southeast is online now PbP Lvl.1 - reached 3 posts (Next Lvl.@ 300 posts)

Been work and family keeping me busy. Will post tomorrow or Monday
    Liam J Black - Whitecliff Watch
    Yi Hou - Claiming of Fort Gale

southeast is online now PbP Lvl.1 - reached 3 posts (Next Lvl.@ 300 posts)

Waiting a bit for group inside Tavern to play out their questions as I believe Liam is a bit ahead of them on time.
    Liam J Black - Whitecliff Watch
    Yi Hou - Claiming of Fort Gale

Yea I did the same. But time will certainly march onward tomorrow.

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

For the record - No - I did not see that Spoiler. At the time I did my post the only thing I saw was the continued discussions between Grim and Vothe on their drinking and gaming. So I just popped a post in to let you know I was still "active"

You can delete the post if you want and I can now "react" to my "spoiler" otherwise im not too sure how to back-track it.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Yea if that how you want to do it. I deleted it so you can add new or different rolls as you deem
    necessary. If you want to keep those perception rolls instead of rerolling them then I can still access them. Should I stick with field sets instead of spoilers? I was trying to at least pretend that the others couldn’t see the information that was really only available to Maxine. Or I can put an alert in the OOC when I put a spoiler in.
    Last edited by jflo2415; 01-29-2021 at 06:36 PM.

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

Its fine... I honestly don't mind if the others see what I see... I've gamed with them all long enough now to know that they can RPG without insider knowledge.

But its up to you. I just need to get back into the habit of going back and re-reading things lol.... especially if I do any rolls before going to bed.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Ly's right. I trust this group not to metagame in a way I trust few groups not to.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast