Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 72 OOC

Luopo is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Default Chapter 72 OOC

You guys can take 1 evening action or I can just move you forward to the next morning where you can contact the Aeronaut Society and hammer out a contract for the conversion of the Wayward Moon. Let me know.

zebsen is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

We probably need to lie low and stick together. The Gray Seers are likely not friendly to us, and if we get in trouble and somehow need to cast here, we better all be together to prepare for the inevitable shit storm.

Arkady is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

Would the party to be open to an evening action of gathering information at a local inn / tavern before returning to the ship?

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    We probably need to lie low and stick together. The Gray Seers are likely not friendly to us, and if we get in trouble and somehow need to cast here, we better all be together to prepare for the inevitable shit storm.

Default Chapter 72 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Arkady View Post
    Would the party to be open to an evening action of gathering information at a local inn / tavern before returning to the ship?
    Fine by me. I would rather stick together than get a caster alone. He has two choices: cast and die by authorities or donít cast and die to the attackers.

Envoyť de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

xcylla is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

fine by me.

if you're going to a tavern to ask questions, be specific and make an investigation roll. If you ask, "any new rumors," or anything as general as that, you'll step on a corkscrew.

what type of tavern is Humpy's? Who does it serve? Working class? Merchants? nobles?

it's on the docks, so working class and probably merchants. There are no nobles in Stormgate, just lower class (laborers, farmers, miners), middle class (skilled workers), upper class (merchants) and the members of the council and their families.

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    what type of tavern is Humpy's? Who does it serve? Working class? Merchants? nobles?

move you to next morning? I'm assuming everyone is sleeping on the ship?

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

thats not a bad caravan - 6 week there (A little walking never hurt) ... a couple of days in Fennon... then find a caravan coming back... (Or the same caravan on its return since it will likely take a couple of days to do its trading before making the return trip)

The ship and crew retraining gets done in that time, and the crew get to enjoy a few days off ... which should put them in good spirits - after being mildly annoyed at being put back to sea so soon in order to sail here.

Or - you can leave instruction that the crew takes the Airship once its done to Jasrel and we simply leave the returning Caravan at that point - instead of returning all the way to Stormgate. Either way... Crew should still get some downtime after the training and ship conversion... or they are likely to fly off and not return... regardless of how well you "pay" them.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

LordFluffy is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)
    Blog Entries

S'okay with me.

Default Chapter 72 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    move you to next morning? I'm assuming everyone is sleeping on the ship?
    I am okay with this. As long as we stick together we should be good. Yes, we should post more IC, but I think there is a general fear of posting something stupid and dying in this place.

An inn is fine as well as long as we stick together.

We could always sail back to Jasrel and do the caravan from there.

We need to investigate the Phaedra lead before leaving though. That is the main reason to come here. It was a shop, I think.

Envoyť de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

I believe it was the scriviner's guild.
    I'll see if I can find it.

from chapter 38

The fifth ring was made of silver and was a merchant guild ring of Stormgate—specifically the guild of Scriveners. Inside the band was engraved the name, Arin Albright.

glad you found it

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    from chapter 38

The fifth ring was made of silver and was a merchant guild ring of Stormgate—specifically the guild of Scriveners. Inside the band was engraved the name, Arin Albright.

Is everyone done at Humpy's? If so, we should move to the inn where we're sleeping. It's still a no magic talk zone. But we do have to discuss how we're getting to Fennon. We also have to discuss the guild of Scriveners in Stormgate.

Arkady is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

Hilde is done at Humpy's. Her last skill check is for context and any follow-up visits.

ship or inn?

LordFluffy is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)
    Blog Entries

Ship works for me.

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

ok I know you are forking out the funds from zavros for this conversion... but what is the plan for this ship... are you converting it just so you have an airship for your business needs... or is it supposed to become the floating Guild Hall of sorts? In which case ... losing some of the cargo hold to convert in some staterooms would be good... and Ivar would contribute to that as would most of us probably to some degree.

But so far i'm just getting the "I just want a floaty ship" vibe ... rather than the planned usage vibe.... which makes Ivar reluctant to part with cash
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast