Thread: National Championship Wrestling [Worldwide Wrestling] [PbtA Hack]

Blog Entries

Default National Championship Wrestling [Worldwide Wrestling] [PbtA Hack]

Dear Wrestler:
    You have completed your training and signed with National Championship Wrestling.
    Congrats and welcome to the family!
    We're still new to the wrestling game as a whole. We are excited that Pacific Coast Sports Network lets us broadcast on Tuesdays, which lets us reach beyond the stadiums we perform in every show.
    You each will be making your debut performance at the fallout show from the New Year's Brawl on January 5th. This show will be broadcast from Fresno, CA. You can make your own transportation there, or take the charter bus from the wrestling school.
    As such, you will each be getting your own opening package and promo to sell yourself to the fans to try to get over.
    Good luck!

Kent Leighton, President, National Championship Wrestling

You will each be making a wrestler. we'll figure out feuds and things as we go

PLAYER RESOURCES

Rules:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ltz...ew?usp=sharing The Core Book

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FgQ...ew?usp=sharing International Incident Expansion

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...mmickSheet.pdf The Sheet

How many players are you looking for, Lake?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    How many players are you looking for, Lake?
    3-6 would be good. There's also Non-Player wrestlers for you to bounce off of.

Well, like I mentioned in your Interest Check thread, I am interested in this, largely for how well done the rulebook is. I feel like this one could finally be the one that lets me learn how to play a PbtA game. But hoping for three to six players might be a tall order when you look at how the interest check did. I expressed specific interest in this system. Raistlinmc complimented it. jflo2415 complimented PbtA in general. No Body asked for more info. And shadowthebard expressed interest in Glitter Hearts, the other of the two games you offered. I have a lot of plates spinning at once right now as it is, so please understand that since creating this first ever PbtA character would be a bit of an undertaking for me, I'd like to wait and see if others jump in on this recruitment before I put in the effort. I am legitimately hoping that I have to eventually put in the effort.