Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 71 OOC

LordFluffy is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)
    Blog Entries

I had decided Heads leave, Tails deal with the Priestess.

Let's see how this goes.

Luopo is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

okay, so ritual tomorrow? If so, please state where and what precautions you are taking.

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    I had decided Heads leave, Tails deal with the Priestess.

Let's see how this goes.

xcylla is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

I think Cormack should delay the ritual.
    Althir will offer in character tomorrow that we take Zavros's ship to Stormgate.
    From Stormgate we head to Fennon. I'm sure Axar needs some time to introduce Tru to the dwarro culture of the wall. We can ask for space in the temple for Cormack to conduct his ritual. Ivar can report to the king. We can report on what we know.

LordFluffy is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)
    Blog Entries

That seems fair. I doubt Hilde is going to want to help when my response is "Temple was closed. The moose outside told me."

Arkady is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

This isn't going to stop Hildegard. She'll be pouring holy water, praying and burning incense.

Cormack went to the temple as she asked. Cormack was not allowed in. But Cormack can pray to ceara and introspect anywhere. That was is between Cormack and Ceara.

Blog Entries

Glad to hear it
    Last edited by LordFluffy; 10-22-2020 at 10:54 AM.

zebsen is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    That seems fair. I doubt Hilde is going to want to help when my response is "Temple was closed. The moose outside told me."
    I keep coming back to: why didn't we just do the ritual at the Temple of Illkur? We gave them the ritual. They would have been able to keep the spirits at bay.

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

no idea.

heads up - I am away this weekend - will post when I can but will be spotty.

apologies in any delays caused.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Arkady is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

Hildegard asked that more than once.

What about Leomund's Tiny Hut? Does anyone have it? Last we discussed (chapter 56) the answer was no. Hildegard does not have access to that spell and does not know about it. She has bless, sanctuary and protection from evil but not yet hallowed ground.

Default Chapter 71 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthus View Post
    no idea.

heads up - I am away this weekend - will post when I can but will be spotty.

apologies in any delays caused.
    Unless someone disagrees let’s just do a turn where we go to the temple of Illkur, negotiate to have Cormack have a ghost free, quiet day, pay them whatever they ask and try for a Conduit.

Thoughts?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by zebsen; 10-22-2020 at 07:30 PM.

Why would the temple of Illkur be better than Fennon?

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    Why would the temple of Illkur be better than Fennon?
    It's closer, simply.

Axar would love to go to Fennon, bu I didn't think that was remotely an option given the distance.

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

I thought that was the planned trip... stormgate to follow up our lead there... then head to Fennon to educate them on the conduit - as that was one of the conditions we agreed on for giving the knowledge to the Illkurians.

Plus Ivar would enjoy a trip back to Fennon as well.
    Corn can’t expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Default Chapter 71 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthus View Post
    I thought that was the planned trip... stormgate to follow up our lead there... then head to Fennon to educate them on the conduit - as that was one of the conditions we agreed on for giving the knowledge to the Illkurians.

Plus Ivar would enjoy a trip back to Fennon as well.
    Okay. I missed the Fennon trip. I guess a Conduit won’t matter while investigating in Stormgate anyway since we’ll be attacked for casting there anyway.

Spellblade is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Can we please go to Stormgate first? It takes a month to transform the ship. I need to get started now. If you want to go to the temple of Illkur afterwards fine but let me get started on the construction.

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Okay. I missed the Fennon trip. I guess a Conduit won’t matter while investigating in Stormgate anyway since we’ll be attacked for casting there anyway.

Luopo is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Talk about what you want to do, come to a concensus and then Althir--as defacto leader of the group, give me the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Can we please go to Stormgate first? It takes a month to transform the ship. I need to get started now. If you want to go to the temple of Illkur afterwards fine but let me get started on the construction.
    Yes. Stormgate, then Fennon. I was commenting that if he doesn't get his Conduit until Fennon that it shouldn't matter in Stormgate since it's unlikely that anyone will be using them there.

Spellblade is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Until the Black Widows show up...

Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Yes. Stormgate, then Fennon. I was commenting that if he doesn't get his Conduit until Fennon that it shouldn't matter in Stormgate since it's unlikely that anyone will be using them there.

Default Chapter 71 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Until the Black Widows show up...
    No clue who that is.

Option 1; ok, so our plan is to go to Stormgate, the Wayward Moon can be refitted as an airship.
    If possible I'd like to leave Stormgate that day and start the trek to Fennon.
    We have 30 days to complete our tasks and return to Stormgate.

option 2: go to Stormgate so that the Wayward Moon can be refitted as an airship.
    stay near the road leaving Stormgate so we can join a caravan going towards Fennon

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast