Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 71 OOC

Luopo is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

yes, but it's not comfortable as there are no beds and the hammocks are unclean at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthus View Post
    I'm not feeling the best atm.... my lungs are playing up again (mostly due to the high pollen in the air etc) so i apologise if my posting is a bit lacking atm.

For the extra time here in Jasrel, Ivar will assist the ritual if he is required - but otherwise lend a hand with getting the ship ready to go to sea again. Can he sleep on the ship as well?

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

Then his gift to the ship will be some new hammocks.... /shudder
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

1cp each

Then his gift to the ship will be some new hammocks.... /shudder

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

done - just tell me how many and ill deduct accordingly.

Anything else to make crew comfort (and ours) more appealing.. Ivar will provide. Call it a hold over of his earlier efforts to create better lives for his now deceased friends.

Trust me.. he does not want to get to the same level of "comrade-ship" that he had... that hurts too damn much when they get killed by random NPC moments.

But he is still a charitable sort at heart.

the ship has a crew of 6, so as many as you want, there is plenty room.

done - just tell me how many and ill deduct accordingly.

Anything else to make crew comfort (and ours) more appealing.. Ivar will provide. Call it a hold over of his earlier efforts to create better lives for his now deceased friends.

Trust me.. he does not want to get to the same level of "comrade-ship" that he had... that hurts too damn much when they get killed by random NPC moments.

But he is still a charitable sort at heart.

xcylla is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

Althir will go to the bank (I've already adjusted my sheet).

Althir ponders types of rituals that could hallow Cormack's residence without religious magic.
    thinking specifically about to use salt to hallow Cormack's house.

Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20+6) (1) [7] --religion roll (the salt would be a type of ceremony)

xcylla is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

well that sucks

Ill buy 20 ... one for each of the crew - and each of us for when we are travelling onboard... plus a couple of spares for replacements as required.

Althir thinks that soiled menstrual napkins hanging about the place would drive spirits away... now, where to get such things

Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    well that sucks

okay big spender

Ill buy 20 ... one for each of the crew - and each of us for when we are travelling onboard... plus a couple of spares for replacements as required.

lol I see it more as supply and demand.... this may be a dock and hammocks would be in supply... but there are other ships too... so demand would be high as well.

20 to me seemed a good number to get

lol.

2 silver deducted :P

zebsen is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Whats the plan? Lets get this moving.
    I have been very busy at work. That is most of my posting difficulties.

Having said that, I still can't get my head completely around how to not waste another dragon bone for a Conduit for Cormack. That should be a priority, but it's not an area that I can contribute much other than a distraction that I can think of.

I don't know if Ivar is going to seek any kind of vengeance or what. If not, my vote is we move onto Stormgate. Jasrel seems to be getting stale.

Spellblade is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Zavros has spent like a thousand gold on this ship. I would hope the dirty hammocks get replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthus;[URL="tel:1316281"
    1316281[/URL]]lol I see it more as supply and demand.... this may be a dock and hammocks would be in supply... but there are other ships too... so demand would be high as well.

20 to me seemed a good number to get

lol.

2 silver deducted :P

hammocks don't keep the boat afloat, nor the crew happy with coin to spend on more enjoyable outings. You're lucky you have hammocks with the relative worth of the ship at less than 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Zavros has spent like a thousand gold on this ship. I would hope the dirty hammocks get replaced.

LordFluffy is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

My plan is to go to the temple and pray.

I'll make an offering of ten gold to the collection box (if they have one). In addition, I'll make my scroll of haste a burnt offering.

I just want backup from Axar in case we get jumped.

Today? If so, then open a thread or I'll open one, you'll need to roleplay this out.

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    My plan is to go to the temple and pray.

I'll make an offering of ten gold to the collection box (if they have one). In addition, I'll make my scroll of haste a burnt offering.

I just want backup from Axar in case we get jumped.

okay, turn thread for actions today and for actions tomorrow during the ritual is up.

I Cormacks turn for today and tomorrow, but post precautions for next day... the current day will be posted in a separate thread for Cormack and Axar. Axar can take a day action, his evening action will be spent with Cormack and his temple visit.

Cormack, paying 10g to cut the line and go up in the basket, or wait in line?

Axar, remember they don't allow weapons up in the temple area and leaving an obviously magic weapon in the tent below might not be wise.

Spellblade is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Zavros has carpentry. Can I fix anything on the ship?

fixing stuff costs gold. If you mean to keep it as a business, at least up to this point before converting it, working on the ship can add to your monthly business roll--which will be truncated by the conversion process.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Zavros has carpentry. Can I fix anything on the ship?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast