Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chapter 71 OOC

Luopo is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Hilde, sorry, I thought I had reopened 71.1. I have deleted your post to keep it all together and reposted it with answers in 71.1

Arkady is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

Thank you

LordFluffy is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)
    Blog Entries

I see 71 is closed: is there a thread where we can all still interact? I was going to have Cormack suggest IC they do they Charm of Making at his new house (at least Axar and Hilde). If mentioning it here is good enough, that's cool. Just not sure what we're doing right this second.

The conversation has continued in 71.2

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    I see 71 is closed: is there a thread where we can all still interact? I was going to have Cormack suggest IC they do they Charm of Making at his new house (at least Axar and Hilde). If mentioning it here is good enough, that's cool. Just not sure what we're doing right this second.

nice

Is Cormack going to try and perform the Charm of Making today in his house? If so, please state what precautions you are taking against interruptions, both mundane and non-mundane.

Everyone else, if you're going to help, please state how, otherwise, you have the rest of this day to do a 1 day turn.
    Last edited by Luopo; 10-13-2020 at 04:04 PM.

LordFluffy is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)
    Blog Entries

Depends on how this conversation goes, I suppose.

looks like a 2 day turn? Day 1, today, Cormack is contemplating, etc... so I need to know what the rest of you are doing today and then during the ritual tomorrow, what you are doing.

Blog Entries

Here or in 71.2?

here, though you may want to talk about it IC in 71.2

Quote Originally Posted by LordFluffy View Post
    Here or in 71.2?

Well, you all know Tru well enough at this point to know he wants to help but he doesn't know what to do here, so if there's something he can do you'll have to tell him what it is. Otherwise he will just rest these two days.

Spellblade is online now PbP Lvl.6 - reached 14,000 posts (Next Lvl.@ 23,000 posts)

Zavros is just going to guard his ship. Ironically we are trying to get Cormack more powerful to take him to a place where casting spells is a death sentence.

Come to think can we just go to Stormgate now and then deal with the errands. The ship is going to take a while.

That something that should be discussed in IC

Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Zavros is just going to guard his ship. Ironically we are trying to get Cormack more powerful to take him to a place where casting spells is a death sentence.

Come to think can we just go to Stormgate now and then deal with the errands. The ship is going to take a while.

As a cleric he could HELP Hilde in her precautionary preparations, if she chooses to based on Cormacks contrition, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Well, you all know Tru well enough at this point to know he wants to help but he doesn't know what to do here, so if there's something he can do you'll have to tell him what it is. Otherwise he will just rest these two days.
    Last edited by Luopo; 10-14-2020 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    As a cleric he could HELP Hilde in her precautionary preparations, if she chooses to based on Cormacks contrition, etc...
    Yes, he could be of help to her if he knew what to do, but I think his time in Creylorton didn't teach him much, and despite all the time prior to that spent in academy/seminary, they never covered this. So Hilde would still need to tell him what to do. How to help. But he is willing.

Default Chapter 71 OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Yes, he could be of help to her if he knew what to do, but I think his time in Creylorton didn't teach him much, and despite all the time prior to that spent in academy/seminary, they never covered this. So Hilde would still need to tell him what to do. How to help. But he is willing.
    Itís really up to you to decide how much you want to flesh out your character. For all he knows, hanging bundles of dried fish all about Cormacks abode may drive away the spiritsódoesnít mean it will actually work

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

plus at this point he has heard us waffling enough about this mysterious ritual that unlocks magical ability... (for a secret we really are lousy at not talking about it)... so as a cleric ... he would be naturally curious to involve himself in the "Helping" of Hilde as a way to learn more (I would assume... hell even from his scholarly side for the learning).
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Whats the plan? Lets get this moving.

Arkady is online now PbP Lvl.4 - reached 2,700 posts (Next Lvl.@ 6,500 posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Hilde welcomes help.

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

I'm not feeling the best atm.... my lungs are playing up again (mostly due to the high pollen in the air etc) so i apologise if my posting is a bit lacking atm.

For the extra time here in Jasrel, Ivar will assist the ritual if he is required - but otherwise lend a hand with getting the ship ready to go to sea again. Can he sleep on the ship as well?
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast