Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Chapter 70 TURNS

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Chapter 70 TURNS

    post your workweek long threads here. For the newer players, please follow the format as the others will and perhaps read up on it in the House Rules.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,314
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Day One - Hildegard

    Hildegard purchase three Divination bundles while at the temple. She purchases a potion of extra healing.

    Hildegard revisits the recruiter she hired to find the foreman. She solicits his help to locate the foreman, knowing he is in Jasrel. She spends 25 gp.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinvestigate - (d20+5) (14) [19]

    Hildegard
    Next she wishes to interview the foreman to hear his story.
    persuasion - (d20+5) (18) [23]

    She assesses what she says.
    insight - (d20+9) (16) [25]
    Last edited by Luopo; 09-22-2020 at 04:58 PM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13,801
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Axar will:
    Daytime activities:
    During the day he will work Liquid Diplomacy for the week. To state what this entails: he will deliver ale from Tap That GlAss and distribute it through town. He's seeking out establishments that we've been tossed out of in the past due to casting, Inns that we've partially burned down in the past during fights, and places that are openly unwelcoming to dwarro (and other non-human races), etc. He's not looking to make a profit, but simply offering a free barrel of ale as a sign of goodwill. If they like the ale, they can always reorder. Or they can throw him and his cousin out due to their race without another word and pour his ale down the drain. He will repeat this every day. Does any of this really mean anything? Not as much as the end-of-month roll, but this is what is what the roll all encompasses.

    Evening activities will vary:
    His main priority is to try to distract Terri at some other location than where Cormack is doing his ritual. He's not trying to insult her ghost, but possibly even talk with it and learn what happened in a weird Ouija board thing gone wrong. If he can actually commune with her in any way, he'll try to understand how she died, what they can do to correct things, etc. He had no deep love for Terri, but didn't want to see her dead. He will coordinate with Cormack and move the rest of these around as needed.
    Day 1 See if there is a library in town. If so, ask if someone would be willing to do some paid research for him. If so, let me know the cost for this. He wants to research who or what a Chaldera is. Let me know the fee if applicable, and I'll roll something if this is an option and the price is reasonable.
    Day 2 Spend time with Anvil (and Ambrek) drinking with his cousins and getting completely tanked.
    Day 3 Sell armor/shields that we've been lugging around.
    Day 4 Look around for a proper guild hall made of stone that would be in an area that isn't a gated community. Let me know what is available PHB price wise (25% more, etc) or if it would have to be new construction.
    Day 5 Repeating Anvil drinking session with 2 cousins.
    Day 6 More guild hall searching or rest.
    Day 7 More guild hall searching or rest.

    Night time
    Crash at Tap That GlAss.
    Last edited by zebsen; 09-21-2020 at 08:58 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,667
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Day 1: 7 am Meet with the Madame Luete of Busy Bee cleaning services to arrange a full time cleaning woman who will also cook when I’m in town.

    Day 1: later morning. Introduce Cormack to Cogsworth the realtor (if Cormack so desires)

    Day 1: afternoon. Make sure we provide Tru with armor and a shield from the duerger loot.
    Make sure the excess armor and shields are sold

    Day 1-5 evening: carousing--Cock and Bull

    Day 2 morning: Send a message via Speedy Feet to Lord Trevelyan inquiring if the noble would join him for dinner one night during the weekend.

    Day 2: afternoon. Write a message declining the offer of a ceasefire with Surgat--go with the messenger to deliver the message

    Day 3-7 Research in the Book of Infernals. Following up on the statement by so called Grey Seer that Surgat and Aquiel were one in the same.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    6,926
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Ivar

    Daytime Activities
    * Find an affordable Inn that has a room I can stay in for the week. - Need Cost.
    * Visit Locksmith - get the locks installed / safe installation checked etc.
    * Visit Speedy Feets to check up on his friends and how things are going. Check if I have mail. (Also find out if Runt's ghost has been visiting again - see if paper is still in the backroom) Also while in the area check on how the repairs to the suburb are going.
    * Visit Agatha (Seamstress) and enquire if its possible to design a new Quiver that will hold 1.5 or 2x the normal number of Arrows (so 30 or 40 arrows instead of the traditional 20). He is willing to return multiple days to help test out any designs and willing to pay her for materials and time. (just need a figure and I expect it to take longer than a week for the finished item - which is fine as I can pick it up next time I'm in Jasrel)
    * Visit the Orphanage to check up on how the Duerger child is doing (and the orphanage in general) - Donate some of his Gold. (200g)
    * Help Hilde to find the Foreman (If assistance is asked for). He will "Help" with any applicable rolls if he is present.
    * Sell the MW Bow (Value 500g) and the Studded Leather Armor (value 45g) that I have spare - this will give me 272g 5s for sales.
    * Receive my share of the other stuff that is sold and add that to my accounting for the week. (once I know the figure)
    * Breakfast most days at Abby's Kitchen/Cafe - so that I can moon over "tourettes gal" some more
    (even though I've lost her name in all my lost notes! lol too many games I swear)
    * Meet with any of the Moonlit Swords whenever any meetings are called for.
    * May or may not do a visit to Bank. Will see what funds from items sold etc comes to first.

    Nighttime Activities

    Ivar Carouses for Evenings 1 to 5. He will carry only limited funds with him when he does. Not wanting to be robbed blind whilst in a drunken stupor.
    (No more than 100g on his personage during Carousing times)
    Evening 6 - he is going to pay a visit to that very interesting and expensive Inn that he spent the night at last time... the one that offers... companionship
    Evening 7 - Early Night before meeting with the others for their impending trip to Stormgate - if indeed that is still the destination of choice.

    ***
    Profits & Expenditures
    Share of Items Sold =
    Sales of Own Items = +272g 5s (may sell more - I need to look at my inventory and do a tidy up as well as update the Thread post)
    Donation to Orphanage = -200g
    Carousing =
    Inn Room for Week =
    Expensive Inn and Extras =
    Stabling of Horse and other Costs that are due =
    Quiver 2.0 development and design =

    Edits will be as I get information from DM and Group - and for my tracking purposes.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I don't do IC convo's in ooc threads. That said, it's basically going to cost you 10% more (1000gp) to get the temple built by late fall because of the remote location. That will need to be paid in advance so I don't forget, etc...

    3x D bundles purchased
    1x potion of healing purchased

    Please update your gold situation on your possessions page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkady View Post
    Day One - Hildegard

    Hildegard purchase three Divination bundles while at the temple. She purchases a potion of extra healing.

    Hildegard revisits the recruiter she hired to find the foreman. She solicits his help to locate the foreman, knowing he is in Jasrel. She spends 25 gp.

    [roll0]

    Hildegard
    Next she wishes to interview the foreman to hear his story.
    persuasion - (d20+5) (18) [23]

    She assesses what she says.
    insight - (d20+9) (16) [25]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Day
    1. Done

    Evening
    1. Royal library of Jasrel. 2x usual fee for hiring someone to research for you.
    2. Done. If you want to see if you beat either of them in a drinking contest, make 1 Con save. Authentic Forum Dice-rollAnvil - (1d20+5) [8] ; Authentic Forum Dice-rollAmbrek - (1d20+2) [21]
    3. Give me some prices or I'll charge you a surcharge.
    4. Can't do this at night.
    5. Done. If you want to see if you beat either of them in a drinking contest, make 1 Con save. Authentic Forum Dice-rollAnvil - (1d20+5) [6] ; Authentic Forum Dice-rollAmbrek - (1d20+2) [7]
    6. rest
    7. rest

    Night
    I will allow this since you are paying for a Wealthy lifestyle.


    Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    Axar will:
    Daytime activities:
    During the day he will work Liquid Diplomacy for the week. To state what this entails: he will deliver ale from Tap That GlAss and distribute it through town. He's seeking out establishments that we've been tossed out of in the past due to casting, Inns that we've partially burned down in the past during fights, and places that are openly unwelcoming to dwarro (and other non-human races), etc. He's not looking to make a profit, but simply offering a free barrel of ale as a sign of goodwill. If they like the ale, they can always reorder. Or they can throw him and his cousin out due to their race without another word and pour his ale down the drain. He will repeat this every day. Does any of this really mean anything? Not as much as the end-of-month roll, but this is what is what the roll all encompasses.

    Evening activities will vary:
    His main priority is to try to distract Terri at some other location than where Cormack is doing his ritual. He's not trying to insult her ghost, but possibly even talk with it and learn what happened in a weird Ouija board thing gone wrong. If he can actually commune with her in any way, he'll try to understand how she died, what they can do to correct things, etc. He had no deep love for Terri, but didn't want to see her dead. He will coordinate with Cormack and move the rest of these around as needed.
    Day 1 See if there is a library in town. If so, ask if someone would be willing to do some paid research for him. If so, let me know the cost for this. He wants to research who or what a Chaldera is. Let me know the fee if applicable, and I'll roll something if this is an option and the price is reasonable.
    Day 2 Spend time with Anvil (and Ambrek) drinking with his cousins and getting completely tanked.
    Day 3 Sell armor/shields that we've been lugging around.
    Day 4 Look around for a proper guild hall made of stone that would be in an area that isn't a gated community. Let me know what is available PHB price wise (25% more, etc) or if it would have to be new construction.
    Day 5 Repeating Anvil drinking session with 2 cousins.
    Day 6 More guild hall searching or rest.
    Day 7 More guild hall searching or rest.

    Night time
    Crash at Tap That GlAss.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Day
    1. This is assumed with your lifestyle expense of Wealthy.
    2. He'll need to put it into his turn.
    3. Done and prices needed as stated in Axar's turn.

    Evening
    Carousing... gambling carousing or making friends carousing? either way I need rolls and or money spent.

    Days 2-7
    1. Speedy Feet... see Ivar's turn.
    2. Message... see Ivar's turn
    3. You have learned all the book has to tell you. It is a monster manual on Demons, nothing more. If you want to do research on Demons, you'll need a library and pay the costs.


    Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    Day 1: 7 am Meet with the Madame Luete of Busy Bee cleaning services to arrange a full time cleaning woman who will also cook when I’m in town.

    Day 1: later morning. Introduce Cormack to Cogsworth the realtor (if Cormack so desires)

    Day 1: afternoon. Make sure we provide Tru with armor and a shield from the duerger loot.
    Make sure the excess armor and shields are sold

    Day 1-5 evening: carousing--Cock and Bull

    Day 2 morning: Send a message via Speedy Feet to Lord Trevelyan inquiring if the noble would join him for dinner one night during the weekend.

    Day 2: afternoon. Write a message declining the offer of a ceasefire with Surgat--go with the messenger to deliver the message

    Day 3-7 Research in the Book of Infernals. Following up on the statement by so called Grey Seer that Surgat and Aquiel were one in the same.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Day
    1. This is assumed in your lifestyle expenses.
    2. Lock install at Althir's takes the day.
    3. Speedy Feets is closed down, the interior is burned and there is something scrawled on the wall that you cannot read. Luckily Althir drops by and he reads the language of demons with his special eyes and it says, "You should have taken the deal."
    4. She tells you to wear two--one on your back and one on your hip.
    5. Authentic Forum Dice-rollDuergar child status - (1d6) [2] 1=bad 3=okay 6=great; Authentic Forum Dice-rollOrphanage status - (1d6) [6] 1=bad 3=okay 6=great; donation accepted, 800gp till reknown earned.
    6. No help required
    7. bow and armor sold
    8. TBA
    9. Authentic Forum Dice-rolltourettes girl who you have forgotten her name demeanor towards you - (1d6-1) [2] 1=bad 3=okay 6=great
    10.TBA
    11. TBA


    Evenings
    1. As with Althir, are you gambling carousing or making friends carousing; either way I need rolls and money spent.
    2. 10gp for the night for the room, 100gp for campanionship.
    3. TBA


    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthus View Post
    Ivar

    Daytime Activities
    * Find an affordable Inn that has a room I can stay in for the week. - Need Cost.
    * Visit Locksmith - get the locks installed / safe installation checked etc.
    * Visit Speedy Feets to check up on his friends and how things are going. Check if I have mail. (Also find out if Runt's ghost has been visiting again - see if paper is still in the backroom) Also while in the area check on how the repairs to the suburb are going.
    * Visit Agatha (Seamstress) and enquire if its possible to design a new Quiver that will hold 1.5 or 2x the normal number of Arrows (so 30 or 40 arrows instead of the traditional 20). He is willing to return multiple days to help test out any designs and willing to pay her for materials and time. (just need a figure and I expect it to take longer than a week for the finished item - which is fine as I can pick it up next time I'm in Jasrel)
    * Visit the Orphanage to check up on how the Duerger child is doing (and the orphanage in general) - Donate some of his Gold. (200g)
    * Help Hilde to find the Foreman (If assistance is asked for). He will "Help" with any applicable rolls if he is present.
    * Sell the MW Bow (Value 500g) and the Studded Leather Armor (value 45g) that I have spare - this will give me 272g 5s for sales.
    * Receive my share of the other stuff that is sold and add that to my accounting for the week. (once I know the figure)
    * Breakfast most days at Abby's Kitchen/Cafe - so that I can moon over "tourettes gal" some more
    (even though I've lost her name in all my lost notes! lol too many games I swear)
    * Meet with any of the Moonlit Swords whenever any meetings are called for.
    * May or may not do a visit to Bank. Will see what funds from items sold etc comes to first.

    Nighttime Activities

    Ivar Carouses for Evenings 1 to 5. He will carry only limited funds with him when he does. Not wanting to be robbed blind whilst in a drunken stupor.
    (No more than 100g on his personage during Carousing times)
    Evening 6 - he is going to pay a visit to that very interesting and expensive Inn that he spent the night at last time... the one that offers... companionship
    Evening 7 - Early Night before meeting with the others for their impending trip to Stormgate - if indeed that is still the destination of choice.

    ***
    Profits & Expenditures
    Share of Items Sold =
    Sales of Own Items = +272g 5s (may sell more - I need to look at my inventory and do a tidy up as well as update the Thread post)
    Donation to Orphanage = -200g
    Carousing =
    Inn Room for Week =
    Expensive Inn and Extras =
    Stabling of Horse and other Costs that are due =
    Quiver 2.0 development and design =

    Edits will be as I get information from DM and Group - and for my tracking purposes.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    14,315
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    1. Zavros checks each day for the Wayward Wind to come into port.

    2. When he finally has the ship and the total amount of gold (TBD) he will send it along to Stormgate to get transformed into an airship.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Day
    1. 3 days later the Wayward Wind is in port and looking to do some repairs.
    2. You will have to go with the ship and authorize the transformation and there possibly may be a waiting period--this is an IC action. Giving the 10,000gp to your hired captain will more than likely mean that is the last you will ever see of him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    1. Zavros checks each day for the Wayward Wind to come into port.

    2. When he finally has the ship and the total amount of gold (TBD) he will send it along to Stormgate to get transformed into an airship.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    14,315
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Then the ship will stay in port in Jasrel and then I will sail the whole group to Stormgate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Day
    1. 3 days later the Wayward Wind is in port and looking to do some repairs.
    2. You will have to go with the ship and authorize the transformation and there possibly may be a waiting period--this is an IC action. Giving the 10,000gp to your hired captain will more than likely mean that is the last you will ever see of him.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    6,926
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Carousing will likely have been just good natured / hanging out with the denizens of the Inn - until seeing Speedy - then its likely to have been a spiral into gambling, drinking and trying to contain his rage. So.... ill await judgement on that one.

    Id like to have amended (if possible) that after finding Speedy like that - he would have immediately spent the rest of that day and the day that he did not have to help Hilde - searching the old haunts/bolt holes to try and find survivors - because as a messenger service not everyone would have been in the building at the time of its destruction. Presumably someone would have been off doing a message or returning from delivering one.... he wants to know who survived and what, if anything, they saw.

    ****
    Profits & Expenditures
    Share of Items Sold = +613g 1s 2c (+200g and 1 Greater Healing Potion from Temple "deal")
    Sales of Own Items = +272g 5s (may sell more - I need to look at my inventory and do a tidy up as well as update the Thread post)
    Donation to Orphanage = -200g
    Carousing = -50g
    Inn Room for Week = Lifestyle Covered
    Expensive Inn and 'Extras' = -110g
    Stabling of Horse and other Costs that are due = TBA
    Quiver 2.0 development and design = Still asks her to consider the design for future... buys an extra quiver for now = -1g
    Last edited by Lycanthus; 09-28-2020 at 04:34 PM.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.





  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Then the ship will stay in port in Jasrel and then I will sail the whole group to Stormgate.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    No one survived as it was destroyed just after midnight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthus View Post
    Carousing will likely have been just good natured / hanging out with the denizens of the Inn - until seeing Speedy - then its likely to have been a spiral into gambling, drinking and trying to contain his rage. So.... ill await judgement on that one.

    Id like to have amended (if possible) that after finding Speedy like that - he would have immediately spent the rest of that day and the day that he did not have to help Hilde - searching the old haunts/bolt holes to try and find survivors - because as a messenger service not everyone would have been in the building at the time of its destruction. Presumably someone would have been off doing a message or returning from delivering one.... he wants to know who survived and what, if anything, they saw.

    ****
    Profits & Expenditures
    Share of Items Sold = TBA
    Sales of Own Items = +272g 5s (may sell more - I need to look at my inventory and do a tidy up as well as update the Thread post)
    Donation to Orphanage = -200g
    Carousing = TBA
    Inn Room for Week = Lifestyle Covered
    Expensive Inn and Extras = -110g
    Stabling of Horse and other Costs that are due = TBA
    Quiver 2.0 development and design = Still asks her to consider the design for future... buys an extra quiver for now = -1g

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Italy, Texas
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,761
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Trusteele's week:

    1a: Accept, with extreme gratitude, the suit of armor and shield gifted to him by his new adventurer friends. Immediately tell them all about how he doesn't have much money at the moment and diamonds are a very important material for revival magic (about 300gp worth of diamonds per casting of the spell), so he'd like everyone to be on the lookout and try to obtain a few. Sell his warhammer, chain mail, and his old shield. Drop off new armor and shield to be painted gold. Donate his handmade argyle yellow & green travel sweater to charity. +7gp, +37gp, +5gp, -20gp.
    1b: Rest.

    2a: Spend time fifth-wheeling with Axar, Anvil, and Ambrek, finding out what it's like to get completely tanked. Authentic Forum Dice-rollCon save - (1d20+3) [4] .
    2b: Carouse. No goal. Had not planned to carouse at all. Aimless, pointless, completely lost to the brew and now just partying the night away. -4gp.

    3a: Nurse his hangover for most of the morning, and then reconnect with fellow party members to see if they've sold loot and if he is going to receive a share of it. Then, whether he's been given any more money or not, he will go shopping. Tru will buy a bag of powdered silver, a riding horse, a riding saddle, saddlebags, a bit & bridle, a waterskin ("Keep the change."), and 20 day's worth of rations. He also arranges for stabling for the month and gets a lot of his stuff moved into the saddlebags. -25gp, -75gp, -1gp, -10gp, -4gp, -2gp, -10gp, -15gp.
    3b: Rest.

    4a: Spend the day seeking out a master tailor. Spend 50gp in the process of the search. Once found, talk with him and settle on the following order: a 2.5-pound silk backpack the same size as the one that Tru currently owns, capable of carrying the same amount of items, but just lighter than his current five-pound leather backpack when empty. Tru will pre-pay the job's quoted amount in full now and pick up the finished product when it is completed in one workweek. He sells his current leather backpack. Pick up his painted armor and shield and drop them off with his horse on the way back to the inn. -50gp, -20gp, +1gp.
    4b: Rest.

    5a: Repeat Anvil drinking session with Axar and his two cousins. Try to show some restraint this time and just focus more on the enjoyment of the company of fellow dwarro after so many years in Creylorton among mostly humans ... but fail miserably and drown in brew again. Authentic Forum Dice-rollCon save - (1d20+3) [16]
    5b: Carousing. Drunk party-Tru hits the town again. -4gp.

    SatNight: Rest.

    SunNight: Rest.

    Lifestyle expenses for this month are Modest: A modest lifestyle keeps you out of the slums and ensures that you can maintain your equipment. You live in an older part of town, renting a bedroom in a boarding house, inn, or temple. You donít go hungry or thirsty, and your living conditions are clean, if simple.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,314
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Hildegard Day 2
    Visit Bank - Withdraw 1350 gp. Use 1000 gp to sort out the chapel construction issues so that construction may continue. She records for posterity what the issues were. Use 300 gp for scribing and other efforts.

    Hildegard Day 3
    Day - Travel to Moonlit Cove
    Night - Socialize to update on the mood and challenges of the community. Authentic Forum Dice-rollinsight - (d20+9) (7) [16]

    Hildegard Day 3
    Day - Scribe prayers into the prayerbook; Commune (10 hrs) 250 gp
    Night - Rest

    Hildegard Day 4
    Day - Scribe prayers into the prayer book - Detect Poison and Disease
    Remainder of day -- Practice profession -- shipwright -- Hildegard helps with maintenance and repairs. She helps mend rent sails, repair clothes, lines, nets. She uses cantrip mend where appropriate.

    Night - meal -- invites Quinn and Aelaera and child. Hires help to prepare meal at Guildhall. 20 gp meal. Authentic Forum Dice-rollInvestigate - (d20+5) (7) [12] to see how they are doing.

    Hildegard Day 5,
    - Hold religious services and practice profession
    Nights- rest

    Day 6
    - Hold religious services and practice profession
    - Remain at the guild, open to receive any visitors or faithful, as a priestess should

    Day 7 - Return to Jasrel

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,667
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Day
    1. This is assumed with your lifestyle expense of Wealthy.
    2. He'll need to put it into his turn.
    3. Done and prices needed as stated in Axar's turn.

    Evening
    Carousing... gambling carousing or making friends carousing? either way I need rolls and or money spent.
    making friends. Althir doesn't know of any taverns catering to nobles and he likely hasn't been invited to any events described in Xanthar's--"Upper-class contacts are nobles and their personal servants. Carousing with such folk covers formal banquets, state dinners, and the like."
    Still, he'll spend the 250 gold at the Cock and Bull for the week for carousing.

    Dice roll-- Authentic Forum Dice-roll(d20+4) (2) [6]

    Days 2-7
    1. Speedy Feet... see Ivar's turn.
    2. Message... see Ivar's turn
    3. You have learned all the book has to tell you. It is a monster manual on Demons, nothing more. If you want to do research on Demons, you'll need a library and pay the costs.
    I guess none of that happens then.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,806
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    1a: Go to the bank and begin inquiries about converting 1000gp of gemstones into cash. Also make inquiries about purchasing a small cottage with privacy, enough that I could perform some magic without the neighbors calling the guard every day. It's my intent that it be remote and secure enough to cast the Charm of Making. Also, withdraw 95 GP and 50SP (50GP total) for travelling expenses.
    1b-3a: Scribe two spell scrolls: See Invisibility and Knock, using materials I already have.
    3b: Spend a night in rest.
    4a: Look for an armorer. Purchase a suit of studded leather. (45gp)

    What happens from 4b on to the end of the week will depend on how 1a goes.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,912
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Day
    2. Done; Develop a massive headache--more on this later. Overall mood of Moonlit Cove is Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6) [2] 1=bad 3=okay 6=great
    3. You have two day 3, so I am moving the first one to day 2. Scribe Commune Done.
    4. Done.
    5. Done.
    6. Done.
    7. Waiting on Init roll.


    Night
    4. Aeleara and child do not attend. There is no one to hire, they give willing. Nothing has changed since day 2.




    Quote Originally Posted by Arkady View Post
    Hildegard Day 2
    Visit Bank - Withdraw 1350 gp. Use 1000 gp to sort out the chapel construction issues so that construction may continue. She records for posterity what the issues were. Use 300 gp for scribing and other efforts.

    Hildegard Day 3
    Day - Travel to Moonlit Cove
    Night - Socialize to update on the mood and challenges of the community. Authentic Forum Dice-roll(1d6) [2]

    Hildegard Day 3
    Day - Scribe prayers into the prayerbook; Commune (10 hrs) 250 gp
    Night - Rest

    Hildegard Day 4
    Day - Scribe prayers into the prayer book - Detect Poison and Disease
    Remainder of day -- Practice profession -- shipwright -- Hildegard helps with maintenance and repairs. She helps mend rent sails, repair clothes, lines, nets. She uses cantrip mend where appropriate.

    Night - meal -- invites Quinn and Aelaera and child. Hires help to prepare meal at Guildhall. 20 gp meal. [roll1] to see how they are doing.

    Hildegard Day 5,
    - Hold religious services and practice profession
    Nights- rest

    Day 6
    - Hold religious services and practice profession
    - Remain at the guild, open to receive any visitors or faithful, as a priestess should

    Day 7 - Return to Jasrel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •