Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 212

Thread: Chapter 70 OOC

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,874
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Chapter 70 OOC

    Tru, character actions occur in the order you post.

    Do not ask ooc questions in IC thread about combat, post those here. OOC's in the IC thread should only ever be used for clarification.

    Except for the weekends, posting for a combat is required daily--I process the turn at night, Alaska time about 10pm or later. Wes/Zavros is having a difficult time IRL, if he does not post in time, I will post for him, or if he designates someone else, they can.

  2. #2

    Default

    Is everyone awake?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,874
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Only Ivar and Althir are. Althir has awakened Axar, but he's yet to use his turn to awaken anyone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellblade View Post
    Is everyone awake?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,650
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    can I wake more than 1 person?
    beyond just yelling wake up and alerting the "whatever" we know it's coming

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,874
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    It requires an action to wake someone up quietly. If you yell, then everyone can wake up.

    Quote Originally Posted by xcylla View Post
    can I wake more than 1 person?
    beyond just yelling wake up and alerting the "whatever" we know it's coming

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13,767
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Chapter 70 OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    It requires an action to wake someone up quietly. If you yell, then everyone can wake up.
    Since a lot of people posted actions, I assumed they were up. Otherwise Axar would wake up someone quietly. Hilde would be his choice.


    Envoyť de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Italy, Texas
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,728
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Are we assumed to have removed our armor to sleep?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,874
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Yes, except for Ivar who was on guard duty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Are we assumed to have removed our armor to sleep?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,874
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    BTW, it takes 1 minute to put on light armor, 5 minutes for medium armor and 10 minutes for heavy armor.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,650
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I guess that squashes the idea that Althir puts on his armor.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Italy, Texas
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,728
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    Yes, except for Ivar who was on guard duty.
    And we can't have chosen to sleep in our armor?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,874
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    At this point no. I think I stated this somewhere in the house rules or at least to the group, if you sleep in armor, you wake up with 1 level of exhaustion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    And we can't have chosen to sleep in our armor?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Italy, Texas
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,728
    Rep Power
    30

    Default

    Ah. Gotcha.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13,767
    Rep Power
    25

    Default Chapter 70 OOC

    Quote Originally Posted by Luopo View Post
    At this point no. I think I stated this somewhere in the house rules or at least to the group, if you sleep in armor, you wake up with 1 level of exhaustion.
    I checked the house rules and donít see it. I might have missed it.

    When the duergar popped out of the ground during the night shift, we had our armor on. Or I think we did. I donít know. My character doesnít wear armor.

    XGE made sleeping in armor less restrictive than I had ever seen it. Not my favorite rule. I canít see sleeping in armor being a great option realistically.

    Envoyť de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
    Last edited by zebsen; 09-01-2020 at 08:13 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Palmerston North, New Zealand
    Posts
    6,903
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Since I was awake and on watch... I assume Ivar to be armored....so I include my full AC on stat bar.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.





  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,300
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Locate Creature
    - Hildegard is assuming the creature is humanoid (arms and legs). Could be Dani, orc, leprechaun, human. Something that can throw.

    I am going to be offline until Friday afternoon. Apologies for the delay this may cause. Would Axar or Ivar run Hildegard's character?

    If the miracle works:
    Her goal, with Locate Creature, would be to track and call out its position to others.

    She could send her familiar to its location too, with Light.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13,767
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkady View Post
    Locate Creature
    - Hildegard is assuming the creature is humanoid (arms and legs). Could be Dani, orc, leprechaun, human. Something that can throw.

    I am going to be offline until Friday afternoon. Apologies for the delay this may cause. Would Axar or Ivar run Hildegard's character?

    If the miracle works:
    Her goal, with Locate Creature, would be to track and call out its position to others.

    She could send her familiar to its location too, with Light.
    locate creature only finds the closest (singular) humanoid as I read it. So, it would find Ivar unless something is closer than him.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,874
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Not quite... here is that damn "familiar" clause:

    Describe or name a creature that is familiar to you.

    Or, you can call out a random creature you have seen once that isn't human, fendari or dwarro (else you would target someone in the group) :

    The spell can locate a specific creature known to you, or the nearest creature of a specific kind (such as a human or a unicorn), so long as you have seen such a creature up close - within 30 feet - at least once.

    Quote Originally Posted by zebsen View Post
    locate creature only finds the closest (singular) humanoid as I read it. So, it would find Ivar unless something is closer than him.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    16,874
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    2 things...

    Hilde, I edited your turn since what you're asking for isn't possible and your character would know her prayers and their limitations. So you or the person running your character can post a different action.

    Tru, in any attempts to try to deceive someone, you need to make a deception roll.

    Guys... Perception is more than what you see.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    13,767
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I don't know who is running Hilde. My preference would be Ivar. My suggestions would be either bless on some folks or more likely a light spell on a coin that she tosses somewhere. In trying to stay in character, I would probably pick the later option since she was trying to find the unknown poop-throwers.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •