Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [5e] Monster Hunters!

Just saw this - I can work up a ranger tomorrow. While I really enjoy role-playing, this will be a nice change.

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    How long in real time do you see this game potentially lasting? What level do you hope for these characters to reach?
    It depends on how quickly the players can beat each monster. I'm hoping the characters will reach level 20. I've been doing the math on various scenarios, but it looks like 2-3 fights per level with increased treasure rewards so that by the time you start facing monsters way above your level in order to keep up with the EXP gain, you will be able to survive. Sorry if this doesn't answer your question perfectly. Let me know if there's some way I can clarify.

Talanta, High Elf Ranger and Monster Hunter: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2296974

------------
    Usually online 8 a.m. - midnight CST

Quote Originally Posted by Hideous View Post
    It depends on how quickly the players can beat each monster. I'm hoping the characters will reach level 20. I've been doing the math on various scenarios, but it looks like 2-3 fights per level with increased treasure rewards so that by the time you start facing monsters way above your level in order to keep up with the EXP gain, you will be able to survive. Sorry if this doesn't answer your question perfectly. Let me know if there's some way I can clarify.
    No, that answers it, thank you. I'm interested. I made sure to give it some time so others had a chance to apply and now I'll submit an app. I'll get started on a half-orc paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    No, that answers it, thank you. I'm interested. I made sure to give it some time so others had a chance to apply and now I'll submit an app. I'll get started on a half-orc paladin.
    Awesome! Glad to have you. With your character, that makes 4 and enough to get this off the ground. There is still room for more if anyone else wants to apply of course.

ShinyApocalypse, on 9/9 I sent you a PM with the link to the forum and your last activity on your profile shows you viewing this thread again on 9/10. Just in case you haven't seen the PM, the link to the game forum is here:

https://www.thetangledweb.net/forums...nster-Hunters!

Please post in the OOC thread so I know you found your way there. Thanks! And see you on the battlefield.

Hi. I'm just coming back to the Tangeled Webs after a while and am interested in perhaps joining this game. I wonder if you are still taking any new applications though.

Also while I can post daily, I live in a +8 GMT timezone so that may be an issue if you guys are primarily in the US or Europe as I'll generally be asleep when you guys are awake and vice-versa.
    Looking for a game

Quote Originally Posted by suyh82 View Post
    Hi. I'm just coming back to the Tangeled Webs after a while and am interested in perhaps joining this game. I wonder if you are still taking any new applications though.

Also while I can post daily, I live in a +8 GMT timezone so that may be an issue if you guys are primarily in the US or Europe as I'll generally be asleep when you guys are awake and vice-versa.
    Thanks for the interest! Given that the game has already started, I'm going to hold off on accepting new players just yet. But I will let you know if I need a replacement player if any of the current players drop out. Send me a PM so I have your username saved in case this thread gets deleted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12