Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Results 341 to 349 of 349

Thread: IC Thread 1: Stone to Flesh, or Waking Up in the Future

  1. #341
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    480
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    "Guessing that's a no on returning with news." Onik mumbled to himself and headed inside to survey the situation they had gotten themselves into. How many they need to protect, how many could fight, any sick, infected, or suspicious? The magus moved through the temple like an security contractor, detached and calculating.

  2. #342
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,400
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Coul makes himself very small and keeps highly wary, his adrenaline still pumping from the exploding zombies, as the others speak with the townsfolk.


  3. #343
    LakethePondling's Avatar
    LakethePondling is online now PbP Lvl.2 - reached 300 posts (Next Lvl.@ 900 posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Onik, I will need a Perception check to scrutize the temple.





  4. #344
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    480
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (d20+4) (4) [8]

  5. #345
    LakethePondling's Avatar
    LakethePondling is online now PbP Lvl.2 - reached 300 posts (Next Lvl.@ 900 posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    A quick head count tells you that there's about 30 or so villagers, plus a half dozen preists and acolytes, along with the other two adventurers sent by the temple





  6. #346
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    480
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    "Hail" Onik approached the obvious adventurers in an attempt to establish an occupational rapport. "Looks like we're on the same job.. I'm Onik, nice to meet ya. You lot wouldn't happen to be able to clue me into on what's going on a little more. Our party seems pretty set on getting to the bottom of this asap."

  7. #347
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy
    Posts
    1,646
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    "THIS IS UN-BEAR-ABLE! It's just some zombies! Why paws the slaughter? Let's wipe them all out. It may be a bit grizzly, but problem solved after that. Right?" Roun seems positively dying to bash some more heads in.
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”

  8. #348
    LakethePondling's Avatar
    LakethePondling is online now PbP Lvl.2 - reached 300 posts (Next Lvl.@ 900 posts)
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    A young half-elf woman stooped over a cauldron looks up. "Hello. Yeah, we got here about two weeks ago. several people were already ill. Nerest I can figure, this started on a nearby farm, then spread into town." She guestures to a Dwarven man patrolling the front area. "They woul dhave overrun us if his devotion to Sheara hadn't granted him the ability to force undead to flee."








  9. #349
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,400
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Being pleasantly unnoticed Coul split off from the group just a ways, looking for the best place to try and climb the temple from... Perhaps a pile of chopped wood, a nearby tree that he could leap from, or the like. After a quick assessment he would try and make the climb either using his claws and boarding axe, or if necessary pulling out his out his grappling hook and launching it to get a decent grip and help him climb.

    Once up on the temple walls Coul would peer around the town, looking to see anything obviously out of place or strange. (numbers of zombies, rampant destruction, etc...)


    Last edited by Zeros; 02-26-2021 at 01:14 PM.


Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •