Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: IC Thread 1: Stone to Flesh, or Waking Up in the Future

"Guessing that's a no on returning with news." Onik mumbled to himself and headed inside to survey the situation they had gotten themselves into. How many they need to protect, how many could fight, any sick, infected, or suspicious? The magus moved through the temple like an security contractor, detached and calculating.

Coul makes himself very small and keeps highly wary, his adrenaline still pumping from the exploding zombies, as the others speak with the townsfolk.

LakethePondling is online now PbP Lvl.2 - reached 300 posts (Next Lvl.@ 900 posts)

Onik, I will need a Perception check to scrutize the temple.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollperception - (d20+4) (4) [8]

LakethePondling is online now PbP Lvl.2 - reached 300 posts (Next Lvl.@ 900 posts)

A quick head count tells you that there's about 30 or so villagers, plus a half dozen preists and acolytes, along with the other two adventurers sent by the temple

"Hail" Onik approached the obvious adventurers in an attempt to establish an occupational rapport. "Looks like we're on the same job.. I'm Onik, nice to meet ya. You lot wouldn't happen to be able to clue me into on what's going on a little more. Our party seems pretty set on getting to the bottom of this asap."

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

"THIS IS UN-BEAR-ABLE! It's just some zombies! Why paws the slaughter? Let's wipe them all out. It may be a bit grizzly, but problem solved after that. Right?" Roun seems positively dying to bash some more heads in.
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, “Are you really sure?”

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718