Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 61

Thread: From the Wandering Squall to the Blistering Oasis

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,732
    Rep Power
    50

    Default From the Wandering Squall to the Blistering Oasis

    Although New Verberg has many inns and taverns (it is a port town after all) the Wandering Squall is notable among them for its size and its fine selections of Spirits; ranging from the finest Teregium ales and Kamipulkian ales to the exotic klinokita mead and Edgewatcher's vodka. It prides itself on its ability to serve a large range of customers, with the most minimal barfights possible for a port that regularly pulls in sailors from across the known world. Its size and selection also affords it the opportunity to blend in anonymously, as lizardfolk, elves, dwarves, goblins, catfolk, and even the occasional kreen all frequent the place, making it easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle.

    At the bar is the ever present Hullripper a goliath who is owner; barkeep; and bouncer all. They say that back in his prime he earned his name by literally ripping holes in the hulls of pirate ships that would harass merchant ships coming and going, although those stories getting wilder and wilder by the year. Around the room is a large assortment of guests; all drinking and friendly competition, sharing stories and feats, which brings the volume of the room to a dull roar. Despite this there is a warming, soothing presence to the place, which some ascribe to an enchantment on the building... and other's ascribe to Hullripper's friendly staff and wonderful food.

    ((Feel free to describe your interactions, intents, etc...))


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    As Ashuel watchs the halfling 'child' receed into the alley, he makes a mental note himself to give young Jenkins a bit of advice and training when time permitted. Maybe after the resolution of this mission. Affecting an almost imperceptible limp, noticed if one were looking, the Catfolk makes his way through to the front of the Wandering Squall. Making his way to the bar, nods to the barkeep and, once he has his attention, asks "Teregium ale. How much?"
    Producing the proper coinage, he waits for his drink. When given, he nods as he says You must be Hullripper. None of your staff seems to fit the bill, it would seem. as he looks around, then takes a drink as he waits for the barkeep to respond.
    "I was told to come see you. Told that you can direct me to one Juurvek. Looking for guards and others with differing talents." Ashuel says as he smiles. "I fall a bit in both buckets and I figured I can make a bit of extra coin."


  3. #3
    Kruh's Avatar
    Kruh is online now PbP Lvl.1 - reached 3 posts (Next Lvl.@ 300 posts)
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Upon arriving to New Verberg, Zanobi immediately heads to the Wandering Squall, curious about this whole expedition business and the mysterious gentleman behind it. He fastens his horse to a pillar outside and enters the inn, immediately heading to the bar. Finding his place next to a Catfolk who seems to have entered the establishment just shortly before him, he says loudly, yet in a friendly tone: "Wotcher there. Be so kind and give me a jug of red wine and something nice to eat, will you, mate?"

    He doesn't really listen to what the Catfolk has to say to the bartender. Yet, he does catch the familiar name -- Juurvek. He didn't really feel like hurrying regarding this whole matter, even though he definitely was curious. He wanted to drink his wine and eat his food in peace and then talk business. Yet with the Catfolk apparently seeking the very same person he was set to seek -- and at the very same place -- his curiosity became even stronger. He produces the medallion given to him by the grey-eyed 'talent scout' and when the bartender appears again, he says, showing it to him: "Does this say anything to you, mate? I'm guessing I'm supposed to get an audience with the very same Juurvek the gentleman here is seeking, eh?"

    With these last words, he turns to the Catfolk and smiles. A man with black hair and dark skin, definitely short and rather slight for a human, wearing a leather armour over a nice shirt with a jacket and leather breeches, long cloak, red scarf and a set of cheap, yet quite nice jewelry. Armed with an adamantine rapier at his side, he seems jovial and friendly, yet at the same time definitely not like someone to be tampered with. He has a handsome face with a carefully conditioned short beard and a spark of certain wiliness in his eyes.

    "The name's Zanobi Tarna. A pleasure to meet you."

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    "Ashuel Tek'iel. Nice to meet you." The Catfolk says. He wears loose fitting robes, common amongst the desert tribes, but Zanobi notices he wears what looks like a suit of close fiitting armor underneath. On his belt he looks to be armed with only a well crafted, and wickedly curved, short sword. Ashuel gives him a once over, but not in a hostile way. "It would seem we seek the same employer. Hopefully we aren't trying for the same job... but if we are, good luck to both of us." he says with a smile before turning to the innkeeper, as he pulls out his own 'ticket', the medallion he received, and shows it to the Goliath. Turning back to Zanobi saying "Well, do you have anymore info on this potential employer? all I know is he is looking for guards and... other skilled adventurers and he pays a good clip, too. I figured, being from the desert myself, might give me an edge on the competition. I can imagine he gets some city folk or wetlanders... they last a few days before realizing how harsh the sands can be, and the pack it up. Seen before when I was younger, figured not much has changed since then." with a smirk. "Myself, I know nothing besides that."

  5. #5
    Kruh's Avatar
    Kruh is online now PbP Lvl.1 - reached 3 posts (Next Lvl.@ 300 posts)
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Zanobi shakes his head. "I don't know nothing more, either, mate. But the reason why they want me here, I suppose, are my talents... such as finding the right door and passing through it safely, among other things. I'm very interested in hearing what this Juurvek has to say, though."

    He doesn't comment on whether or not he's going to last in the desert. While he definitely doesn't consider it an environment he would choose to live in and he prefers the comfort of the city, he definitely knows how to survive in the wilderness. Ashuel apparently exaggerates the harsh nature of the desert, he thinks, in order to seem tougher and more experienced than he is. That is not to say he isn't tough, though. Just that he seems to enjoy a moment of drama -- which, of course, is a passion Zanobi himself knows very well.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Same here, same here. Ashuel says as he goes back to his drink. Looking at the innkeeper, he asks So, are you the right person that we are looking for? as he uses his mug to point at Zanobi and himself. I'd hate to be wasting anyone's time. Just trying to get on to the next job.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,732
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    ((I apologize, got into studying mode over the weekend to prepare for a test today))

    Hullripper is cleaning a glass as Ashuel arrives at the bar, and before speaking looks him up and down, "Two silver fo' the mug," he says as he finishes wiping the glass down. He exchanges it for a larger mug from the wall behind him and fills it with a clear, light brown ale from a barrel tap behind him. He places a wooden coaster down (Ashuel has just a moment to notice some elvish script and the design of a crystal palace carved into it) before he places the mug on top. Ashuel notices a dark board above the bar that was previously blank now has written on it '2 Silver.' "Yer tab gets kept up there, just be sure to pay before ye leave."

    Similarly when Zanobi arrives, "We have a shipment of Kamipulkian Red that just hit the cellar, glass be a gold piece, bottle be five," For Zanobi the dark board has yet to change, although Hullripper motions for one of the servers to go pick up the bottle from the cellar.

    As the two enquire about Juurvek with the medallions, "Heh, that artificer be bringing in plenty o' business round here. Turns most away though, I get paid either way though. Keep the medallions, Juurvek wants to see who scouted ye two. When ye be lookin' to speak with the man he be down the hall, first floor, furthest door from the bar and to the left. If'n ye get lost the servers know the way," he says as the server returns with the bottle. He pours out a glass of the red wine for Zanobi and leaves the bottle on the counter as a reminder of the option to buy the bottle. He provides a copper coaster with a red felt bottom, in the top is carved a seashell with lines and dots criss-crossing the design*. "We have both economy and luxury rooms if ye be lookin' to stay the night. But ye best speak with Mr. Juurvek first, I'd hate to take ye for yer coin if'n ye don't know ye be stayin'."


    *If you're familiar with the Fibonacci sequence, that is what is seen here.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Ashuel fishes out two silver inspite of what the Goliath says. I'd rather keep it straight... in case I drink too much. Don't want you squashing me like a bug. he says with a grin. Appreciate it, either way, along with the directions. Of course, if it doesn't go well, I'm sure I'll be back to spend a few more coins with you. As he finishes his drink before looking at Zanobi. Well, I'm going to head down there. If you want to join me, not sure if he wants to negotiate separetly or not but I don't mind waiting, either way.


    Last edited by Zeros; 08-17-2020 at 09:16 PM.

  9. #9
    Kruh's Avatar
    Kruh is online now PbP Lvl.1 - reached 3 posts (Next Lvl.@ 300 posts)
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    "Cheers, mate. That's a very pleasant wine. I'm taking the bottle, then," says Zanobi after taking a sip from the glass brought by the server. He then listens to the bartender carefully, reflecting upon the possible relationship between Juurvek and Hullripper. Friends? Not really. Associates? Perhaps. But it seemed that they didn't even have a tight business relationship, more like a loose settlement as it seems. He just briefly nods and remains curious.

    Turning to Ashuel, he seems to think for a moment. He doesn't really feel like discussing serious business as of yet -- he would prefer to have his wine and something to eat. And then, perhaps, going to see this Juurvek fellow. On the other hand, if he goes there now with Ashuel, he won't have to think about it when enjoying his evening afterwards. Deciding at last, he says to Ashuel: "Let's go together if you don't mind, mate. If he wishes to see us separately, he gonna tell us, eh?"
    Characters:
    Zanobi Tarna

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,732
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    The dark board above the bar, for Zanobi, shines with his tab of 5 gold pieces as Hullripper pushes the bottle over. The two men enjoy their drinks before heading off towards the backroom where Juurvek reportedly is.

    A few wraps to the heavy oak door and it opens halfway to reveal a tall hobgoblin, easily breaking six feet, who blocks and doorway and looks the pair both over with a scowl. "Here for Juurvek? Got your medallions?" when the two procure the medallions he gives a little growl and opens further, stepping out of the way, "Two more sir." He has an aggressive air, but more that of a tough guy, rather than someone that means anyone harm. At least, neither Zanobi nor Ashuel feel any animosity from him.

    As the pair step into the room the Hobgoblin closes the door and steps in front of the door. Within is a rather large room with a matching king size bed. It is adorned in subdued blues, grays, and whites with artwork on the walls depicting sea-battles at sunrise, little spots of reds and yellows drawing attention to the epic depictions. The wooden floor has a single large rug covering the majority of the floor.

    A small detail catches both Zanobi and Ashuel's eyes, a few small drops of blood, just barely unobscured by the large rug... Based on the pattern, if they had to guess the rug was covering more.

    Sitting at a metal workbench (that does not match the decor of the room) a man focuses on something intently until the door closes. He turns to face the two to show a gray suit that both recognize as being at the height of Aoilsdawn fashion, but covered by a thick leather apron. In his right hand is a fine sculpting blade that he handles much like a scalpel. "Ah, Some more prospects, how exciting. I'm Juurvek, the mind behind this little expedition," He says with an energy that does not match that of his hobgoblin companion, "Good news good news! If I can take your medallion markers and then if you could explain what good you will do for me?" He says reaching out his hand, "After that I have some questions for you followed by a practical test to see if you can do what I need," he says waving his hands about and shaking his head erratically enough that you are concerned about the blade in his hand.

    ((I will sometimes expedite a scene with the obvious course for the players so we don't spend time 'he answers the door' what do you do? 'he steps out of the way' what do you do? 'he closes the door behind you' what do you do? If you feel strongly that your character would not proceed at a certain point, feel free to say something to the effect of "Before Zanobi enters the room he says, 'I'd rather meet Juurvek at the door if you don't mind.'" and I'll try to adjust accordingly. Online posting can be awkward, so we'll roll with the punches.))


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    With a smile, hands over his medallion and waits for Zanobi to do the same. Once Juurvek has both, Ashuel says Of course. Can't expect to buy a service without knowing what you're getting. While I have some skill with the sword he says as he pats the weapon at his waist I am skilled in finding, and disabling areas and items that don't want to be found. For an endeavors in the desert... well, someone skilled in such ways as I am can save much time and resources, plus men and equipment, if these... annoyances can be bypassed without collapsing a ceiling upon you. I am also versed on a wide range of subjects, though not all in depth, but these bit of knowledge I've picked up over the years has served me well in tight spots. However, I'm not a resource you would use to... shovel dirt, I'd imagine.

  12. #12
    Kruh's Avatar
    Kruh is online now PbP Lvl.1 - reached 3 posts (Next Lvl.@ 300 posts)
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Zanobi, too, hands over his medallion. He, however, seems more reluctant than Ashuel to simply do Juurvek's bidding -- especially after having noticed the partly hidden traces of blood. After Ashuel is finished, he utters: "I'd say I'm a swordsman, first and foremost. But I also know how to open locks and disarm traps and other systems when it comes to it. And I'm good with people -- which, as I'm sure you'll agree, is of a great importance even in the middle of a desert."

    He chuckles but at the same time, he observes Juurvek as well as the whole room, attempting to determine if there is anything to worry about.

    ((Now, I don't know if this is how I'm supposed to do this so let me know if not. I want to make a Sense Motive skill check on Juurvek. I've rolled 16 on the wizards.com dice roller. Having added the skill mod (+7), the number is 23.))

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,732
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    As Juurvek waits for both to finish speaking he appears to try and remain patient, but his foot begins tapping and he begins twirling the crafting tool absentmindedly, clearly not good at waiting. "Most excellent, that's great. Please do not resist this magic, it is merely to ascertain the verity of your words," he pulls a small, smooth, metal disk from his pocket and whispers a short incantation, the tool begins to emit a faint whirring sound as it emits a pale blue light across the room. As you are bathed in the light you feel a faint buzzing in your mind, causing it to be hard to conceive of falsehoods, "Alright, First for you..." his voice trails off as he realizes the catfolk hadn't yet given his name and covers up the awkwardness by pulling out a piece of paper which he holds alongside the crafting knife, "You appear much like the Dune-Felal* of the desert, correct? If so you certainly would be helpful in the desert, more attuned to its dangers. Have you any experience guarding caravans or escorts? Do you have a record against you in any of the major countries of robbery, omitting so called 'grave robbing'? Do you personally have a history of stealing from people to whom you are employed? If the case comes to it, are you willing to put your own life at risk to protect your employer? Are you comfortable with the redistribution of wealth long lost to the world?" He pauses, taking in your fur for just a moment, "And how do you keep your fur so well maintained? Its lovely," he reaches up to his own brunette hair, slightly unkempt, although not entirely uncared for.

    After Ashuel's responses he turns to Zanobi, the small disk still emitting its pale light, "I'm very interested in any competent treasure seeker, those who may be able to help acquire riches from difficult locales. Are you comfortable with heights, including suspension by rope in the case of the necessity of a vertical approach to an acquisition? Are you familiar with basic trap-work, as well as practiced in disabling and avoiding said traps? Do you have a record against you in any of the major countries of robbery, omitting so called 'grave robbing'? Do you personally have a history of stealing from people to whom you are employed? Are you comfortable with the redistribution of wealth long lost to the world?" he stops, scanning down the page a little further, "Further are you comfortable with lying to authority figures? Are you comfortable taking advantage of people for the purpose of furthering your employment?"

    "Also, what are your names?"


    ((Juurvek requests that you allow his spell effect without trying to resist its effect. You do not know the effect that it will have. If you choose to resist the effect please roll a will save vs 16. Success means nothing happens, Failure means that you are affected as if within a Zone of Truth. This doesn't mean you cannot deceive, it merely means you cannot say something that is untrue. Please roll this before posting your response as it will effect whether you speak freely or not. I will sometimes make these rolls for you to speed things up, but I feel it is good to have you make this roll as practice.))

    @Spoilers: I will sometimes use these to indicate who might know certain things. Usually you should not click on the spoiler unless you have made whatever cutoff (such as a knowledge check or a perception check) or your name is on the spoiler. I can't stop you clicking them though, and if you want to read it to make things make sense I totally get it, but you shouldn't act on that information unless you gain that information in character.


    ((So, while I will frequently do many rolls out of sight, you guys should do die rolls in your posts. There's a thread just for practicing dice rolls HERE where you can spam it up with practice rolls to play around with the system. Generally speaking though the format for a die roll is [Rollv=Title]xdy+z[/rollv] where x=how many dice, y=the type of die, and z=any appropriate modifiers. As an example to make a will save you would roll 1 die 20 + will. If your will was +5 then the roll would be written like this [rollv=Will Save]1d20+5[/rollv]. ))
    Last edited by Zeros; 08-19-2020 at 07:40 PM.


  14. #14
    Kruh's Avatar
    Kruh is online now PbP Lvl.1 - reached 3 posts (Next Lvl.@ 300 posts)
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    ((Thanks for the help with the rolls. I'm going to try out the tutorial thread and hopefully will know how to do it next time I'll have to!))

    Zanobi patiently waits for Ashuel to answer all the questions. He doesn't really listen, though. He doesn't feel comfortable. Not that he wants to lie to Juurvek -- there doesn't seem to be any reason for that as of yet -- but the inability to do so irritates him. He doesn't like to be constrained, especially in the field of what he is able to say. And therefore he wonders how to demonstrate how he feels about the whole situation. Juurvek doesn't seem dangerous or hostile, Zanobi doesn't see him as a potential enemy. But he wants to show him that if he is going to work for him, their relationship is not going to be one of a master and a servant. Because he doesn't serve anyone. He answers in his distinctively friendly voice but his tone isn't that of someone speaking with an (potential) employer but an equal who seems interesting enough at the moment.

    "Not that I enjoy heights but yea, if needed, I ain't got no problem operating high up, also with the use of a rope." "Yea, trap-work ain't no problem for me, either... as well as disabling and avoiding all kinds of traps." "Not that I know of. But I don't do robbery... so I don't think so." As for the following question, Zanobi thinks for a moment and laughs. He didn't steal from people to whom he was employed, no. But he couldn't say he was very loyal, either. When angered, irritated or just bored by an employer in the past, he enjoyed to elude their instructions or even sabotage their plans in subtle ways. But directly stealing from them would be itself too boring -- and at the same time too dangerous. He decides to answer briefly: "No."
    Next question:
    "Yea, by all means." The questions to follow make him laugh again. As if Juurvek has chosen them for him. To let him know that this is indeed a good job. "I ain't comfortable not lying to them, so to speak." "I'm a good person but I believe that sometimes, there ain't no other way. I've screwed people over without no regret. So yea, I'm comfortable with that, too."

    "The name's Zanobi Tarna, son of Feo Tarna."

    Zanobi is subtle. He doesn't want to mock Juurvek, not openly and not roughly. But he does want to show him, with gentle irony, that he doesn't completely identify with the formal nature of the situation.

    Characters:
    Zanobi Tarna

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    "You appear much like the Dune-Felal* of the desert, correct?
    I am... though it has been a few years since I've travelled with my people.
    If so you certainly would be helpful in the desert, more attuned to its dangers. Have you any experience guarding caravans or escorts?
    I've done both at one time or another, but its not my preferred mode of making a living.
    Do you have a record against you in any of the major countries of robbery, omitting so called 'grave robbing'?
    Ashuel give a laugh before he answers No, I do not have a record in any country of robbery.
    Do you personally have a history of stealing from people to whom you are employed?
    More seriously he says
    No, I've never stolen from an employer. and seems a bit irritated at the question.
    If the case comes to it, are you willing to put your own life at risk to protect your employer?
    Of course. That is part of the charge that is being paid.
    Are you comfortable with the redistribution of wealth long lost to the world?"
    With an arch of his eyebrow
    Yes, it doesn't do anyone any good sitting in the ground.
    "And how do you keep your fur so well maintained? Its lovely,"
    With a tilt of his head he says I don't over wash it. Natural oil is best. And the name is Ashuel Tek'iel.


    Last edited by razorback; 08-21-2020 at 03:33 PM.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,732
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Juurvek nods along with their answers, and at the end smiles as he puts away his little disk, "I'm sorry for the magical intrusion, I don't intend any 'shady' dealings, but I need to know that those I hire intend no double crossing. Supposedly there's a tidy little sum available for the taking, and I need to be sure I'm investing in those who are aligned with my interests."

    "Now, for the practical tests," He pulls a small piece of what appears to be pitch black fabric and a silk rope from a nearby drawer and turns to Zanobi. He folds the fabric opn into a large circle 6 feet in diameter and puts it overtop the rug. He points down at the fabric to reveal a giant hole that descends 15 feet with the walls of the hole composed of stone, like that of a well. At the bottom of the magical hole is a chest with a padlock surrounded by caltrops, "Be sure to leave any bags of holding or other extra-dimensional spaces here, else they explode, but I would like you to descend into the hole, open the lock, retrieve the object from within the chest, and return to the top unharmed." He emphasizes this last word as he hands you the 15 foot silk rope.

    After doing this he turns to Ashuel, "I apologize for this next part, but there's only one real method for practical test of combat capacity," something about this sets the hairs on the back of Ashuel's neck on edge, but then he hears the subtle clink of steel behind him and he realizes that the hobgoblin behind him is about to draw his blade.





    ((Feel free to ask any questions))
    Last edited by Zeros; 08-22-2020 at 05:37 PM.


  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    "I'll try not to break anything" Ashuel says with a slight shake of his head. In a blur of motion, the catfolk spins as the sound of steel on wood rings through the air as there is a flash from the blade, stepping and swatting at the guard with the flat of the blade. Almost apologetically he says to the hobgoblin "I hope that is sufficient, and this doesn't need to go on."


    Last edited by Zeros; 08-23-2020 at 02:40 PM.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Alaska
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,732
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    ((Excellently done.))

    The hobgoblin isn't able to draw his blade before the catfolk's sword flies from its hiding place within its cane, striking him with the flat of the blade to surprising effect. The hobgoblin seems dazed for just a moment about the catfolk's reflexes before he raises his own blade to swing. His effort is met with a beautiful parry from the catfolk, just barely diverting the blade from reaching his own hide.

    A clap from behind Ashuel brings a momentary concern that Juurvek may join the fray, but at the sound the hobgoblin raises his free hand in a gesture of peace as he replaces his sword.

    "Excellent, that was wonderful," he says mimicing some clumsy movements with the crafting knife as if it was a sword, "Laz, wasn't that something?"

    The hobgoblin spits out a small bit of blood into a basket, but there doesn't seem to be any anger or frustration in his face, "That was something indeed boss, I think this is a good one to take." There is an impression that he respects the fighting ability more than angered at the fight. Perhaps he was holding back? Or perhaps he's just glad that they've found someone competent to work alongside him. Who knows.

    Juurvek nods, "Well, Ashuel, there's still the business of signing papers, and making sure we have supplies for you, but as far as I can tell you'll do wonderfully."

    Last edited by Zeros; 08-23-2020 at 02:52 PM.


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    40
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Ashuel, seeing the tension in the room evaporate, he takes a step back and give the hobgoblin a slight, but respectful, bow at the waist and with only a slight flourish the sword disappears into the cane just as quickly as it appeared.
    Turning back to Juurvek, Ashuel nods. "I am ready when you are for the paperwork. What equipment, besides food and drink, do you anticipate needing for this endeavor?"

  20. #20
    Kruh's Avatar
    Kruh is online now PbP Lvl.1 - reached 3 posts (Next Lvl.@ 300 posts)
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Zanobi sighs. He doesn't like the idea of being pushed into things like this just for the sake of a curious potential employer. Yet, he realises that if he wants to get the job and move onto something more interesting and less downgrading, he should probably oblige. He takes the silk rope and ties himself to it firmly. He also leaves his holding haversack on the floor, following Juurvek's warning.

    Last edited by Kruh; 08-25-2020 at 07:56 AM.
    Characters:
    Zanobi Tarna

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •