Thread: Airship Battle Map

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

Airship Battle Map

First off I found this on Reddit at this page. So I claim no actual credit for making it. I just thought this was a bit unique and worth sharing. But feel free to go give the original author some love there too.Airship Battle Map - Copy.jpg Also I had to cut the file size to upload it here so the original probably looks a lot better too.

Airship Battle Map - Copy.jpg
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, ďAre you really sure?Ē

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SoberIrishman View Post
    First off I found this on Reddit at this page. So I claim no actual credit for making it. I just thought this was a bit unique and worth sharing. But feel free to go give the original author some love there too.Airship Battle Map - Copy.jpg Also I had to cut the file size to upload it here so the original probably looks a lot better too.

Airship Battle Map - Copy.jpg
    -Yoinks for future Arcanis battles-
    "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

Somewhere between reality and my own fantasy

Curses!
    "Behold I have become Death, Destroyer of worlds."
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Basic Rules, Altered by me
    Disclaimer: [Your DM, TTW and] Wizards of the Coast [are] not responsible for the consequences of splitting up the party, opening hidden coffins, shaking up or mixing unfinished alchemical potions, throwing a stick past a werewolf and yelling "Fetch!", angering a dragon of any variety, or saying yes when the DM asks, ďAre you really sure?Ē