Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Over Hot Pockets & Monster Energy Drink

Okay, a few things.

When Damian tells Gallant, "I expect they have tieflings here," he really wouldn't say such a thing, at least not if he's being honest. Because in his time among the people of this camp, he has seen strictly humans, half-orcs, and varying mixtures in between. But that's it. There don't appear to be any other races here aside from the unique specimens being kept in the pleasure tent. So if you'd like to change Damian's wording or alter the plan in regard to how Gallant is handled, you may do so. The site's quick editor is wonky right now so use the full editor if it gives you too much trouble.

When Damian looks at Cal and thinks, 'he looks brigand-ish enough now that he has all of his gear back,' he probably would not think this. If he changed into his fine clothes, he looks more regal than ever and will stick out like a sore thumb. If he changed into one of his sets of traveler's clothes, he still doesn't exactly match the overly-rugged aesthetic of the members of the clan. The traveler's clothes has a cloak with a hood, but Cal is an elf who is just over six feet tall. He has that famous, delicate-looking frame that elves are known for and he has silver eyes and golden-bronze skin. He's not as ready to walk among the brigands as you might think he is.

The plan with Yeunni is a good one and should work.

Damian's outfit is still uncompromised and will continue to work.

Taking the trouble to create that image for me in order for me to better understand your escape plan is appreciated, and earns you an Inspiration Point.

Finally, you should all know that anyone who rides on the invisible horse will not, themselves, become invisible. The spell makes you and anything you are carrying invisible. Other people are not things. So if you rode atop the horse you would appear to be floating while also suffering from a terrible case of bowleggedness.

That's awesome about the invisible horse. hahaha

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

ok i had no idea if id spotted tieflings or not so I admit that was improvised based on the *They had half orcs... so why not other beastly humanoids* train of thought.. and i assumed a ranger-y type would look... ranger-y once he got his gear on... so another assumption... I never expect them to look all upper class-y.

I am working atm though so ill have to wait until my lunch break to make amendments.

And the plan never was to ride the invisible horse.... hence why I wanted all the carried stuff put on it... then made invis... while it gets lead away.
    Corn canít expect justice from a court composed of chickens.

Lycanthus is online now PbP Lvl.5 - reached 6,500 posts (Next Lvl.@ 14,000 posts)

nm I amended it - i will check back at lunch in case more amendments are required.

plus it gives Cal a chance to reflect his creative "get down and dirty" look

Yes your edits look good. And we will wait and see what Cal does to make himself blend in better, or if he just takes Damian's suggestion and gets under a horse blanket like Gallant.

Okay, good, I was pretty sure the plan was never to ride the horse. I just wanted to make it known anyway after the most recent Yeunni post where she says "Cal rides and is invisible."

hehe I figured why not let Yuenni get some humor into the tense situation... so ive reacted to the riding the invisible horse thing IC :P

besides it gave me a chance to agree with the split and dash ... and split us up relatively evenly on support.

Don't blame Yuenni for not knowing how these arcane things work. She's dead, after all.

unlike her sense of humor :P that is alive and kicking.... and dragging her undead ass back to the mortal realm!

apologies - I went to a family gathering this morning - expecting to be home early afternoon.... and ive only just gotten home now at nearly 9pm ... and I am... exhausted.

Ill do a post tomorrow if needs be - but suffice to say Damians spidey-sense is tingling.

And I didn't touch my computer from Friday at 3:00 p.m. to juuuuuuuust about right now. So if anyone was waiting on me this weekend, I apologize as well!

[Robert California voice]: What am I up to?

Best Robert California quote:

"The Black Eyed Peas are rock for people who hate rock, rap for people who hate rap and pop for people who hate pop."

Robert California?

I'm going to have to go look that up to get the reference I guess.

This is truly warped whatever it is Drew. W.A.R.P.E.D

A mind screw of epic proportions.

Do I get a save at least to see if I can actually be sure what I'm being told is truthful/real... or if this is all just some sick mummery?

And boy do I wish I knew what everyone else was / is getting. lol. but sssssshhh

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlinmc View Post
    Best Robert California quote:

"The Black Eyed Peas are rock for people who hate rock, rap for people who hate rap and pop for people who hate pop."
    (Ryan nods, looks right into camera, and points at Robert.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthus View Post
    Robert California?

I'm going to have to go look that up to get the reference I guess.
    Robert California was a guest character on the U.S. series The Office, played to perfection by the incomparable James Spader. He owned Dunder-Mifflin for a while. A very quotable character. There were lots of moments with Robert where he would say or do something and, as the viewer, you are left with almost no choice but to think on his words, chuckle to yourself, and possibly miss whatever happens on the show for the next thirty seconds or so after whatever he said or did.

This is truly warped whatever it is Drew. W.A.R.P.E.D

A mind screw of epic proportions.

Do I get a save at least to see if I can actually be sure what I'm being told is truthful/real... or if this is all just some sick mummery?

And boy do I wish I knew what everyone else was / is getting. lol. but sssssshhh
    Thank you.

No saves this time.

If everyone continues to keep being good sports and not sharing their secret info, I'll remove the Secret tags later so everyone can go back and see what the others were experiencing.

There is just one burning question...

"What does the Horse see/hear?"

:P

Hi Guys - I am away this weekend - I really am in too many games... lol. Ive had to say this so many times now.

Ill post when I can... but otherwise see you when I get back.

Cheers

I really am in too many games... lol. Ive had to say this so many times now.
    Did you know about this thread? That's why it was created. Still, it's very considerate of you to inform everybody directly in each and every game you're in.

Good Monday to you all. Hope you enjoyed your weekend. Let's kick it back into motion. I need one post from Cal and then I can press onward.

Aye - I got home late last night ... but it was a great weekend away

Glad to hear it, Ly! Must be nice to live in a country where your leader didn't screw up so badly that you're still not allowed to do stuff. Cheers to you, your country and your PM, my friend.