View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blog 48: WIP and RL

WIP
    I've finished 201/258 pages, which is...78%!!!!!!!!! So exciting, omg. There's only Chap 15 left and then the appendices. Reward time--gonna go get hot chocolate ^^.

Whenever the writing finishes, I'm guessing sometime mid-December, then I'll take a break from the material for a few weeks to clear my head and then go into editing. The break's important because without a real change of pace, it's hard to see where the flaws begin and end.

My editing process is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 47: Character Updates!

Hildi
    Is in combat! So exciting! It's with the Redbrands, this local ruffian group that Hildi's been wanting to give a stern talking to ever since she first learned of their extorting ways.

Maolin
    Still hanging in for an update.

Sharlot
    Is in downtime and temporary hiatus while the other half of the group completes their quest.

Taroko
    Is inside a noble house of dragon cultists. It's kind of ironic because she actually had a huge spat ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog 46: WIP and RL

WIP
    Almost hard to believe, but...73% complete!!! With the first iteration of Song of the Beast, emphasis on first. It's honestly very rough. Someone could technically run it as soon as it's finished or use it as a springboard for something else, but I'll definitely still be working on it.

Currently, I'm working on Chap: 13, turning the Amber Temple into a prison of ice (like those AMAZING ice hotels) to hold...the North Wind, bringer of Winter. It kind of makes sense. If the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 45: Character Updates!

Maolin
    We've just finished meeting one of our new teammates! Hopefully, we'll meet our new healer soon^^

Hildi
    She's the bard and she failed her first bargaining, sad face. But, this isn't the only store in town, so maybe she can try elsewhere and get the group some real deals.

Taroko
    Our rogue, with an unexpected ally, got us into this cultist compound! Highly exclusive, ahaha. But seriously, we're hoping we can pass through and finally, FINALLY, get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 44: WIP and the RL

WIP
    Progress on Song of the Beast (Over the Garden Wall 5e campaign converted from Curse of Strahd): 176/258 pages, 68% complete, whoohoo!!! I'm so close to 70% I can taste it, ahaha. I'm shooting for 70% complete by the end of the weekend and/or just completing Chap 12, formerly the Winery but now the Mulch Fields. Over the Garden Wall, guys. It's ridiculous and I love it for that. Ridiculous done phenomenally well. I'll probably never get this campaign to match the series, but in the hands ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized