View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blog 77: Happy New Year's!

Happy New Year's!!! Well, in about three hours in this timezone, but I'll be out in a people mountain, people sea in Tigercity watching a giant countdown screen at the point, so yeah.

This was the year (2016) that I joined TTW, and I'm so happy that I did. It's been so much fun playing and meeting all these great rp-ers and DMs. If you've played with me/DMed for me, thank you so much! The experiences have been amazing. I wish you all the best in the games and the RL^^.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 76: Campaign

The exploration of the ship is over. Well, kind of. At first, I just let the PCs do whatever they wanted individually on board the ship so they could get a feel for things and to see if they'd turn up any of the clues on board.

That has ended now that we have the first real encounter. One of the PCs has gone off on their own to investigate. The others are on board the ship. But, it's time to work in their teams and decide what to do instead of going in all different directions this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog 75: Character Interactions

I love rp. In the campaign I'm running, I'm trying to encourage rp with situations that can be solved in more than one rp way. The PCs may be in a bit of a pickle at the moment if they decide not to rp some of their present situation, actually. I've tried to drop some clues about a couple ways to solve this, but I do have something of a hard time telling when I've given too much or too little information--urk, a learning process. I would really, really hate to kill a PC in the first session, though. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 74: Holiday

Welp, that was fast, ahaha. I'm already back to school and work. But...there's another holiday coming up, New Year's!!! I'm not really sure what I'm doing for New Year's yet. I know my best friend wants to have a sleepover on Friday night--I haven't had a sleepover since high school so that's super exciting^^.

With this past weekend so busy, I'm hoping this coming weekend will be really lax. But, I guess it's just lucky that we celebrate New Year's AND Chinese New Year here in Taiwan. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Chapter 1: The Missing Delegation

Gorstag abjusted his gear and checked to ensure it was all in place. Than he grunted and headed his way towards the door.
    Categories
    Uncategorized