View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Blog 82: Campaign

We've got the two teams in two very different situations. Team B is on the ship, trying to diffuse a situation with the ship's captain while preparing a minor sabotage of the ship itself, though for the goal of getting everyone of their party back on board in one piece.
    Team A has gone out into the open sea on a rowboat to bring back one of their teammates who's trying to save a stranded and dying fellow. But, there are sharks in the water and a hurricane of frenzied birds in the air (birdicane). ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Blog 81: Character Updates!

Hildi
    Is back on her feet and casting again, but we've got the ruffians in a foxhole and anyone going in is probably gonna draw a lot of aggro...and our cleric just went in there, eek! Hopefully we'll get him out alive, but Hildi owes him a resuscitation anyway if we don't. Pretty sure he's got a lot more AC than her, though.

Gnomora
    Her worst fears have come true. The corruption on our contact is spreading. She's really worried he's going to transform into a demon or something. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Blog 80: Post-Holidays

I think we're out of the holidays? Maybe? It's actually really hard for me to tell because the program I'm in at school runs in quarter semesters, so we're already back in school and going through winter quarter right now. And this is also Taiwan, land of fewer than government regulation holidays. Apparently, we're supposed to get a certain number of days off per year, but there aren't enough public holidays to meet that standard, ahaha.

I may not be on holiday anymore, but a lot of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Blog 79: Campaign

We're so close to getting to the end of the first interrogation. Kind of. This interrogation is happening in the PCs's memories, so it's very different from any interrogation that they'll come across in the future.
    They've picked up quite a lot of information, clues, and red herrings. They have a thread where they can organize everything they want to make it more clear for themselves and each other because everything is pretty jumbled at the moment. And, they've almost found all of the clues ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blog 78: Character Updates!

Hildi
    Is down but not out! Thanks to our cleric for saving her life. I'm not sure if she's conscious yet, but it's good not to have to worry about more death saves.

Gnomora
    Is back with the group and they're meeting with their 'kind of' boss to report on what happened. I didn't think Gnomora would be the one to give the report, but she ended up doing it. That'll be cathartic for her because she's really been struggling with all the near death and supernatural events. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized