2500+ Members! Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2500+ Members! Wow!

I just saw good ol' TTW just hit the 2500+ member milestone! So cool!

Welcome, welcome, welcome to any and all newcomers here! Please feel free to post a hello in an Introduction thread, put out feelers in an Interest Check thread, chat in a random Anything Else thread or go ahead and post your own game ad to run a game here!

However you interact with and use The Tangled Web, we're awfully glad you're here and decided to check us out. Here's to the next 2500 and beyond!

Cheers and happy gaming, all!

vMn8N1.gif

Comment

It is indeed, sir. It is indeed.

Comment

I posted this one week ago exactly...and today we have over 3000+ members. That's some serious growth in seven days, my friends!

Keep 'em coming! The more, the merrier here at TTW, I say!

Comment

Wow, that's pretty amazing. Welcome everyone!

Any thoughts on why we got so much growth recently? More new games being posted? Something about the cite renovation?

Comment

RaistlinMC is doing a wonderful job managing our twitter account.
            He's even got some appearances on some podcasts line up!

Comment

I appreciate the kind words, but I think it’s more the brand-spankin’-new site than anything I’m doing. Haha

Comment

What podcasts are you guesting on? That's awesome!

Comment

So, I'll be appearing on the How Not To DM podcast (@HN2DM on Twitter) by the end of this month. We'll be recording on the 21st and the episode will be up a few days after that.

Then, in July, I'll be chatting live with the Boys of the Baltic Coast over in the UK (@EwanMartin16 on Twitter) on the 8th and then appearing on the Tabletop Journeys Podcast (@ttjourneys on Twitter) on the 15th!

Comment

That's awesome, Abber! Have fun.

You might want try to reach out to Total Party Thrill and see if they're interested in having you on. They've talked about PBP gaming in the past, but I'm not sure if they ever went into detail about PBP gaming. It's 2 guys out of NYC, and their show is great IMO. It has a bit of 5e focus, but a lot of the show can apply to many different RPGs.
                    However, it looks like they've been doing actual play stuff for a few months instead of their normal show.

Comment

I’ll check it out! Thanks for the tip, my friend.

Comment

Two weeks ago - just two! - I posted this topic and celebrated our TTW milestone of hitting 2500 members.

As of today, we're at 3500+ and counting! That's pretty awesome no matter how you slice it, my friends.

Cheers and happy gaming to all members of the TTW family, both old and brand-spankin' new!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Yes indeed! Especially nice because now, only a few days later, we're up over that 3750 mark too.

Comment

This is amazing - great to see TTW growing rapidly.

Comment

Working...
                              X