Who remembers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who remembers...

It's been a while... do I still know anyone here?

Well, I’ve been here since 2011...maybe ya know me?

Either way, welcome back!

Comment

I'm the original founder... Ao...

I've been gone for a looooong time...

I check in periodically and just noticed someone finally gave it a new skin... I like the new logo and how whoever did it incorporated the ol' drider with a d20 abdomen into it...

Comment

We did rather a little more than just re-skin it though.

And yeah, I know you.
        What happened to the Ao account though?
        Last edited by Tiger; 05-23-2021, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Oh sure then! I never talked to you back in the day, but of course I knew about the famous Ao! haha

Welcome back, man. Hope you enjoy the redesign! Maybe we'll get into a game together sometime if you stick around.

Comment

Hey Ao! Glad to hear you're liking the new stuff. As Tiger said, we did a little more than Re-skin the place. New Character Sheets, Base code upgrade, new roller, lots of integrations.....Its like a whole new site!

How the heck have you been sir?
            "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

Comment

Heya Blackfox! long time no see! Happy to see yer still hangin round here.

Tiger... how ya been man... the old Ao account us still here I see but heck if I remember the password... is ok tho... let that account be... I'm just Duvik now. lol.

Raistlin... I might be down for a one-off game sometime soon. Or maybe I could play a guest NPC or something. Who knows... I been playing a lot of Rocket League on Xbox lately. I dont have the attention span to sit for hours gaming anymore.

Comment

Me neither! That’s why PbP suits my personality so well, I think. I’d rather play in fits and starts than try to sit down and act like an elf four five hours in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by duvik View Post
                  Heya Blackfox! long time no see! Happy to see yer still hangin round here.
                  Yup, just plugging along! Happy to still be here and around for all the changes!

I get the not having the attention span thing. I used to sit for hours and play RPGs and now I'm hard pressed to play a platformer for an hour or two at a time. Can't remember the last time I actually played through an RPG.

But yeah, glad to see you around sir!
                  "Ho there wanderer... Stay thy course a moment to indulge an old man." ~Elminster, BG1, just outside Candlekeep

For Evil to triumph, all good men must do is nothing. The corollary to that proverb is that sometimes evil must be done by honorable men for the greater good to triumph. ~Twilight Warriors

Comment

See, playing through RPGs somehow doesn't count for me when it comes to attention span issues.

Sure, I may only do it in short bursts now instead of epic sit-downs like the old days, but I still played all 118 hours of Dragon Quest XI and I loved every damned minute of it.

Comment

Holy. Salamanders.
                      The Website Changed.... O_O

I see my account still works.... Now AO is one thing... but I wonder who still remembers me? XD

Comment

Welcome back! Never too late to come back to TTW

Cheers and happy gaming!

Comment

Working...
                        X