Hiya Twitter Crowd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya Twitter Crowd!

Hey all! I know a few folks on Twitter came here and signed up over the last day or two, so I wanted to open a spot for you all to say hi right back. :)

As you might have guessed, I’m the fella running the Twitter account for TTW here. Welcome! I’m so glad you signed up! As you get familiar with the site, feel free to chat here a bit and ask any questions you like.

Cheers and happy gaming here at TTW, all!

Didn't even know that this forum existed - Hi I'm Al, I'm part of the TrinityKnotStudio team, we're all about making low prep gaming material to help make a GMs life a bit easier. I love the Indie Creator scene and will probably be a bit of a lurker.

Currently running a Kickstarter for a little project we've been building up to called the GMs Toolkit - which is a bunch of NPCs, magical doodads and other fun things to include in your games - we'd love to get as many of the stretch goals dropped as possible, which at £1.00 for a pledge might take a while ;-)

Comment

Hey, you found us, Al! Good to see you here too, bud.

Yes, this space exists, and yes, I'd love to see it grow! Tell your friends! haha :)

Comment

Working...
      X