No announcement yet.

What are you playing these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Octopath Traveler for Christmas. Needless to say, I haven't touched another game since. :)

Comment

Have you ever played SRPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics and thought, this is cool…but what if it was about the French Revolution instead?

Have I got a game for you! Check out Banner of the Maid. You haven’t lived until you’ve heard Lafayette scream at you in Japanese.

Comment

Currently addicted to Legends: Arceus.

Comment

I assumed a lot of folks were, based on the reviews I've seen. :)

*Deep Breath*

And now to admit my most secret shame, Drew: I've never played a Pokemon game. Ever. Despite playing pretty much every single other JRPG released in the last 30 years, I've somehow never once done it.

And now you know. haha

Comment

No shame. Lots of people have never played a Pokemon title. If you do play this one, you should know that it plays very differently than the rest of the games do. There's way more focus on the RPG side of things. Personally, I love the changes they've made.

Comment

Sounds right up my alley then!

Comment

Ok, so technically I'm not at home checking the mail, so I don't have it yet...but rest assured that for the foreseeable future, I'll be playing Triangle Strategy. :)

Comment

Can confirm now: Triangle Strategy is freakin' awesome. Every lover of TTRPGs who owns a Switch ought to snag a copy as soon as is reasonably possible.

Comment

• Drew
                    Drew commented
                    Editing a comment
                    My copy has arrived. I will try to start it today.

• RaistlinMC
                    RaistlinMC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice! Enjoy it, bud. I just finished my first run through the game this weekend. Loved every bit of it, even when it gets too wordy for its own good at times. I'll have to do another round of it soon, though, because I didn't get the best or "true" ending due to my choices throughout the story. Have fun, Drew!
                Working...
                X