Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Ep1 Split Party: Fade & Vala @ the Hurling Heifer

  1. #21

    Default

    Vala runs to the back door, behind the cover of the door, she tries to help Redlegs as she can, while waiting for the last survivors to climb the fence.
    Vala fires her crossbow twice at on of the dogs closest to Redlegs.

    Fist Shot
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollRangedAttack - (1d20+7) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPiercingDmG - (1d6+3) [8]
    Second Shot
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollRangedAttack - (1d20+7) [23]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPiercingDmG - (1d6+3) [5]

    True her aim or not, she then rushes to the fence, to help the women climb over, away from the attack.


  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,903

    Default Meanwhile, back in the Hurling Heifer...

    The door is not visible from the main room of the tavern, but we will assume you split your move to attack at the last moment you can see the dragon dogs. Both your attacks strike true and slay them. The last thing you see before moving out of sight is the shocked faces of the cultists outside who begin racing back in to catch everyone moving out the back. You hear Redlegs yelling "I SAID, GET OUTTA MY HOUSE!" and the sounds of continued combat.

    You are out of initiative order if you choose to be. Working together, you can get all of the women over the fence and then follow them towards the keep if that's what you want to do.



    Come join us on Discord!

  3. #23

    Default

    Fade moves to join Vala and help the others over the fence. "We must move quickly to get these people to safety, I know not how long I will last."
    Last edited by ewokiller; 08-18-2015 at 05:51 PM.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,903

    Default Meanwhile, back in the Hurling Heifer...

    You both seem interested in heading back toward the keep with these women, so we will move on. I'm waiting on the main group's decision about whether to head back this way or to go into the keep. When they decide, I'll post here how this side quest wraps up and you'll likely rejoin some or all of the group in the main thread.



    Come join us on Discord!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,903

    Default

    You move back to the keep unmolested. The town seems eerily quiet, especially as you get closer to the keep. You don't even see an enemy, except for some corpses near the entrance to the tunnel. You encounter everyone else as you head back up the tunnel. They have just finished dropping off their load and seem prepared to head back your way.

    You can rejoin them in the regular thread.



    Come join us on Discord!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •