Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Ep1 Split Party: Fade & Vala @ the Hurling Heifer

  1. #1

    Default Ep1 Split Party: Fade & Vala @ the Hurling Heifer

    "You have a big tongue for such a shortie.." Vala sais while pointing her hand crossbow at Redlegs.
    "Do you have any idea who are you talking to in such dissrespectful way?" Vala asks & checks with Fade.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,983

    Default

    "No, 'n' I don't wanna know nobody who ain't willin' to accept people fer who they are," Redlegs says. His face is deadly calm, but his longknife has appeared in his hand, though it is held nonchalantly by his side.
    "This here's a trade town. A glorified rest stop. There's farmin' to be done outside o' town, and services to be provided inside o' town. These ladies and gents provide a service of their own free will, an' make a decent livin' off it. How's that 'ny worse than goin' around killin' folks 'n' monsters what ain't bothered you? The kooks are out there providin' a service of a legit way to vent yer hate. If ya feel like ventin' some other passions later, come on back, but don't vent yer hate on my family unless yer plannin' on ventin' yer other passions on the kooks. I might even hold off killin' 'em long enough to see how they like that."

    The women still behind the tables give out a little cheer at Redlegs's defense before remembering the situation and shushing themselves.

    He smiles at them, then turns back to you with a genial smile. "There's enough folks in the world tryin' to tell people how to live their lives. Not many of 'em come through that door... 's why I made this me home."
    Last edited by Rellott; 08-13-2015 at 01:46 AM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  3. #3

    Default

    "Oh believe me.. i have no ill thoughts about these people.." Vala replies with a calm voice.
    "My problem is with people that assume they are better than others & bully them arround. Now.. let me see that toothpick of yours back in its seathe & lets relax.."
    Vala concludes while nodding with her crossbow at Redlegs to hide his weapon.
    "And.. what would you know of 'folks dictating other people's life?' " Vala adds with a ironic but also nolstagic smirk on her face, as she remembers her previous life.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,983

    Default

    "I'll put mine back when you stop pointin' yer pea shooter at me. Yer the one what don't belong 'ere, 'n' I'm not 'bout to let you loose with no defense fer me family. 's far's knowin' 'bout dictating," (Redlegs imitates your diction on that word, since he never used it) "'s a long story. Short version's that I used to work for'n org'nization what had differ'nt ideas 'bout where I oughta shove my toothpick when I weren't puttin' on a pretty face for the customers. Got so bad I had to shove my toothpick in one o' my bosses to show 'em 'ow serious I were 'bout leavin'."
    Last edited by Rellott; 08-13-2015 at 02:14 AM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  5. #5

    Default

    Vala lowers her crossbow (but not putting it away) & leans against the wall.
    "Organisation? You were a.. what? Hired killer of some shorts?" Vala tries to subtly prode him into talk anger before think twice.


  6. #6

    Default

    Fade having heard all this speaks up, "My qualm is not with them but all who choose the flesh over a higher calling." She watches Vala lower weapon and draws her own not wanting to feel unprepared. She speaks again not wanting the opportunity to pass, "There is no honor in any profession not bound in combat, or a higher code of conduct." She looks over the halfling (?), "Your former employer is right to have it out for you for breaking ranks and shoving your toothpick," this she says with an almost tangible disgust, "in a superior." She looks him over once more and ends with, "The Dusk Mother teaches that those without purpose beyond themselves die alone, surrounded by a family of strangers."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,983

    Default

    Redlegs begins, "Used ta work for..." but is cut off by the door bursting open. Through the frame you see a rather large cultist recoiling from kicking it open, and another cultist cuts in front of him and charges in the door. A split second later, the two windows shatter as a dragon dog hurls itself through each of them.

    Redlegs doesn't finish his statement, but instead curses you and them violently and loudly, accusing you of distracting him, allowing them to sneak up (not accusing you of working with them, just of enabling them to surprise you all).

    Roll initiative.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinitiative Redlegs - (1d20+5) [23]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinitiative cultists - (1d20+1) [2]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollinitiative dragon dogs - (1d20+2) [20]



    Come join us on Discord!

  8. #8

    Default

    Glad she had already drawn her weapon Fade readies herself for combat.

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+3) [23]

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ewokiller View Post
    Glad she had already drawn her weapon Fade readies herself for combat.

    [roll0]
    It looks like you will be in the first initiative group. You can go ahead and post your action. I'll post Redlegs's with the dragon dogs' after Vala rolls her initiative (and first turn, if she wants).

    Initiative:
    Redlegs – 23
    Fade – 23
    Dragon dogs – 20
    Vala – ??
    Cultists – 2
    Last edited by Rellott; 08-14-2015 at 12:12 AM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  10. #10

    Default

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollInitiative - (1d20+3) [8]

    Vala (if it counts as a interact with object & not a normal action) rolls a table on its side as a makeshift cover/baricade.
    ((OOC: You know.. like the movies, that they use tables to cover behind while shooting ))

    She the aims for the cutlist closer to her and double taps him.

    Fist Shot
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollRangedAttack - (1d20+7) [25]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPiercingDmG - (1d6+3) [9]
    Second Shot
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollRangedAttack - (1d20+7) [10]
    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPiercingDmG - (1d6+3) [8]


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •