Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 1: Greenest in Flames

After mention of possible allies of the dragon in waiting, Gara keeps his eyes peeled and his weapon ready if anyone tries to attack, or if any possible enemies appear.

Last edited by Adonis53; 06-08-2015 at 12:36 PM.
    "I do believe in killing the messenger. Do you know why? Because it sends a message!"

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis53 View Post
    After mention of possible allies of the dragon in waiting, Gara keeps his eyes peeled and his weapon ready if anyone tries to attack, or if any possible enemies appear.

He is readying his action to charge and attack at any sign of a threat.
    [roll0
    From closer in, you hear and see that there is chaos on the ground in town, but this is to be expected during a dragon attack.

Come join us on Discord!

Do any of the people seem to be causing any extra chaos? Or are dressed like psycho dragon fanatics?
    "I do believe in killing the messenger. Do you know why? Because it sends a message!"

Not that you noticed.

Last edited by Rellott; 06-08-2015 at 12:49 PM.

Come join us on Discord!

Gara continues, hoping to get there as soon as possible, but still watching out and keeping his weapon ready for surprises.

6. Default

Grim stops everyone once he notices the stream bed to the left. "Just a moment, everyone. We can use this for cover and get to the town without being noticed first." He points towards the stream bed and waits for everyone to decide if they wanted to use it or not.

"I just want to hurry either way, whether by road or by hidden pathways. People are dying as we speak, do we really want to discuss strategy and philosophy?" Gara obviously has some sort of connection to dragons, although he hasn't shared any personal information about it yet.

"There is always the time to discuss about strategy & philosophy!" Vala replies & smiles at Gara.
    "Using the river is an excelent idea, but remember that we are here to investigate the reasons of this attack." Vala replies to Grim.
    "I think its better to use the entrance ahead, since we are here, we better be on the lookout to help the vilagers.. and maybe get some information out of them." she continues.
    "And perhaps learn a bit more about that halfling.." she thinks as she points the way to the gates.

Fade nods to the more experienced leader looking member Vala and joins her, at least it was something resembling a plan.

10. Default

Grim responds almost immediately, "We can use the river to get close Greenest, quickly scout and get a hold of the situation before we go in. We can only be of help to anybody if we are alive and able. I am not saying we hide down there, I am just saying we do not go in blind. As I recall it, the fourth verse of the sacred text of Bahamut says 'Courage, cunning, and calm are the best magics for the champions of justice."

He will try to persuade the group to use cover, but if he can't, then he will not run off on his own and instead follow the group, still willing to take point.
    Last edited by theskyvalker; 06-08-2015 at 08:30 PM.

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast