Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 851

Thread: Episode 1: Greenest in Flames

  1. #11

    Default

    Gara touches his dragon bone trident and mutters a prayer to Tempus, "May I be victorious or die gloriously in this battle. FOR THE GLORY OF TEMPUS!" He starts charging forward with renewed stamina and rage as he feels this dragon may be the one.
    "I do believe in killing the messenger. Do you know why? Because it sends a message!"

  2. #12

    Default

    A dragon, like in the visions, by the Night Mother, let it not be real. Fade watches as the others rush out to fight an unknown foe. Taking a moment Fade looks to the sky to see what she can discern about the dragon.


  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,983

    Default Episode 1: Greenest in Flames

    You think the scattered trees and bushes might serve as cover, but you don't see any way that might allow you to get into town completely unnoticed, and attempts at stealth will definitely slow you down.
    Last edited by Rellott; 06-08-2015 at 04:32 AM.



    Come join us on Discord!

  4. #14

    Default

    "Stealth is unimportant when lives are at stake!" Gara says as he sees them trying to find different paths. He, however, continues on with his weapons and shield ready. His eyes locked on the dragon as he prays to Tempus for strength.
    "I do believe in killing the messenger. Do you know why? Because it sends a message!"

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hazelbrook, Australia
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Shrugging off aby thoughts of stealth, Mindartis runs towards the dragon ignoring all but the dragon. His sole aim is to get into range for his longbow to do its job

  6. Default

    Grim nods at the first comment made by Gara and joins him in the charge, "By Bahamut, my brother, you shall not face this fiend alone! My creed teaches us, 'No enemy is too strong when you have faith in your heart'. Onward!"

    He leads the charge along with Gara, starting to glance around for any signs of cultists on the sides of the road, as and when they reach closer to the town (a few hundred feet).

    Authentic Forum Dice-rollPerception - (1d20+6) (13) [19]
    Last edited by theskyvalker; 06-08-2015 at 10:17 AM.

  7. #17

    Default

    Vala watches this "orgy of silliness" as her weapon master used to say back home.
    "What? Where are you?.." Vala start saying surprised by the actions of the people around her.
    "You rush to fight a dragon? a DRAGON?" she shouts & sighs in despair
    "You can't help noone if you are dead" she things and turns to those still by her side
    "I guess.. we should at least get closer to see if we can help.. be warned though, I won't engage NO dragon tonight!"

    ​and with that she starts walking a bit faster towards the town, with her Longbow at hand.


  8. #18

    Default

    "We may not be able to kill it but maybe we can give it more of a fight than it was expecting." the sorcerer cried as he ran for the gate. Collecting what little knowledge he had in his head on dragons of the chromatic type.


  9. Default

    Grim would respond to the concerns of Vala, "Don't worry. I do not intend to die in vain. We charge till we can see the town entrance, and then we plan our move from there. We cannot waste time trying to move cautiously from so far away."

    He then preserves his breath for the long sprint.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    5,983

    Default

    After a few minutes of running, you near the town. Grim notices what appears to be a stream whose bed is deep enough that it could provide some cover, and there are trees lining it for most of the way. It's about 400 feet to your left (south) and seems to run along the south side of town.


    Quote Originally Posted by xXxTheSwordsmanxXx View Post
    "We may not be able to kill it but maybe we can give it more of a fight than it was expecting." the sorcerer cried as he ran for the gate. Collecting what little knowledge he had in his head on dragons of the chromatic type.
    If that wasn't just flavor text, you'll need to roll an arcana check to determine what you can remember about them at this time. Is there anything in particular you're trying to remember, or just general recall?
    Last edited by Rellott; 06-08-2015 at 01:30 PM.



    Come join us on Discord!

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •