Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Introductions & Out of Game In-Character Chat

Quote Originally Posted by arcanegeek View Post
    Erevenn is an androgynous elf with short slate blue hair and ivory skin. The elf wears elegant leaf patterned leather armor with studs designed like acorns. They have a curved wooden shield that bears the symbol of Corellon on, and an exquisite rapier belted at their hip.
    Helpful note to everyone: Since Erevenn is androgynous (undetermined gender), gendered pronouns don't really work. Arcanegeek has decided to use "they" instead of "he" or "she" to refer to Erevenn. This is not (to my knowledge) symptomatic of any sort of multiple personality disorder that Erevenn suffers or anything like that.

Come join us on Discord!

Androgynous is a gender presentation. If your business is their anatomy, that's rather not your business. "The elf" is a decent placeholder for a pronoun if you like.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Sitting alone the figure in the corner looks up at the others, small and petite, she is obviously a woman, her face and head are carefully covered like the desert people. She is dressed in the traditional garb of a monk, but the colors are off, the linen fabric is died blacks and violets, not the traditional browns, whites and oranges. Her tunic flows freely around her legs, and it's sleeves are cut short, her hands are wrapped, with dark violet wrappings that wind tightly up to just below her elbows, and the the span of flesh from her elbow to her sleeve is all that you can easily see it too is a dark color one that in some light appears black and in others looks like a violet velvet. She speaks little instead, she holds a small book on the cover of which is what appears to be either a setting or rising sun, and she is reading.

When she finally does speak, her voice has a musical quality and tone that sounds foreign and out of place coming from her form, "You may call me Fade. My reasons for being here are my own. For now all that you need to know is that I have had visions of the end, and that I seek to understand them." It is clear that she means not to be rude, but simply that she is unaccustomed to people and conversation.

Closer inspection of her attire shows a unique blade sheathed on her back, it looks like a sickle with a shorter less curved blade and slightly longer handle, a Kama. Strapped to her left shoulder are 3 darts in a sheath that matches the on on her right thigh that can be seen hidden just under the flowing robes at her waist and four more are strapped on the front leather bandoleer style holster that holds the Kama on her back.

Oh nice a monk. I was hoping that one would show up. After a few levels I will be looking to Fade for some guidance in being a monk. (Multiclassing) I had this thought that maybe he tries it in an attempt to control his compulsions.

Funny trivia

Vala posseses a wooden crossbow box, which have the following inscription carved on its lid:
    "Here's a tip!.. and a crossbow bolt behind it!"

Haha that's awesome! That could work with any tipped weapon too! May I use that in future campaigns and give credit to you?
    "I do believe in killing the messenger. Do you know why? Because it sends a message!"

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis53 View Post
    Haha that's awesome! That could work with any tipped weapon too! May I use that in future campaigns and give credit to you?
    If you use it, give credit to RIOT. It s one of the emotes of XinZao champion (the original is "Here's a tip, and a spear behind it" )

Haha alright. That'll work.
    "I do believe in killing the messenger. Do you know why? Because it sends a message!"

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kerilstrasz View Post
    If you use it, give credit to RIOT. It s one of the emotes of XinZao champion (the original is "Here's a tip, and a spear behind it" )
    RIOT *GAMES* ftfy

Well, color me surprised but very happy to get into this campaign. Name's DonJentleman, and I'll be playing your Divination Wizard that'll be joining you guys. I've actually played with some of you already, but in any case, I've been playinng DnD for quite some time, and I'm in more than a few campaigns here on site. I'm actually in one of Rellot's and Sky's campaigns too, so this aught to be fun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast