Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OOC Chatter [Episode 1]

Since a few.of us are going into combat are we doing things on initiative?

Default OOC Chatter [Episode 1]

You are a mile away, which gave you the choice of how to enter town. Most of you have made the choice to enter town directly and quickly, and the ones that looked for an alternative didn't notice any options. You are not in combat yet. Waiting on Grim/theskyvalker to post.

EDIT: thskyvalker, are all of your characters in all of your campaigns named Grim? I was just browsing through your recent posts and saw at least two other campaigns with you as Grim. It's not a problem, just curious and a little amused.
    Last edited by Rellott; 06-08-2015 at 03:30 AM.

Come join us on Discord!

I want to move using stealth to get within longbow range of the dragon. How do I roll for that again?

Folks, so we're on the same page, this is not a dragon that will be killed by level one characters. It just wasted what it possibly a mid level wizard.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I know, but my character swore a vow of vengeance to kill the blue dragon who slaughtered his village. This one is the same size, so he thinks it may be it.
    "I do believe in killing the messenger. Do you know why? Because it sends a message!"

Ah yes, that's a good point. So I guess we try and steer away from the dragon....Although it could have help hiding somewhere...

We can settle on not drawing their attention directly

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

8. Default

I think we can stealth when we get within maybe a hundred feet of the town, which is why I wanted to start watching out for ground troops at that distance. The charge is only to get closer to the town faster and then we can move carefully after we see what the situation on the ground level is.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rellott View Post
    You are a mile away, which gave you the choice of how to enter town. Most of you have made the choice to enter town directly and quickly, and the ones that looked for an alternative didn't notice any options. You are not in combat yet. Waiting on Grim/theskyvalker to post.

EDIT: thskyvalker, are all of your characters in all of your campaigns named Grim? I was just browsing through your recent posts and saw at least two other campaigns with you as Grim. It's not a problem, just curious and a little amused.
    Yes, I came up with that name and stuck with it. 70% of my human characters all have that name. I create a different name when I play a different race. My dragonborn paladin was named Torrin Taeyrn, my dwarf druid was named Trevor Truehammer, defthand halfling rogue was named Trip, and my most recently created warlock/fighter hybrid is named Garen Gildarts. I don't know how many will get the reference to that last name.

I agree, although stealth isn't my strong suit.
    "I do believe in killing the messenger. Do you know why? Because it sends a message!"

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast