Thread: Game Forum Notes

Default Game Forum Notes

Since many of us have spent a portion of the past several weeks looking at a wide variety of sites before settling down here, this thread will list what I believe are some of the differences between The Tangled Web and where we've come from. At least for the moment, I'm keeping this thread locked for organization purposes. Please feel free to point discuss any differences, big or small, on the General Discussion thread, and I will choose what to add here on a case-by-case basis.

Default Accidental Locking

At our previous site, if I double-clicked on a thread's activity icon, it marked the thread as "read." In this game forum, if I do the same, it toggles between the thread being locked and unlocked. Old habits die hard, so I may accidentally lock a thread that's intended to be public from time to time.

Right now, most of the threads are intended to be locked until I can get them organized to my liking. The General Discussion thread shouldn't normally be locked without an explanation. Please message me if it is.

Default Image Attachments

I appear to be able to attach images, but I'm still working on how to have them display in the body of the posts. (Edit: I worked it out, but it's a little time-consuming.)

Worm Delve Lower Level B00e03b.JPG

Worm Delve Lower Level B00e04a.JPG
    Last edited by Umiushi; 04-29-2015 at 02:10 PM.