Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Chat Calendar

Blog Entries

Hello! I can confirm for the 9/12 game of Feng Shui.

I'm told I forgot to confirm for the Sept 12 game of FS!! I'm confirming for it please!

I just found out that I can't confirm for the 12th.

We, or rather I, have been having some bad luck with this Saturday game lately.

Default Summer 2015 Archiving

Please remember that the updated calendar is always this first post: http://thetangledweb.net/forums/show...376#post782376

Here is the record of this past summer's chat games:

Summer Schedule

• Sunday, July 26th: Dispositio Diabolum "Confirmatio ex Opus" - "Be he alive or be he dead, I'll grind his bones to make me bread!" -- Thunderdel (from the English Fairy Tales adaption, 1890, edited by Joseph Jacobs, "Jack the Giant Killer")
    • Saturday, August 1st: Feng Shui "Wings Over Rokkasho" - canceled; insufficient confirmations
    • Sunday, August 9th: Dispositio Diabolum "Confirmatio ex Opus" - "Say'st thou so," said Jack, "then thou art a monstrous miller indeed." (from the English Fairy Tales adaption, 1890, edited by Joseph Jacobs, "Jack the Giant Killer") conclusion
    • Saturday, August 15th: Feng Shui "Wings Over Rokkasho" - "What a persistent bunch! I can picture their commander's face; it's gotta be some serious guy with glasses." -- Koko Hekmatyar (Jormungand: Perfect Order television series, 2012, episode ten)
    • Sunday, August 23rd: none scheduled - Remember to check the forum for discussion about what the next game will be.
    • Saturday, August 29th: Feng Shui "Wings Over Rokkasho" - canceled; unexpected GM absence
    • Saturday, September 12th: Feng Shui "Wings Over Rokkasho" - canceled; GM unavailable
    • Sunday, September 20th: Feng Shui "Wings Over Rokkasho" - Christmas morning

Old Due Dates

• Friday, July 24th - last day to confirm for the August 1st Feng Shui game.
    • Saturday, August 1st - last day to confirm for the August 9th Dispositio Diabolum game.
    • Friday, August 7th - last day to confirm for the August 15th Feng Shui game.
    • Friday, August 21st - last day to confirm for the August 29th Feng Shui game.
    • Saturday, July 18th - opening the calendar month of August for player confirmations and absences
    • Friday, September 4th - last day to confirm for the September 12th Feng Shui game.
    • Saturday, September 12th - last day to confirm for the provisional September 20th Feng Shui game.
    • Friday, September 18th - last day to confirm for the September 26th Feng Shui game.
    • Saturday, August 22nd - opening the calendar month of September for player confirmations and absences

Default Planning session meeting time and location

As we have done for the past few months, today's chat session will start at 4:00 pm PST and will be conducted on #TheTangledWeb through the mibbit.darkmyst.org server.

A new thread has been started for the THOSE play-test. http://thetangledweb.net/forums/show...periment-THOSE
    It will include chat session scheduling information.

Default Autumn 2015 Archiving

Please remember that the updated calendar is always this first post: http://thetangledweb.net/forums/show...376#post782376

Here is the record of this past autumn's chat games:
    Autumn Schedule
    • Saturday, September 26th: Feng Shui "Wings Over Rokkasho" - smoke and mirrors
    • Saturday, October 24th: Feng Shui "Wings Over Rokkasho" - "Something terrible is upon my back, demons from the other world, a horde of them pressing down on me. Suffocating! Heavy! This broken-down body bearing the weight of such good fortune, it's too much! Behold: for me right now, anything can be accomplished. It is already inevitable that I draw the winning tile." -- Washizu Iwao (from the Akagi television series, 2015, episode three) conclusion
    • Sunday, November 15th: Planning Session and Space Opera Game Status Report
    • Saturday, November 21st: THOSE - curule and lictor creation session
    • Sunday, November 29th: no session; enjoy the Thanksgiving weekend
    • Saturday, December 5th: THOSE - finishing lictor creation
    • Sunday, December 13th: Dispositio Diabolum "Refutatio" - Maubpin sets his tasks before his vassals.
    • Saturday, December 19th: canceled due to travel mishap

Old Due Dates
    • Saturday, September 26th - opening the calendar month of October for player confirmations and absences
    • Friday, November 27th - last day to confirm for the December 5th THOSE playtest
    • Saturday, December 5th - last day to confirm for the December 13th Dispositio Diabolum gaming session
    • Friday, December 11th - last day to confirm for the December 19th THOSE session
    • Sunday, November 15th - opening the calendar month of December for player confirmations and absences
    • Saturday, December 19th - last day to confirm for the December 27th Dispositio Diabolum gaming session

Default Winter 2015-2016 Archiving

Here is the record of this past winter's chat games:

Winter Schedule

• Sunday, December 27th: Dispositio Diabolum "Refutatio" - hunting a snake in the grass
    • Saturday, January 2nd - no session; please enjoy the first weekend of the new year
    • Sunday, January 10th: Dispositio Diabolum "Refutatio" - Virdisceoth's fate
    • Saturday, January 16th: THOSE "Hathor's Leap" - Negotiations over Fiddler's Green joining the Marcher Protectorate hit an unusual snag. (curules and/or lictors)
    • Sunday, January 24th: Dispositio Diabolum "Refutatio" - Svirfneblin traders lurk just outside the borders of Hawicant.
    • Saturday, January 30th: THOSE "Hathor's Leap" - Lictors lie in wait for the arrival a Rosegar troop transport.
    • Sunday, February 7th: Dispositio Diabolum "Refutatio" - A hags' coven is the origin of Plunder Marsh's evil.
    • Saturday, February 13th: THOSE "Hathor's Leap" - multiple shootouts in the troop transport
    • Sunday, February 21st: Dispositio Diabolum "Refutatio" - A buried troll will stay fresh indefinitely, though acidic soil may change its skin color from green to various shades of pink.
    • Saturday, February 27th: canceled
    • Sunday, March 6th: none
    • Saturday, March 12th: THOSE "Hathor's Leap" - at long last, lictors

Old Due Dates

• Saturday, January 2nd - last day to confirm for the January 10th Dispositio Diabolum gaming session
    • Friday, January 8th - last day to confirm for the January 16th THOSE gaming session
    • Saturday, January 16th - last day to confirm for the January 24th Dispositio Diabolum gaming session
    • Friday, January 22nd - last day to confirm for the January 30th THOSE gaming session
    • Saturday, December 19th - opening the calendar month of January for player confirmations and absences
    • Saturday, January 30th - last day to confirm for the February 7th Dispositio Diabolum gaming session
    • Friday, February 5th - last day to confirm for the February 13th THOSE gaming session
    • Saturday, February 13th - last day to confirm for the February 21st Dispositio Diabolum gaming session
    • Friday, February 19th - last day to confirm for the February 27th THOSE gaming session (session canceled due to lack of GM availability on February 23rd)
    • Saturday, January 23rd - opening the calendar month of February for player confirmations and absences
    • Friday, March 4th - last day to confirm for the March 12th THOSE gaming session
    • Saturday, March 12th - last day to confirm for the March 20th Dispositio Diabolum gaming session
    • Saturday, February 20th - opening the calendar month of March for player confirmations and absences

Blog Entries

I was just looking at the calendar and realized I hadn't confirmed for the next couple games or so. I am free and can confirm I'll be there.

Thank you, OtterKnow. I've let the calendar get a bit stale since my Internet outage earlier this month. I'll see about getting it caught up this coming week. The weather reports are still predicting survivable temperatures for Sunday afternoon, so this weekend's Dispositio Diabolum game is still on, by the way.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234