Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: General Discussion

Hello all, I was invited by Umiushi to join here so I could join their long-running PBP game. I haven't played any TRPGs in a VERY long time, and very casually and not for terribly long even back then. I'm more familiar with fantasy gaming in older computer and console RPGs, to be honest, though Umiushi has sometimes told me a few stories about past games here and at the prior forum. I hope to have my character ready to join in by one of the next PBP turns, if all goes well, and am mostly done building her at this point. I had planned to introduce myself here sooner, but had issues joining the forum that I only got resolved this afternoon.

So I guess I'll probably be rusty, though I am able to consult with Umiushi easily for help at least, so hopefully the only toes I'll step on will be my own.

Anyway, hope to meet you all in-game soon, now.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by equinoche View Post
    Hello all, I was invited by Umiushi to join here so I could join their long-running PBP game. I haven't played any TRPGs in a VERY long time, and very casually and not for terribly long even back then. I'm more familiar with fantasy gaming in older computer and console RPGs, to be honest, though Umiushi has sometimes told me a few stories about past games here and at the prior forum. I hope to have my character ready to join in by one of the next PBP turns, if all goes well, and am mostly done building her at this point. I had planned to introduce myself here sooner, but had issues joining the forum that I only got resolved this afternoon.

So I guess I'll probably be rusty, though I am able to consult with Umiushi easily for help at least, so hopefully the only toes I'll step on will be my own.

Anyway, hope to meet you all in-game soon, now.
    Are you joining "Panic"? I think that is the only PBP that Umi is currently running.
    Ariellana, Noxias, and everybody in July.

Yes, that's correct, sorry for not clarifying. Expecting to join the panic soon...

Blog Entries

Hi, Equinoche! Welcome aboard! Have you finished your PC yet, and do you mind revealing some info about her, or would that ruin the surprise? I know Umi can answer all your questions, but I'm also available if you have questions about anything from a player's perspective or something. Looking forward to you maybe bailing us out of this fight. :P

Hi, I'll share more later, but my shaman is currently under cover from her pursuers. You'll be seeing her spirit companion entering combat now, who manifests as an ethereal great frog roughly the size of a human.

6. Default

Hahaha I love the ethereal frog! Mar'ro's going to have some interesting interactions with another primal caster.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mar'ro- The Unquiet Lands
    Dwemmek Dwerrowfade - World of Chaldera
    Softhands - Curse of the Crimson Throne
    Fin "Cur" Forestson - Beyond Drachenward
    Qadan Yul - Arcanis

7. Default

Regarding the thetangledweb.net post editor. I have found that if you add one "newline" character below your text then you are able to utilize the space bar again. You can insert a newline character by hitting the enter button.

I believe there is a missing </br> tag or <p></p> tag somewhere in the page rendering which is breaking the editor functionality.
    Ariellana, Noxias, and everybody in July.

Thank you for this finding, Malk0lm. It's always annoying when the editor breaks.

The same ritual isn't necessarily cast in the same way by different people, of course.

When I think about Mar'ro casting Create Campsite, I can't get the image of a host of spirits looking like miniature versions of Scrambled O.

On the other hand, if the ritual was performed by a Fey character like Elunnia, or particularly Noxias in this case, those summoned spirits might look more like this: Screenshot_2017-07-07-22-36-48.png
    Last edited by Umiushi; 07-08-2017 at 07:18 AM.

I don't exactly know how I did that, but I managed to share an otherwise identical video in Panic Station post #962, only one without closed captioning. In my defense, one of the reasons I am adding various sorts of different links to my recent posts is for practice. In any case, it's now fixed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast