Page 101 of 145 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1444

Thread: Sleepless OOC

question? is this more of a stone city, or your regular made of wood city? are they using thatch roofing? what do the entrances look like?

I also have questions. Are we anywhere near any buildings right now? How big is the city? Does it look like it's been torn apart and burnt and everything, or is it relatively intact?

Many of the houses are in relative disrepair, its obvious that in the last fifty years or so the town has shrunk in population dramatically. You may recall Boyle said that the town shrunk from about 2000 to about 500.

The buildings are a mix of stone and wood. However, they are built to withstand the cold, so they are not thatched.

It was once a decent town and so there are plenty of buildings nearby. Some being probed by goblins others which are just abandoned.

From where you are there doesn't seem to be too much damage that wasn't here when you were here before, however there are bloodstains and the occasional evidence of a body.

Also, sorry. I've had some connectivity problems (not to mention exams and moving) But I should be good to get us back on our typical (slow) pace.

So am I able to rejoin or not?

Blah... I wrote that latest update under the thought, 'you should check the previous page for other questions before posting,' to which my mind argued, 'there are only 2-3 actives right now, its not likely that they all asked questions right now...' so I didn't check last page.

Anyhow, yes, you could get worked in without much work. Only difference is you are level 4 and outside Marletown and the party is inside Marletown.

Well I as a changeling I was wondering if I can disguise as goblins/hobgoblins? I also was allowed a feat that bumps up the change shape ability to be like alter self instead of disguise self.

Also Sam could have been scouting enemy movements.

Did I receive any of the gold from before? If so I may have some items Sam would have purchased.

Authentic Forum Dice-rollhp - (1d8) [3]

My grandparents are flying in on Saturday and are going to be staying until the next Sunday. I'll try to post at least once a day and not slow everybody down, but I apologize in advance if I end up being too busy and miss a few days.

Also, anybody heard from Zeros lately?

Just like last summer, I'm finding it difficult to keep connected. I'm cutting back/down on some games, but I'm going to try and keep this going with at least a few posts a week.

I hate being flaky, but during the summer I use my computer aboutr 10% of the time I do during Fall/Winter and that simply makes it difficult to keep posting.

Still resolving connectivity issues... Hopefully I'll be able to get this moving again next week.

Like last year, We'll be back, at the latest, in late August.