Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1458

Thread: Sleepless OOC

Thanks, and sorry for no reply on Friday, I got pulled away from the computer for the weekend and I forgot to mention I wouldn't be able to post.

I appreciate your patience!

I'm going to try and update tomorrow, and I'll try and stand in for anyone who has been unable to post.

Sorry, I only meant to roll Spellcraft once. The second one was supposed to be a Knowledge: Arcana check to see if Owen knew what these things were.

I am sorry I didn't mention anything, I lost myself over the weekend in stuff. Long story short I have 4 exams this week with the last Friday afternoon.

However, I'll finish one today and plan to post later tonight.

Sorry this didn't come Sunday so you'd know sooner

5. Default

Aleisandra is fully updated.
    Active Character(s):
    D&D
    Aleisandra - level 6 Dark Elan Soulknife - The Altar of the Sleepless - GM - Zeros

Sorry, I've been working long hours this week. I'll get Owen levelled up tomorrow.

totally forgot to level grey up? I will try to have it done tomorrow

I think I might have somehow already levelled up Owen to level 6 last time we levelled up, when I was supposed to make him level 5. I have no idea how and I only just now noticed when I went to update his sheet. I'm really sorry and I hope that didn't mess anything up too badly.

Interesting, however in reviewing your character I didn't notice any feats. Am I just missing them?

I'll try and pay better attention and catch it in the future

Hopefully a post before the end of the day.